It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
this story is interesting beyond words.

i really hope that you can get to communicate with him; then you could be able to ask him about that thing i saw which i've described here ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and really want to know about. "it" has got to know something.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
it seems that even us where just an atom at one time or another.do you think maybe there are ghosts,aliens and other lifeforms out there.i say well we are here.we be naive to think were the only ones that exsit in the universe.so maybe we do exist to 2 places at once.dont knock it. some people can see things that exist outside of the normal brain ex. albert einstien.it would be funny if we were the ghosts and the ghosts were the real reality.make that a movie hollywood lol flukemol........

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As far as using the bathroom goes, all I can say is that perhaps I need a little clarification here.

While we have heard, and observed, the toilet lid being raised, the door closing, flushings, etc (even an odd odor once, very organic) there is no evidence it actually 'uses' per se, the toilet. I said 'used' in the generic sense of the word.

In fact, I am alone in the house now and the upstiars toilet has flushed twice, and it's been moving a box in my closet I have some memorabilia stored in. I found it on my bed this morning after my shower, and after coming downstairs and gettign breakfast, it was at the top of the staircase.

I'm trying to figure out why it is doing this with the box. It's just a bunch of old sportscards and junk, really.

And thanks for the threadlinks and site links. I'll be checking the language site thoroughly over the next few weeks, to be sure. Especially since we are now beginning to see communication, of a limited extent as explained in an earlier post.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
that there is something in that box that this being wants you to see so I would go through everything very carefully and think about it maybe he will lead the way to what he wants you to notice.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Could the members that requested visiting and investigating give us an update on dates/times aranged to do so?
I too have been reading for the past 2hrs and im tossed up
about believability. I seriously would like to believe it but more factual evidence would definitely help the story, ie pics of vans/trucks, broken bed anything. ur digi cam is instant and deletable and in ur own words, u live heavily on your computers, so hook us(semi-skeptics) up with some physical evidence.
Dont get me wrong everlasting, i do believe some crazy crap happens in this world of ours, and urs is believable to an extent, but this one just has that "not quite right" feel IMO

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I just spent the past hour reading this thread and honestly it scared the living # out of me as I was reading it for a couple of reasons. Being someone that has experienced certain paranormal events personally I know how you must be feeling. Even though I've experienced certain things trough the course of my life (24yo) it still scares me to death every time "something" happens.

I couldn't even begin to tell you what you can do about it but I would suggest calling paranormal ivestigative organizations in the United States. Im pretty sure there may be some of them that may want to investigate and possibly can find some answers as to what may be going on. Other than that I don't know what to say. Jesus Christ this thread got me all paranoid and weirded out, I don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight.

*turns on night light and gets under the covers*

i have been scared too!!!

i have also looked on my miror after i have taken a shower for writings (no offense)...

KEEP THE UPDATES COMMING!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Have I finally captured an orb on digifilm?

Here:

Orb? Check highlighted area

Not sure whether this has anything to do with our current phenom, but here's something.

We celebrate Christmas early, so the decor, while early in many homes, is right on schedule here in noitall-ville.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When I try and view the file I get the following;

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
sry i cannot see it because i do not belong to yahoo...

can you host the image with www.imageshack.us...

thanks...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
When I try and view the file I get the following;

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

you have to be a member of yahoo...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am

And I am logged in too.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fixed link, should be here:

Orb?

Hope that works! Thanks, Dad!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cool,
Not to sound as I am flaming or ripping the picture apart but to me... That looks more like a light reflection from some kind of round surface, maybe a mirror or analog clock that is laying down?

The images I have seen of orbs are generally that, Orb shaped, spherical. That seems more elongated which would seem to me as a light reflection.

Interesting none the less

As to my previous question which you didn't answer; Do you read and reply to this thread at home?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't believe it.
Maybe I am just too rational or something, but I honestly think this may have something to do with psychological problems/not enough sleep/drugs or medicines etc.

Oh and the "orb" which is a normal soft light reflection would probably be visible if someone wouldn't have used MS paint to rape the picture up.

XL5

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Please, just use the whiteboard and rub off marker. Call to the being and tell it to write what it wants to tell you on that instead of the mirror so at least its solid and you can read it.

Who pressures you into putting X-mas lights up this early, thats one question I've always wanted to know!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
sorry if this was asked, i don't remember but, does it's footsteps make any sound? if it broke your bed, then it has a physical mass of some sort. does it make noise as it moves around? or is it "floating"?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey guys. I have read the entire post and I have been very interested. It has made me look nervously about the room a number of times. First of all I would like to say that if this is true, I wish you only the best and hope that you get to the bottom of it soon and share with us what you can.

Unfortunately, however, a number of things you have done have led me to honestly question your truthfullness. Again, if you are telling the truth, this could just be circumstantial but I feel obligated to mention this.

Once I was riding home on a greyhound bus. I wasn't tired and I was certainly bored and a young man came on the bus and sat next to a shy man roughly his age. The first man started to chat with him and I immediately noticed something was wrong. He was shifty in his words, would contradict himself and seemed to flit from idea to idea and he latched onto whatever the other man brought up. (he eventually sold him a portable TV) That isn't really related, but one major thing piqued my attention. He would bring up major things that in the natural course of conversation, they should have already appeared. That same reaction, that same buzzer, is going off in my head in this thread.

Let me ellaborate, and feel free of course to agree or disagree.
His first posting was a major wow for me, and the solution to what may be going on seemed an utter mystery. The first thing mentioned was the duplicates of he and his wife. Then the van. The haunting that has seemed to shift more towards a presence living in your home. And you fear you are being monitored by different projects. Very interesting. People proceed to offer some very very intriguing (AND SIMPLE) tests to prove his existence, and you have done little to cooperate. The flour is simple, silly string is simple, recording audio is simple. You have mentioned that he is particularly noisy for a couple hour period at times upstairs, has broken your bed, has moved boxes. If you have a digicam, why havent you simply posted pictures of any of this? And call me crazy, but with so many people interested in this, why haven't you simply recorded any sound bites during your frequent encounters? Please don't misunderstand my questioning. This isn't a rant, but legitimate questions that I need to ask in search of the truth.

The story that came at the end of page three of seeing a ship land and dark figures run about, why was that not important to mention before? This could easily be just a memory from childhood only infrequently recalled, just thought it was worth asking.

Now the next point I have, I want to be extra sensitive around. Your daughter who passed away. I wish you only peace and am sorry for your loss. I'm afraid though, that the thing that made me really question you was the mentioning of this fact. When examining your previous posts it just seems like a fact that couldn't have been omitted. I know the loss of a child is incredibly hard and you likely don't wish to talk about it, but if it were me in that situation and my child mentioned that an entity in the house was his sister, that would be a very important thing to note in the post to sift and find the truth. I don't see how this wasn't a fact placed up front, and it puzzles me that it is only shown on page four in one line and pretty much dismissed.

Your father in law probably caught my attention more than anything that you posted. Most intriguing. But, something caught my skeptic radar. On page 5 you finally confronted him (good for you), but the reaction seemed very fishy. Here is what you wrote:

"...her dad made a joke about no proof she was genetically his daughter. i then interjected with "Don't you know? She's a genetic mutant! Her DNA was manipulated by Aliens and now she's all crazy-go-nuts in the head!" To which her father turned ashen white (I've never seen that) and cut the conversation and game short and went upstairs. I haven't talked to him in almost two weeks now"

If this is true, than he basically stood before you and admitted that your wife is a mutant. I can see no other logical interpretation. Also, if that were my father in law and my wife, in her interest I would force him to fess up and tell me what he knows. I don't care if he's mister T, I would do everything in my power to pin him down and make him talk, because according to what you said this proves he at least knows something and is unwilling to speak to you.

Then came the mirror images. While you had physically moved things in your home, a broken bed, flushing toilet, squeaking sleeping being in your bed, this appears. I'm very glad you posted evidence, but needless to say we can see nothing in those images, and I am confused as to how you came up with the "beamship" interpretation.

Then comes the story of the "person" using your phone in your house while your mother was watching it while you were on vacation. Interesting story, but again, why did this important story not appear until page 8?

Then appears the story of the "deep voice". You responded to questioning on why you hadn't mentioned this, but it seems to follow a trend.

The orb photo was next, which honestly i see nothing special in. Anomalies like that are often found in photos, although that is much easier with film than digital... The many passed up chances at supplying the world with evidence slipped by and you have given us 3 highly compressed images that really don't show much.

I guess what I am saying is that the opportunity before you to truly prove your at least the existence of your odd situation seems at hand, and that it should be rather simple for an honest individual to produce some compelling evidence to support their claim, especially with so many encouraging people giving you ideas. And to come up with other simple ideas is also quite easy, such as placing 70's style beads hanging down in doorways for a few days. Physically present beings cannot pass through without pushing them.

I hope its clear that I am trying to play devils advocate in search of the truth. Likely, if you are sincere in your postings, the "fire" will refine you and you will be stronger (hehe, cheesy but the analogy works). So please, I'm calling you on this. Address these concerns now as best as you can if you are truthful, or if you are making them up now is the time to apologize. This story is quite interesting, and I must admit I hope it is true and I would certainly love to believe that you are honest. You certainly seem like a nice individual.

In any case, please post every MAJOR happening from the past that we may need to know to help you now as a sign of good faith, so that further developments aren't revealed (and hopefully not fabricated) instances from the past.

Thanks,
Me

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow most excellently put, i didnt want to seem like i was flaming noitall, but shortly after i asked for more digi proof, the "orb" pic was posted. I mean thats it? thats all the pics? my 4yr old can make a better "orb" in mspaint. Since i am a gamer also noitall and a player of fps First Person Shooters, almost all incorporate team audio via a microphone and some sort of incorporated or third party voice chat. Use the built in sound recorder in windows together with your microphone, set it to record, leave the house and see what gets recorded. Just another suggestion to help u record Actual evidence of ur visitor. If u have a webcam even better. Software is easily attainable to use a motion activated record type of scenario. Run it, shut of monitor and leave the house for an hour or 2, see what happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Now guys, don't bring out the flamethrowers...

All I said was that it could have been possibly a light reflection. I have no doubt that it was there when the photo was taken.
I don't believe for a second that he tried to pull a swifty, I have done all kind of filters on the photo to see that it was there at shot time.

So please guys, keep the flaming to only things that need it.
You asked for proof and to him that was proof. Completely unaware what it was he thought he should produce it for our viewing and 'comments'
I commend you everlasting for putting so much on the line and taking the time out of your life to share this with us.

Please keep it coming

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well, Justigner. Maybe the guy is uncertain about whether he should or not expose the "intruder" to the whole world. Maybe he fears that the said creature would not like it, and turn dangerous. Or maybe he thinks that if he reveals too much on here, he will get noticed by people with links to his van/pickup followers and get into trouble. There could be many, many reasons to some of the inconsistencies. How would you know exactly that your thoughts would be clear and organized in the face of such happenings? Cut the guy some slack, or at least let him explain himself
But i agree with you still, you have a right to be skeptical. I just happen to believe him since my past includes seeing a huge-a$s UFO and having my mind read by someone. Gets hard for me not to believe in stuff nowadays

Personally i would not get too far in revelations before at least establishing some kind of concrete communication, and possibly asking it if it (or others related to it) have any kind of problems with taking pictures or recording sounds and putting it up for the whole world to see in the Internet.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by trizzm]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join