It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by portfreezer
DUDE HOW ABOUT U SHUT UR FACE I DON'T KARE IF I AM NOT MISSED!!!!

Come on now kid. Is this any way to act in a serious thread? I think you might want to go visit the mattel forums
Why am I even replying to this unintelligent vocal vomit?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
dude wow i can't believe how dumb u r!!!! u prolly some fat fu** sitting on his a** eating potatoe chips!!! 33 wit out a wife!

(I could care less if I get warned for this because it was all worth it
)

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ben, knock it off! Read the terms & conditions because they say if you are repeatedly accused for disorderly conduct (or something like that) you will be banned from the site!

He's only 13, forgive him, that's what Jesus would do.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Where's a good mod when you need one?

Well, I'm off to work here soon. More posting on here next weekend (Halloween, fun even). In the meantime, I'm going to see if my local library has some new material of usefulness. It's high time I tried to learn more than I already have. Any information, recommended reading, (already planning the Montauk and Above Black for the reading list). More suggesstions on reading would be appreciated. I'm ready to doa serious study of case histories and research, as my FiL is obviously going to be of no help whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let's get back on topics folks.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
*kick*

Have to keep this thread active until the next update.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What a great thread! Regardless of the outcome, the idea of it and the 11 pages have occupied a nice chunk of my workday.

Good luck with your guest noitall! I'll be back often to see what comes of this one!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Possible Major Development

Okay, here's a switch. It is actively talking.

I don't mean directly to me or my wife, although I am almost sure I had a half conscious conversation with it (brief), but we can hear it, especially if we are not very active downstairs (moving about alot and such) talking to someone or something upstairs. It sounds like described before, a chorus of sorts. Only now we can make out specific words. Not anything revealing, but common words are recognizable like pronouns and linking words such as 'and' and 'the' and 'but' 'or' and the like. Some minor significant words. We have heard the word 'watch' a couple of times, and my wife has been awoken several times this week in the night by someone/something calling her name. As I said, a POSSIBLE major development in the works.

Now, something I'm not quite sure about: The semi-consciouss conversation.

I awoke, or thought I did, about three am on Wednesday and had something next to me by the bed. Short, dark, as if shrouded in shadow. I asked, of course reactively, 'who are you? What are you doing here?'. It said, in the chorus-like voice, 'Bob'. Apparently, it is now familiar with me identifying it as 'Bob'. I felt my sense of fear leave me, and asked it again, 'why are you here?' It said, 'To watch and protect'. This would be in line with the developing theory my wife and I have about the origin and purpose of the visitor. I asked it 'Protect from what? Watch for what purpose?' It responded, 'From the deep voice. And watch for the time'. After this, it vanished, and I awoke.

The trouble with this dream, besides being so real I would swear I was in my bed at home, is that I was in my truck at the time in question. I freely admit there is no possible way I could have had this encounter in 'reality' as we think of it, but it was a real encounter, to me at least, nonetheless. I could smell our house, hear the fan we always have running in the room, and sense all of the intricacies of our home and bedroom. When I dream, I typically dream in black and white and almost never dream in vivid color, or have a 'lucid' type dream. I can't really explain it, but I know it was real, on some level.

I was left with more questions than answers, but I can explain one thing, before I get a large quantity of u2u about it. The deep voice.

The deep voice is most likely a reference to another entity we felt in our home about a year and a half ago. My wife was taking a shower when she heard a man's voice, deep and strong, even though she was alone. She screamed and wrapped up in a towel, and went in the opposite direction of the voice. It was coming from the living room, and so she went down the hall towards the bedroom. As she did, she wass nearly knocked down by the original entity (or at least, that's what we think) as it headed for the other voice. She heard a brief exchange of the chorus-like voice and the deep voice, and then she heard, quite plainly, the chorus-like voice singing, as if happy. After that encounter, there were three others involving the deep voice, and now we have only heard our visitor, and no others.

So there we go. Two major(?) developments within the scope of one week. Curiouser and curiouser.

Side note: I am by myself tonight at home, and 'Bob' has again become very active. Not sure why, usually 'it' is very docile when I am the only one here.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why haven't you mentioned the deep voice before? It would seem like that encounter between it and bob would be something you would have mentioned?

Is there more you aren't telling?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, the deep voice encounter was awhile back, and since we hadn't seen or heard from it in such a length of time, I had almost forgotten about it. Not even sure how the deep voiced entity plays into the whole thing, even. It came and went before we really started to try to analyze the situation.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The deep voice brings a whole new possibility into play here. This COULD be a confrontation between an angel and a demon, and your family was just lucky enough to be sensitive to the activity they generate.

Only thing that bothers me with this theory though is that they bump into things and eat solid food... doesn't sound like any angel/demon to me.

In any event however, 'Bob' seems to be talking more. Just keep the fella talkin; before you know it, he'll be spittin out the answers to all your questions. Oh, and if ya could, mention to 'Bob' that if he has any more protective friends to send one over here. Would give me something to do in my off time, heh.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
can i visit ur house if u dont mind ?
i like to see cause i have done physical medium many times.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
everlastingnoitall,
This is my first post on here. I'm interested in your case if its bonefide. I'm a professional electronics engineer and have been involved in high technology research projects so I know a thing or two about electronics, so I could consult you on any electronics effects that could be at play here. I have to say that I have not read all replies so I may of missed some info here and there.
In my opinion there are a few things that you can do here. Firstly the truck that you have seen could be the key to your problems. If it was me I would take a picture with your camera so that the driver can see you doing this. Send the picture to the police and report harrasment (traffic wise - tail gating etc).
Secondly the 'thing' in your house. If it is an electromagnetic anomolie, then you could block this by building a Faraday cage within your home. Unfortunately is expensive as you would require a lot of fine meshed wire (like chicken wire or whatever you call it in USA). Nail it to your walls and plaster over it. It should theoretically stop any radio signal or interference entering your house. You also need a signal analyser (EHF) to measure the spectrum of any RF present in your house. You would need an engineer to help you here. Are you near any UHT overhead wire?. These can create 'wierd' effects, not sure of the type that you have mentioned though. I will read with interest.
CYA

LL1

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arijit
can i visit ur house if u dont mind ?
i like to see cause i have done physical medium many times.

I'm awaiting to see your reply to this....

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, if you really want to visit,,,

I live in Northern Indiana, near Chicago. u2u me and we will discuss further.

While I have to say that my wife will be very uncomfortable with it. She doesn't even like her relatives to visit, especially with all the activity.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
let me just say, everlastingnoitall, YOU are a very brave man...

even though this entity is "protecting" you, i would be VERY frightened by this because it is invisible and kind of ghost like (to me)...

i was reading your story one time at night and i was very scared...

keep the updates coming!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ty for the invition. i am going to do some paranormal research in ur house , thats why i have asked ur permission to go further into this matter.
i really like to handle this kind of paranormal works.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
let me just say, everlastingnoitall, YOU are a very brave man...

even though this entity is "protecting" you, i would be VERY frightened by this because it is invisible and kind of ghost like (to me)...

i was reading your story one time at night and i was very scared...

keep the updates coming!!!

He's an even BRAVER man to allow some stranger that he talks to on here to enter his house.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
one of the two of you is a high level telapath or they would not be looking an the other side would not bother with you

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
[edit on 1-11-2004 by nazgarn]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join