It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I also agree that the "orb" appears to be in the original image. After tweaking it in a 3d program, it does seem that's true. I don't personally think much of it, but I do appreciate noitall posting it. Who knows, maybe it is something? The creatures elbow might be uncloaking hehe.
And trizzm, you make a good point. He might be freaked out or have reasons that we don't know about. I do have a problem with the thought that an entity in your home might not like you taking its picture or recording it. If that is true, I would be really upset because it is the intruder into your home, and if it is familiar with human relationships it would understand that most people wouldn't only photograph it but beat it up or chase it away. Could be true though, who's to say that the entity is logical or understanding of the human culture?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think you made some decent points, Justinger, as I like to keep my "skeptic radar" on also; But one little thing to point out as far as the "radar" is concerned: What is it about this thread that makes most of us nervous? I think some kind of "radar" was set off some where w/in.

Anyways, I don't think that he was quite prepared to write down all the events that have happened in the last 15(?) years of his life, some of which being quite dramatic. As for factual evidence, if there is such a thing (given that any evidence shown would make the reader ask for more PROOF of that evidence), I think it would be more evident to us, as the outsiders looking in, to actually live through some of these things - And then try to explain it to the people that haven't ever experienced anything of this nature.

I know this thread spooked me. I've been a little wary about sounds and shadows ever since. But, my relief comes by having three cats which I fully trust to let me know if there is something out of the ordinary around here. Guess I'm not that lucky!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To me, the reason that new things come to light over time is just because he never thought to bring them up because 1) there's probably WAY too many to mention, and 2) because some of them he didn't think were very relevant to the current situation. I find it curious though that you mentioned some things that I myself have had some reservations about; aka the orb. It just doesn't seem to really help this current situation out at all.

Might I just suggest another brush through all the evidence that we have accumulated thusfar? I mean geeze, at least there might be SOMETHING that might tip us off, if we all put our heads together on this,.. Whaddya say?? I'm in!!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just a thought noital,

www.iwantoneofthose.com...

If you need some space from it.....

Very light hearted.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dude, that would be pretty cool. I want one!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Edit: Sorry, it was a browser error. nothing to see here.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by kerbstah]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think what you are looking for is on page 11, probably just a browser error.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Any new updates Everlasting?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I know its been mentioned, i just think its strange that he hasnt seemed to have tried anyones suggestions.
To me it all sounds like a big croak of sh|t.
I, like anyone else would be trying all sorts of stuff, even well before they were mentioned on this forum, if they had been going on for years.
Also i dont think i could casually type on my computer while little strange men are up stairs in my house playing around with my toilet and are going through my stuff.
Hes also never said that its not game either, unless ive missed it.

Very eagerly waiting to here from the other members that are going to visit his house.
I bet for one reason or another they arent allowed into his home.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi, I have just started reading your "experiance" tonight and I believe your story and am intrigued in the journey of the hopefull unmaskement of this being.

A question, what would you do if it harmed you or your son or wife?
If it was an accident or on purpose?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hi, I have just started reading your "experiance" tonight and I believe your story and am intrigued in the journey of the hopefull unmaskement of this being.

Speaking of masks, I must compliment your avatar.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank's mate, I thought I would make an impression on this great site that I have come across.

Hopefully the original poster post's back with some juicy info.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Rapidshave's Avatar.

Yes, like this thread, your avatar is strangely.... compelling.

I ... can't .. take ... my ... eyes .. away. Why don't they do that on the movies? Would make them much more enjoyable.

Btw everlastingnoitall, hope things are going well and you have some more information to disclose to us all soon

- Nazgarn

[edit on 16-11-2004 by nazgarn]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I know I can't stop looking at my avatar either.
It's like Tic-Tac's. I just can't stop eating them!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm just a watcher of these boards, normally anyway

i would be interested in some background of your father in law - more than you have already said of course, alaska is some what an interest to me.

compelling story, I'm interested to know the measures that you actually taking at this moment to prove/capture this entity?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just remembered this thread any new developments?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not really, Thug, he's been away for a while now. He's a truck driver and he can only get back to us on weekends, but if you check his blog the last update was in October. And he hasn't posted here in a long time either. Strange... I hope something didn't happen to him.

Edit: His last post in this thread was on November 7th.

[edit on 11/17/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Been very, very busy. Beides driving like mad trying to earn extra for the holidays, I am fiendishly exploring any information and leads given to me by a number of sources about my FiL's days in Alaska. If anyone has any info regarding a UFO crash/recovery occuring in northern Alaska around 1970-1974, please u2u to exchange contact information. My FIL has clammed up, and refuses to discuss this issue with me in any way shape or form from here on out, so it's all down to diggin on my part. I still don't feel comfortable sharing names of those involved, but if you say a name, I can tell you if it is right or not, in u2u of course.

New blog entries coming this weekend, by the way.

And thank you (you knwo who you are) for the great lead. Very promising!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow..

i just read the whole thing...

Hows bob doing? Do you think he has any holiday spirit?

anyways.. i want to keep an eye on this post roo.. very interesting..

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I thought the FBI took away your computer or something, and that's why you couldn't post anymore. *Everyone stares at me with blank looks* Hey, it's possible...

Try to talk to Bob when you're the only one at home. Ask him why he's still being so secretive even though he knows you know he exists. Tell him that if he promises to tell you what's going on, and what he's doing in your house (more detail than just "protecting you from the deep voice") that you will promise to provide food and grant use of your facilities (toilet, phone, fridge, etc.). Say it in a way that is authorative and willing to help so that he is more likely to comply.

But if all else fails, just start sniffling and wipe your eyes, while saying "I'm just so tired of waking each morning in fear, not knowing what is going to happen that day. It's too overwhelming to not be able to understand what's going on in my life as well as why everything is always so different."

I'm serious about that. It's a possibility that Bob may feel some sympathy for you and try to help you understand by pictures on the mirror, or even a white board like someone else suggested. You should buy Bob a Christmas present as well. Treat him like a member of the family, as he is spending so much time with you anyway. Give him a present that will allow him to communicate with you in subtle ways, such as a white board or something of the like.

And lastly, try to be kind to him. Try not to show any angry feelings either, because that will only make him not want to communicate with you.

[edit on 11/21/04 by diehard_democrat]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join