It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American police vehicles and American speaking police being reported in London.... And the video tha

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Take this for whatever it is worth to you. I live a few hundred miles away from all this but have family and friends down there, in some cases stuck in a house in fear. One is my sister in Brixton.

One of her pals took this picture earlier. And said some of the voices she could here from the police were American.
Check this picture. Iv asked about and NOBODY has EVER seen the police with one of these.
This isnt a UK police vehicle.

This is the video of a young girl getting a hiding from the police, this started it all off in Brixton.

The police kill an innocent man, and London isnt happy. This is CRAP. I have been seeing this in other countries. Its now in mine. AND TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT. But "RIGHT NOW" its falling to pieces.

EDIT:
Just recieved another picture:

edit on 7/8/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yup, thats amer ican... Ol black n white

Nevermind its fixed

Thanks tho

edit on 7-8-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Yup, thats amer ican... Ol black n white

Nevermind its fixed

Thanks tho

edit on 7-8-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

Link to video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
American police or CIA playing the role as Agent Provocateur in London? This would not be difficult to believe.

TPTB want to create reasons for the World to go up in flames so they can bring the hammer down on the citizens in order to corral, subdue and control.

The 3rd vehicle back doesn't look like an American vehicle but it's hard to say.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

........and my best friend sisters brothers girlfriend who knows this guy who saw this girl who said ferris passed out at 31 flavors last night.

If it helps I can go take some close pictures of the police here and send em to you so you can claim they are in england.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
At least the Brits are doing SOMETHING. Probably not the right thing, but at least its Something.

All the Americans do is flip the channel.
edit on 7-8-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh great now we're going to get blamed for this too? Maybe UK bought them from us. Isn't the word Police spelled the same in both countries.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by shauny

........and my best friend sisters brothers girlfriend who knows this guy who saw this girl who said ferris passed out at 31 flavors last night.

If it helps I can go take some close pictures of the police here and send em to you so you can claim they are in england.

Sorry you have to perform the truffle shuffle to be allowed to post in this thread.

Make that twice

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Deleted a silly joke.
edit on 7-8-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
At least the Brits are doing SOMETHING. Probably not the right thing, but at least its Something.

Hmmm..

people bitch when we get involved i other countries affairs...

people bitch when we dont involve ourselves in other countries affairs.

This is a US problem how?

The UK is an adult nation and can take care of themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

reply to post by shauny

Sorry you have to perform the truffle shuffle to be allowed to post in this thread.

Make that twice

No problem, right after the photo is authenticated and put into perspective.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

www.idiotsavant.com...

link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy

I couldn't agree with you more.

link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You should've left it, it was funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I think you've misunderstood his comment

I don't think he was saying America should get involved in uk matters. I think he was saying that at least the Brits are standing up for something in their country while us Americans just sit at home on our fat arses flipping through tv channels instead of standing up for ourselves. I may be wrong but that's what I got from it .
edit on 7-8-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

Then clue me in.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Wait What?

No idea how you thought my sentences had to do with whether or not America aids another nation

So I'll say it again for you,

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting)

When was the last Riot in America? Katrina? LA Rodney King? Some small local town racial riot?

Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

Then clue me in.

I don't think he was saying America should get involved in uk matters. I think he was saying that at least the Brits are standing up for something in their country while us Americans just sit at home on our fat arses flipping through tv channels instead of standing up for ourselves. I may be wrong but that's what I got from it .

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

You're absolutely right. It's the truth. Very sad.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's the Media blackout that makes it worse because people obviously wanna be heard an if they aren't being heard with common violence whats next??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join