It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American police vehicles and American speaking police being reported in London.... And the video tha

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

obv we cant look after our selvs when a police man protecting us doing his job gets shot in the chest so the police shoot back and kill the man, am not being funny but we dont live in amreica were dont walk the streets with guns,(i do feel sory for his family though dnt get me wrong)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Riots are wrong.
Protest Peacefully !!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
when there is grown up people and not teenagers rioting

I will begin to get concerned

bring back rubber bullets I say

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Everyone needs to bombard Twitter every where with this. The media might think they are pulling the wool over our eyes they are not.

Add the images also. And ask why is there American police officer on the streets of the UK.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Related?

Our police are not trusted any more. So why SHOULDN'T Dave ask America's top cop to run the Met?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
At least the Brits are doing SOMETHING. Probably not the right thing, but at least its Something.

''Doing something'' is a neutral statement, and has absolutely no bearing on whether the ''something'' is positive or negative. At least Anders Behring Breivik was ''doing something'', eh ?

In this case, ''doing something'' means beating up random people, fire-bombing local businesses, looting and rampaging through and terrorising their local community.

They are not making any political or social statement whatsoever. They are causing mayhem and violence for the fun of it and stealing for personal gain.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Everyone needs to bombard Twitter every where with this. The media might think they are pulling the wool over our eyes they are not.

Add the images also. And ask why is there American police officer on the streets of the UK.

Busman's holiday.

But seriously, I highly doubt anyone has heard American agents - They just saw the vehicle and let their imaginations run wild. Besides anyone north of the Watford Gap sounds foreign to most people darn sarf.

We'd send the bloody boy scouts and brownies in first before we relied on anyone else to sort it.
This is bloody England dontcha know?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

At least the Brits are doing SOMETHING. Probably not the right thing, but at least its Something.

All the Americans do is flip the channel.
edit on 7-8-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

I know right...

What better way to protest perceived injustice than by stealing a plasma TV.

Viva la revolucion!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Or a Vacum Cleaner, what are they going to do with that Hoover the Police to death!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting) When was the last Riot in America? Katrina? LA Rodney King? Some small local town racial riot? Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

Do you think rioting is doing anything positive? I mean, other than injuring or killing and destroying property of innocent people, can you tell me what good it does?

Perhaps the reason we're not rioting isn't because we're watching t.v. Perhaps it's because rioting is just f-ing stupid.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Being watched by Cameras in London 24/7.....it was a matter of time before they snapped.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by imasecretspy

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting) When was the last Riot in America? Katrina? LA Rodney King? Some small local town racial riot? Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

Do you think rioting is doing anything positive? I mean, other than injuring or killing and destroying property of innocent people, can you tell me what good it does?

Perhaps the reason we're not rioting isn't because we're watching t.v. Perhaps it's because rioting is just f-ing stupid.

I do not know the specifics in this case, but rioting can be a necessary step in civil unrest. Violence is, sometimes, a necessary means of fighting an injustice.

It gets media attention (e.g., this Texan at least knows some of the details). The media blackout is... distasteful... and archaic in today's world.

Lastly, rioting is sometimes a valid collective expression of anger. Such expression can be useful if another party believes it can act with impunity. Rioting has the potential for taking away an assumption of impunity.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Riot cops you see world wide are all prolly from some security company, in canada several gov't and privitized agencys have tonnes of people with british and rather indescriptive accents, theyre just those same "civil servants" that you see in the US CAN and UK.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Oh great now we're going to get blamed for this too? Maybe UK bought them from us. Isn't the word Police spelled the same in both countries.

No. In the UK they are called the Pip Pip Cherry-O Guys.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that America is involved judging from the 2-faced patheticness (is that a word?) that goes on around here. My prayers are with you, stay safe. Your lives and your loved ones lives are more important than rioting. Gather food and water and protection if you can.

If you can see that they are using provocateurs call them on it. Don't let corrupt people dirty the name of the innocent, that's what they try to do so that those who blindly follow will do just that and see all protests as violent and in need of excesive violent force.

They did it at the G8 and G20 summit meeting, they'll do it again.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting)

Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

The only people who 'riot' are the 'recipient class' who are not getting their 'free' government money.
The rest of us are flipping the channels while cleaning our guns and getting prepared for the real battle.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wait What?

No idea how you thought my sentences had to do with whether or not America aids another nation

So I'll say it again for you,

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting)

When was the last Riot in America? Katrina? LA Rodney King? Some small local town racial riot?

Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

well usually when people suppress anger especially when it anger towards the officials,it can and will blow at any time.I expect the same thing to happen here in the states.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why not Canadian? Commonwealth country right? How did it get to Old Blighty? Someone must have had a lot of prior knowledge? American and Canadian accents are very familiar. Please stay safe. I never understood this point though, why destroy your own neighborhood? Go after them that done it!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

The guys not innocent but what should I say, a drug dealer who owns tottenham as his gettho. Yea he sells his drugs there, gets shot by the police and becomes a reason for chavs and unemployed immigrants to start looting and pillaging from nearby neighbor hoods. end of. I live in London and this is the true story.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yep, truck in front is a GMC, truck behind it is a Dodge. Definately american pickups. Is the steering on the left or right side?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join