It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We and others are being prepared for what????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

First, I don't actually resist, I listen and watch. Each dream or vision I look at with interest, but then look for further proof, not taking it as gospel, thus remaining myself, the searcher.

Second, I repeatedly met the other with force and it did not die, and neither did I, so we are immortal I suppose. Later on a few occasions, I learned again that direct force of violence does not work, but rather a show of strength and dominance. This sounds foolish I suppose, but I used powers other than myself, channeled and intelligence to move it or myself to a different vibrational level. The latest was just myself, actually backing this entity off for my own independence. This last left me in a little doubt as I was very forceful and it may not have meant harm at all, but been there for good, I just acted somewhat impulsively.

The best I can say, I don't sign onto any beliefs, nor do I have heroes, I observe and staying distant and non-judging gives strength. Last night, when I deliberately opened to the early events of my childhood, there seemed to be a chorus of warnings going into me. What did that mean?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'd be absolutely fascinated to know more about what you were shown in the water and what's to come as well as what to do to get into such a paradise that palace belonged to if you can remember and are willing to share, even in a U2U if you don't mind. Must warn you if you do though that while I believe in God and Jesus, I don't like any religion or the thought of being part of just one because of the man made beliefs thrown in and the ignorance of the bigger message religions are supposed to spread.

As for the OP, thanks for posting sailormon, really intrigued about your experiences. As you may have seen from the above paragraph and previous posts of mine, I'm really interested in what's true and correct in this life and would love to be able to go on knowing that the despairs and suffering experienced in the physical world will be nothing more than a test before we all get to live in the luxury of love and happiness out of our physical bodies.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by venatorX
[more

You are right if you are looking for proofs. I was a science teacher and can go both ways, but for this event we are on an alternate path and proofs of change and so forth are for those involved and cannot be transferred to others unless they too are on this same path.

I will share a little history, but it will not convince you or others, but opens another reality for myself, others will understand however, thus a seed planted.

A few years ago in 1009 as said by another, there was a download taking place. My clumsy research and interviews show that many minds began to look at our reality differently. I was driven to change so I learned to do Telekinesis and it worked. I got so I could cause the movement of three wheels from anywhere in and around my home. I could also transfer this to others while they were near me and most just looked at what they were doing as a game, having contests to see who's power was stronger, reversing the direction of a wheel with just the mind.

Then synchronicity of dreams, down to the details of what women were wearing and a description of a shop in the future where clothing is made of found cloth being sewn, this in a future after an event. Then more and more, finally my science had to be put aside for a time in order to peer through doors that are not suppose to exist. Did I mention increasing psy abilities of just knowing and event yet to happen. Let go and go there for yourself and then come back, your illusions are perhaps stronger than mine.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As for the OP, thanks for posting sailormon, really intrigued about your experiences. As you may have seen from the above paragraph and previous posts of mine, I'm really interested in what's true and correct in this life and would love to be able to go on knowing that the despairs and suffering experienced in the physical world will be nothing more than a test before we all get to live in the luxury of love and happiness out of our physical bodies.

signature:
Power.....Wisdom.......Courage

As I said, I don't provide answers, that would take away the fun of the game called life. But here I will share what I believe, and that is well stated by yourself, and that is the despairs and suffering is not wasted. I had a horrible childhood, of neglect, kidnapping, no love or closeness, ever. I experienced starvation and struggle to survive as well as being humiliated repeatedly and finally saved by a poor farming couple, nuff said.

In the midst of that, a messenger, a woman in a long gray coat and leather shoes, either real or not asked me on this street if I was angry that I was poorer and had so much less than all the other kids. I answered then, "no, I am luckier than all the other kids, because I am learning faster than they are". Only as an adult when I looked back did I understand the inner wisdom that was there in that cold staving child that was living in a chicken coop that winter. Granted, the lesson almost went too far as the struggle to come back was almost insurmountable. Life was never easy after that, but I seemed to know what I needed to experience ahead of time as there seemed some predestination at work.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Hello sailormon

Really interesting experience and i believe every word you say,because i've been there.I don't like to talk about it ,even if i do who's gonna believe me...

In my case, I have seen and dreamed of a red planet near our moon on a number of occasions. This was coupled with a voice explaining things and then myself being in this room with a woman whom clarified it all.

I was 5 years old when it first happened.I could watch Earth from a window and behind me there was a man who explained things to me.

I have a few questions if you don't mind answering:
1.when this first happened to you?
2.The woman you saw,how did she look like and when this meeting occured?(you said this is one of the latest-i have a very serious reason for asking)
3.do you have the feeling that you must remember something very important,but every time you try to think about it just slips away?
4.Have you been asked to do anything for them?
5.Have you ever been taken to a place called "the lower levels"?(like a space station with very bright blue and red colors everywhere)

Too many questions,sorry for that,you can U2U me the answers if you feel more confortable with that.

We and others are being prepared for what????

That's the million dollar question

I'm looking for an answer all my life and all i have is a few pieces of a huge puzzle that i will propably never solve.
I believe we are part of some kind of war and they are gathering soldiers(that's how i feel anyway).

Anyway,thank you for this thread and looking forward for your answers.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sailorman, I believe your journey of discovery is important in what ever form it takes. Otherwise, I don't believe you would be going through it. Most of these experiences are designed to lead us to the truth and teach us about discernment. What I recognized for myself in my abduction experiences was a distinction between being able to choose to go and simply just being abducted. This lead me to question many discoveries.

I realized that whenever I was abducted outside my free will, I knew it was for deceptive purposes. I knew they were not from 'the truth'. So, I began to ask questions that made them uncomfortable. The ones that looked beautiful for example the blond and brunette aryan race (don't know if that is what they are but that is what they looked like) revealed many inconsistencies as did they all.

Now, the visitations and travels I had with the factions of the 'truth' never abducted me. In fact, they would come to me and reveal who they were, who sent them and what they wanted to show me. They would always ask me if I wanted to go. Now, I began to see the factions clearly.

Regardless of what path your experiences are on Sailorman they are there for a reason. You and your wife are on a journey of discovery. As for me, I always wondered why all that, had to happen to me but I realized G-d allowed it so that I may see what is truly going on and in the end maybe even escape deception and help people.

I have never been religious nor do I believe in man's religion, so my walk and my faith are without man's tamperings. The Book of Thomas spoke volumes to my soul. You are meant to go through this and through this all, you may discover a world of understanding and truth at the end of the tunnel of experiences.

One thing I learned was that deception comes in all forms. The benevolent form was the most common. But the moment I asked them if they came to show me things on behalf of the King of Kings Yeshua, their benevolency faded before my eyes and the truth was revealed.

I am not saying they are all bad, what I am saying is that if your abducted without your will giving them permission that is a tall tale sign that they are most likely from the warring factions. We as beings in this world being manipulated by 'higher dimensional beings' have a harder time discerning truth and discerning the good from the bad. However, seeing more means knowing more in your journey of discovery. I can see that you have a beautiful soul meant for discovery and purpose. Perhaps that may be why you are meant to see more than most.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egyptia, I enjoy your writing style, it stimulates my memory and triggers new avenues of thought. I never really consider the others as all that important and I see a changing pattern in both of us. Not to say if these folks dropped in for coffee, I would not be impressed, but the development of my own soul far surpasses my being impressed by them. As I told one person earlier, had I been of mans religion, I would be yelling about the hand of god or having angels speaking to me, that is yet to be decided. Both of us are just calm about any of this and don't talk of it often at all.

Case in point. The time I was taken out of body, which I cannot call an abduction as I was in my astral form, and introduced to my soul or light body, it was sort of that's cool. The next morning I told Con of this, me seeing my light body which was pure white light exuding humor and love. Her comment was, "that's nice". and went back to what she was doing. I suppose this attitude is us, relax and wait, don't get excited or taken with self importance as that is ego and that is the trap. What I know is, I suffered for this part of me, the soul, I did my part with a smile and still do but it is not all that important, it is what we all do whether they know it or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Beautifully said Sailorman.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I was directed to this post which spoke volumes to me about what we may be getting prepped for. It seems genuine and really affected me.

Project Bluebeam.

The thread is titled: A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A couple things stand out to me about this thread. First nobody is offering answers, merely impressions. Nobody is selling anything, although that does not necessarily negate the validity of information, it certainly is reason to be more skeptical.

I find the same approach valid when it comes to religion. The fact that hypocrites can be found in every church does not negate the original teachings. When I read the bible much of it rings true to ME. I also am mindful of the historic frame of reference.

From the beginning man has asked the same question we are pondering here. Explanations necessarily depend on the appropriate references. I am not asking anyone to believe anything nor follow anything. It may serve our collective quest to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The old D4rk Kn1ght thread? As in we're being prepared to accept a Bluebeam alien invasion as real but those of you lucky enough to be chosen for lack of a better term to experience higher dimensional stuff and astral beings and experiences are here to steer us away from buying into it? Just like Zarpa mentioned how we're all here because we were steered towards ATS and certain threads for a reason?

If that's what you meant there then I admit, that thought crossed my mind a number of times the past few months too.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

No not the part of anyone being excluded, just the part about the halogram technology that is spoken about in Project Bluebeam. I make no reference to anything about anyone being made an exception or going into higher dimensions. Not a real believer of that at all, but the interesting thing to me is that it sounded like he was geniunely referring to something that at the time he knew little about. He wasn't makeing any reference to people being excluded but it sounded rather like using the technology as a platform to issue in their totalitarian control.

The whole idea of people from this messed up world being suddenly tranlated into a higher dimensional reality where everything is wonderful, when the reality is that we are all a suffering humanity filled with imperfections is all the proof I need to know that what makes sense to me is the simplicity of salvation and guidance. The proof is in the pudding. If people where suddenly fit to go into such a perfected reality with super human powers, we would already be seeing proof of such abilities. The truth is the exact opposite. That is why I believe that hypothesis to be fantastical and more akin to a misguided hope and desire. It is based on fantasy and not the hard facts of our human condition.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
At any rate as usual, the experience left me off center and unconnected for a few days, somewhat sick and dizzy. Also my wife felt similar which would seem odd, but it happened before.
it.

Just replying to this part because I've struggled with connecting with the physical for many years. Wish someone would have told me back then it is quite easy to reconnect if you know how. Also there are so many stories about leaving the body and techniques to do this but seldom I've read about how to reenter after leaving.

Basically the subtle energy body is attached to the nerves, for people who are not interested in OBE's at all I believe they are very well attached. The energy body overlays with the physical and assumes it's shape while growing up. Around the brain is where there is the psyche, or a more sophisticated or detailed part of the subtle energy body. At the center of the subtle body and where the nerves would be is where the energy is most dense and this is what attaches to the nerves in the physical body.

Going out of body one can leave their own space and go very far even outside the human sphere (and have trouble reconnecting) or one can stay closeby inside the human sphere or even stay in one's own space. The first might take longer to reconnect while staying closeby is what most people do during their sleep and happens automagically because of the way the physical body works (like similar bodily processes, nobody needs to know how the lungs work in order for them to work). The further one goes the harder and more difficult and time consuming it is to return.

Anyway reconnecting the subtle body fully to the physical can only be done by using one's will to focusing attention on gravity first, then various parts of the body (as many times throughout the day as possible) starting from the feet (try to wiggle a separate toe to pick up on the subtle body) up to the head. Symmetry is very important, meaning attention should be focused equally on left and right side of the body, not the left foot first then the right but both at the same time working up to the head at which time the psyche should be reattached to the brain. The last part is the most difficult at least to me because there are thousands of points for the subtle body to connect to the physical while at the brain there are maybe millions (which don't need to be done one by one).

Whatever happens, never connect or ground through other people, not even through music or incense or anything. This is because in the larger picture, everything has already been claimed by someone or some thing (like an organization) except for one's own body, mind and soul. The subtle body would become a mess, the will unguided or out of focus. Even if it feels allright and natural to do so, it's a dependancy which might be used unaware on other people and might annoy or upset others who have no idea about the subtle energy body, like having bad vibes. Also there is the risk of picking up imprints from other people without being able to let go or ignore those and you might be working on other people's drama's and misconceptions which all adds to the confusion. Or in a worst case scenario and quite rare, that energy connection might be used against one by those who awoke because of being around others (who were experimenting with Obe's and certain kinds of meditation) doing such things and perceiving them to be demons, energy vampires, malevolent spirits or even ET's, however it may be grounding by people around one leads to a world of hurt and confusion.
edit on 10/8/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm mostly a reader and not a poster. I just wanted to say I agree on many points spoken of here. Thank you for sharing your stories. I'm not nearly as well versed on the subjects, but from the research i've done it's hard to draw any other conclusions.

I never knew how to differentiate between coming in contact with malevolent beings. It makes perfect sense that if they weren't evil they would ask you before taking you. I can't believe something so simple slipped my mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tompumped

Interestingly enough, the visitations that required out of body (soul travel) were also by invitation. The one's that were not by invitation tried pulling me out with a feeling of heaviness on my chest and a paralysis. Both were day and night. The visitors that came in that medium by invitation introduced themselves in my state of delta and explained the nature of their visit and what they were sent to show me. Then they asked if I was ready and willing. They always explained that I was ready to see the things that they were going to show me. Even if some I would not understand at the time, one day it would all make sense.

There was never any feeling of heaviness on my chest or body, nor did I ever experience paralysis. There was nothing ill associated with any of it and if anything it was like a normal visit where they announce themselves first and you speak before you leave together.

The other intruders however, were definitely malevolent and there was no asking. If anything those felt like they were removing my being from my body with all measure of discomfort and disorientation.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was 5 years old when it first happened.I could watch Earth from a window and behind me there was a man who explained things to me.

I have a few questions if you don't mind answering:
1.when this first happened to you?
2.The woman you saw,how did she look like and when this meeting occured?(you said this is one of the latest-i have a very serious reason for asking)
3.do you have the feeling that you must remember something very important,but every time you try to think about it just slips away?
4.Have you been asked to do anything for them?
5.Have you ever been taken to a place called "the lower levels"?(like a space station with very bright blue and red colors everywhere)

Too many questions,sorry for that,you can U2U me the answers if you feel more confortable with that.

Things get busy and I have been on the road, thus a delay. However, I don't think I got to answer a few questions, if I did already forgive me the repeat, but that is the prerogative of an old man.

As to the woman, we were in the white like room and she was just lounging about, but memories of her a vague. However, she seemed mature and attractive with light colored hair. I would suspect if my wife's reports of this are correct, it may have been strawberry blondish. Recently she told me we were together, her, her sister myself and someone else whom she cannot identify. There were two women present with this strawberry blondish hair. One was the spokesman and the other was just listening as she talked at length with us, could be the same.

As to timing of this happening, they have been there my whole life, but wayyyyyy, in the background. A couple times when young a word or sentence would come through strong, simple but effective. The first one was at a point when I was mentally and spiritually dying due to loss of identity and low self image, it bolstered me in ways that are hard to explain. Many others were just like friends reminding me along the way, no manipulation, quite the opposite.

Yup, all the time, as though I should know something, but cannot quite get it, I feel I have something to do but it is getting less intense, so perhaps I am doing it????

So far as I know, well not exactly, I have no knowledge of being instructed. Now the pause, perhaps so. I have told my wife several times, I am here for her, she seems to be important and is growing immensely since our marriage. Yet I must confess, she will not read books, watch TV nor be informed of little of this world, cannot stand tragedy, yet when it happens she is stronger than I at times. She is my project I suppose even though an air head most of the time. I took her to sea, she weathered the storms, became strong.

Number 5, I have no memory of this. However Con and myself having the same dream of a near future earth, she saw us coming out of some large underground structure, walking on the earth, quite happy in fact. She says that is where we stayed. Does not make sense to me, as there are no tunnels here in mi. and those In Fl are filled with water. LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dragonfly, thanks for the advice. A few years ago, I would have written you reply off as not a valid idea. Now I know how it feels to get reconnected, it is unpleasant and stopped some of my experience. I found that I can un-connect even during the day and I stopped doing this for it made me dizzy as hell and took a long time to get back in when awake.

I would like your take on this. Two example happened in Fl. One, I lost this little item in tall grass and finally gave up finding it, it was expensive. So I paused and realized the world was only as I perceived it. I closed my eyes standing there and decided to manifest it between my feet. As I did this I wandered a few steps, looked down ant it was where I visualized. A little feed back here, not much.

A week later, my wife lost a remote key for the car, $300 and spent the whole forenoon looking in all her purses, clothing everything. We were going out to lunch, so I told her to give me 5 minutes and I would scan the home for it. I did a count down, relaxed, expanded my consciousness through the home and found it. I called to her it was in a brown pocket purse, made of leather. She tells me she did not have such a thing, but I told her it was on the floor in the corner next to the bed, but she says no. When I walked into the bedroom she picked up her brown purse, I saw attached the pocket and inside was the key.

i only relate this part to show, this out of body while awake does work. But what I did not count on was the bad effect it gives, I cannot get back into my physical. The next day, I tried expanding again just to see. I got so dizzy, I could not control my body and staggered as though I had been drinking. So I had to stay seated for the afternoon. I will try this again soon and re-read your answer, thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
strawberry blonde woman...i had a dream about her i think...a few days ago. She was quiet and friendly and i had the feeling we were good friends. It felt like being in the presence of a divine being or transcendant...powerful but calm and understanding and loveing all at the same time. idk who this person was. got the word jesus in my mind at the time. she did miracles and helaing and such. had nice conversations...even about the end times. i remeber only two questions i asked. one about if we are living in the end times. i got the answer no...its just the beggining of it though...like events leading up too it. and the second was what she would do with the vessel (her human body) when she leaves. She answered with a smile that she may write her into my life path in the future...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
UGH...alien abductions are bunk.

I wish these people would stop posting this BS..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Watch the documentary "'___' the spirit molecule". Its created in our brains as we sleep and it exists in various amounts in the plantlife as well. Shamans usually use it to do spirit- journeys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join