It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We and others are being prepared for what????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have hesitated posting this due to confusion as to what it means. First my wife and I are connected in what is happening, yet we don't know where this is leading. I will be brief as there are a series of dreams here and not dreams, but others are involved which is why I put it in Aliens and UFO's., just my take on this.

I will leave out some of what we have seen in synchronicity of dreams and just mention the latest. In my case, I have seen and dreamed of a red planet near our moon on a number of occasions. This was coupled with a voice explaining things and then myself being in this room with a woman whom clarified it all.

In one of my posts here, I mentioned my OBE experience and going up against a barrier and being warned not to go beyond it.

With that all in mind this last of ours together is somewhat clearer. A week before my wife's experience I had this attack on what I can only call my inner self. Imagine a pulling, pushing or loosening up of your soul. As this happened, was awakened enough to know what was going on as well as to know it was important that it happen.

The feeling was strong and very uncomfortable, it was wrenching and caused me to moan and thrash around, a bruising feeling, finally waking my wife up. I was aware of her wakening and yelled no, meaning not to do anything. She is used to my going out of body and now holds back. So much for sleep paralysis, it does not apply here as I hit her in the side with my fist.

This adjustment went on for a short time and a message came through that this is what is would feel like when it is time to go. I am unsure if it meant to move, go elsewhere or what, but when this happens, it will be somewhat uncomfortable and I will need to react in some way. I feel I know what to do, but don't remember. At any rate as usual, the experience left me off center and unconnected for a few days, somewhat sick and dizzy. Also my wife felt similar which would seem odd, but it happened before.

A week later, the night before we were to travel to MN., this continued with her and took on more meaning. I had gone to bed before her, relaxed and was in partial sleep when she came in, said good night and snuggled down. Being awake now, I started a ten count into relaxation and did this three times when she started talking about not wanting to go without me, huh? Her babbling started to irritate me as I wanted to go back to sleep, but then I noticed the clock and 45 minutes had been lost, just gone in counting to thirty, I had lost time.

So I asked her whom they were and she still was half here and half elsewhere. She told me they were there waiting for her to go back into sleep. She continued that there were the tall and the short ones. The short ones helped the tall ones. All this information took a while to get of course.

Then she told me that usually we are taken together but this time they wanted her alone. Then she finally opened up and told me the short ones she called large eyed cougars were the same ones that watched her and her sister when they played near the woods as kids. In fact she loved them but they would not let the girls touch them. What frightened her and caused her to return was she screamed for me, but her lungs did not work with the air. So I reminded her that in the astral form, we do not breath, we are energy. Her reply was, "oh, I forgot".

After some lengthy talk, she agreed that they were still there, she could see or sense them and they would not hurt her, so finally she agreed to go back to sleep.

Now what is weird here, is our relationship in all this. She is not into this in any way, yet saw us together on a large house like structure above another world, floating in the sky. She told me we had been on it before as well. She can describe the tall ones as well. I also had a memory of her before we got together, with her face in shadows walking out of a brightly lit white room, like the whole relationship was preplanned and we were pawns. In this event I asked aloud who she was as I felt close to her. I was told in words as I sat up in bed then, "she is your girlfriend", then a pause, "your wife". Three years went by before I remembered this, and we were married by then, but I knew that it was a memory, not a dream I had experienced.

Sorry about the length here, but be assured I left a lot out. How many of us are being manipulated, trained or educated while here on earth? A few may flame me for my experience, but it does not change anything and no, I am a health nut, not into any substance abuse, just lovable old me, well educated professional, take it or leave it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All I can say is , D.M.T.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I believe every word. Many of us have been drawn to this site because we know intuitively something is going to happen. Your story features lucid memories which makes part of a small but apparently rapidly growing sub group.

Just last night I listened to the story of Jim Moroney a serial abductee on www.theunexplained.com. He says we are on the verge of self annihilation and the ETs are trying to save us.

I, like many have read thousands of articles and posts trying to make sense of it all. I tend to give more credence to abductees since yours is first hand but too many questions are left unanswered.

Do you practice any faith? I ask this because one of the many theories put forth has to do with the great deception found in the bible. I'm not saying that this is the answer or that the aliens are demonic. Jim Moroney feels his abductors love him as does your wife.

That's just it. No theory fits perfectly.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The other thing that makes separating truth from deception very difficult is that IMO, there are persons deliberately muddying the waters. In less than ten minutes they will try to derail this thread by:
1. Calling into question your intelligence or state of mind.
2. Demeaning the entire group of experiencers.
3. Making completely false unrelated and inflammatory statements.

This is critically important. Please try to ignore the slurs and don't let this thread be derailed.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I too follow others in this, but find that we each have unique experiences. Religion is not a part of my life and never has been. I had an attempt made on me when an orphan kid, but it did not take. When in college, I attended a few churches, blindly looking for some answers, but they were never found. I suppose that like many, I remain a searcher and never attach to any group or organization, yet don't discount others unless they tread on me in some way.

A year or so ago, I was taken out of body by a couple of friends or beings whom I did not see, but intuitively knew were there and one spoke to me. They woke me with a tone, my eyes came wide awake and with the first thought, I was out. What I am getting at is, I looked back towards myself and saw this light being which was I think myself and was told it was a sacred thing. Think of that, we are sacred, you I and others.

Following this, I posed this experience to a religious thread here and was attacked and called a demon. Far from it, this was as close to a religious experience as one can get. Had I been of their church, I would have had experiences with angels for gods sake, but being free, it was demons. I remain myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Heh there, what is dmt? I am an old man and not in the know. LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

If that happens i won't get rattled, I spend nearly 35 years in the classroom and am callused to most barbs by now. I also have been a fireman and rescue paramedic for 28 years and retired from both now, I am pretty well grounded by now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In the course of ones life many strange things can happen with the mind and memories, deja vu type things are more. I've never had anything with major meaning but I've sure had some weird coincidences with events.

As for something happening, all people can do is keep on believing in the unknown (until it is known) and keep on questioning the official lines, ESPECIALLY when it's coming from anyone connected to the U.S government

edit on 7-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thank you for your open attitude. I detect in you someone whom like myself is searching for answers. This is like putting together little pieces of a multidimensional puzzle which is actually one hell of a lot of fun, beats watching the numbing tv tube any day.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Thanks for a great thread, OP. This is fascinating and I think if we were to analyze the implications and piece together stories like this, we might not like what we find. Then again, we might. It almost reminds me of the movie "Dark City." I think the answer to your last question is "all of us." Also, can you provide a link to the post you referenced above, about the OBE and barrier? Thanks!
edit on 7-8-2011 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I believe every word. Many of us have been drawn to this site because we know intuitively something is going to happen. Your story features lucid memories which makes part of a small but apparently rapidly growing sub group.

Just last night I listened to the story of Jim Moroney a serial abductee on www.theunexplained.com. He says we are on the verge of self annihilation and the ETs are trying to save us.

I, like many have read thousands of articles and posts trying to make sense of it all. I tend to give more credence to abductees since yours is first hand but too many questions are left unanswered.

Do you practice any faith? I ask this because one of the many theories put forth has to do with the great deception found in the bible. I'm not saying that this is the answer or that the aliens are demonic. Jim Moroney feels his abductors love him as does your wife.

That's just it. No theory fits perfectly.

I believe it too. I suspect that if we study this particular type of "abduction" we'd come up with interesting answers -- some we are not expecting. The most interesting thing is the love these people remember and feel. I think we are all involved in this experiment, most of us just don't remember. Also, I don't believe the "et = demons" theory -- it fits too well with dogma and therefore is forced.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The most interesting mention is the remark about being manipulated. I can only explain my point of view from my experiences. Throughout my life I had many experiences with 'other' beings. Many, and they attempted all manner of deflections with visions etc. They showed me things to make me believe them but I held strong to my father in Heaven and my King. They pulled every card they had over many, many years until finally they all fled.

The day I became actually saved is the day the visitations stopped. Coincidence? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

www.abovetopsecret.com... It takes me a while to respond as in several minutes to change pages. I use a palm pre on the edge of reception as my wi fi modem, sucks, worse than dial up by ten. That was one weird experience that night by the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thy said you have two years to warn them, when your going to be 23, so thats it from me..

Two years to warn them, I dont know of what or where, but thay told me my life from 17-25, im 24 now, and thay got everything right!

Im born on 21.11.1986. Im 25 soon...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I am happy you are secure for many are not so blessed and need this grounding. For in truth to walk a path alone is unsettling and as I said, I provide no answers, only pieces of a puzzle. Some of us are just too damn independent and we are the ones that walk in the woods while the rest are on a trodden path.

However all that aside, I am curious as to what these being tried to teach you and why you feared them? Also how do you know they are outside of what you believe as they in fact may have been sincere messengers, just saying and I don't judge. Did they say things in words? My friends there have only spoken a few times in the last 70 years. Fun things like, "cops" to prevent a ticket. Or ask what my car it worth at night while going too fast so I can avoid hitting deer. Or of late, getting more into explanations along with visions, none of which are demonic or evil in any way, I come away feeling more love for mankind than before. I even woke one night crying at a vision of the earth as I poured vibratory energy into this wounded being. Thanks for posting on my thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

How did I have my foundation you ask. Before I was born my first memory was standing in the most magnificent celestial palace waiting to speak to the King of Kings before being born. I was told that I was permitted to keep that memory for His purpose. There were 8 of us waiting to speak to Him.

To describe the palace is to say that it was a mixture of the granduer of Sumeria and ancient Greece/Egypt only far more magnificent. The stones that were the architecture were like a see through gold crystal. Gems of all colors not known to this world were a part of the architecture. This was my first splendour that I beheld before coming to this world. He showed me in a fountain of living water, and in that water I saw moving pictures of the things that were to 'come' in this world. Including the very end of days and the fruition of all things that 'He' commanded.

This was my basis and my premise for being. After that it wasn't difficult for me to see through deceptions, even though at times I almost believed. My experiences are many and the visitors impacted my life in many ways. It was an attempt to derail me and that is why my Father in Heaven permitted me to keep my first memory. It all has to do with the end of days and His prophecies coming to fruition in the world. It has to do with the great deception that the world is about to behold.

Even though that was my first memory and the first knowledge of the demise of this world, it took me 27 years to actually be saved. I had no idea about any of that before the truth of salvation was revealed to me. None, but I knew my Father in Heaven and His Son as the King of Kings. And I was shown the downfall of this world and the things that are to come. For what express purpose? I do not know.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Ok, I am curious, do you know what to warn us and them about? Also were there any dream visions along with this?

I will share an outline taken from my wife and I. She sees all things stopping, this a few years ago, something to do with the sun. I saw a transition of many in other bodies. Also lately a taking away and many explosions on earth.

A month ago, a lengthy one of the earth mostly deserted and an incoming planet turning orange, them it was close and became distorted on it's surface. Then I was told there would be great upheavals and no one place being safe. After that, I was in this room with a woman whom was casual about all this as it happens all the time and it was just time again and not to get uptight. Of course I left out a lot of the drama and details, but you can follow the outline.

One other thing, my wife tells me, we were with others looking down on a beautiful world from a large house like thing floating above the clouds. It must have been in a different dimension as she explained the colors came from within and not being reflected, this with tears in her eyes. I have seen this world floating along side this one in a few amazing clear dreams as well, again, not of this dimension as they would collide.

We both dreamed of a changed world in the future, the same dream, most people gone and a good earth. So not is all doom, it is an exciting change.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I cannot or won't try to discount what you have experienced and thank you for sharing. One thing I am learning is. all things are possible including what you say. I of course will not be saved as I understand it from going to church as a youth. On the other hand, acceptance of things greater than we know here on earth go hand in hand with my journey and you of course add to the positivity of life even though you too see changes as I do.

I see many transition at some point and sadness at others not doing so. I did not see religion as a part of it. More like good souls waking and a smiles as a metaphor. One thing though, my guides are of few words and I am left on my own to gain or flounder, that is my and others role. Like you, I came into life knowing what I needed to experience and did so, then moved beyond it and now something else yet to discover.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Dont wanna steal ur thread or anything, but I was playing with energy in my body for a few months, i didnt know i was meditating, and when I practiced enough I ended up in some wird hallway, and somthing somthing, I choose to come back, thay say sallright you have two years to warn them, we will wake you at 23, that is under my story here called "I got a sory" the little meditating men made out of light told me..huh

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nice post - but watch out: The mods have a tendency to move threads like this to the "Dreams" forum - even if it has something to do with Aliens, etc. Just a warning... It's somewhat 'selective', though, so you may slip past their arbitrary eyes...

Neat dreams. Makes you wonder....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join