It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yeah, because blocking phones and twitter has proven sooo effective at quelling riots.

I think it's sick that people are rioting, but it might be necessary. The very fabric of the world's current societies have been corrupted, and in order to build new, pure societies, the ones we have must fall. Unfortunately that entails a period of... problems.

A phoenix has to burn before it can rise from its ashes.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Again, this has nothing to do with the plight of average man. When the workers rise up, I will be there with them. This is just scum burning and looting with no agenda other than to burn and loot and bring terror to their communities!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Its time to rise up and kick the looting scums arse. Its not a protest about liberties they are just thieving scum,this is what they do for a living while sitting on their backsides claiming benefits and drug dealing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

There may be no apparent agenda as many seem to be saying, but I've been wondering what could be promoting this trouble..

Could it be the falling stock markets?

If any of these people think that the markets are collapsing, then what will happen to loads of jobs? Future prospects?

If you consider a collapsing society and you want to aid its collapse, what better way to do that than by destroying businesses, forcing millions, if not billions, to be spent on repairs and insurance payouts. By looting all this 'stuff' you effectively take it out of the market creating another loss. there will be less to sell and less places to sell it..

The 'innocent' are those who usually suffer the most due to the actions of others.. but have we not all suffered for far longer under a system that everyone knows is broken, corrupt and down right wrong?

Just how big does the straw have to be to break a camels back?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi, new to forum here. I noticed that as well, that the media is hardly reporting this. I think they're trying to quelch the protesters, if they realize that they're getting no media attention(which noteably helped fuel the happenings in Syria,Iran,Egypt) they'll eventually call it quits.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Anyone remembers the scientific connection between civil unrest and a changing sun spot number and solar flares?

I can tell you the last week has been a big change in solar activity again. Just like at the beginning of the year when the Mid East and Japan events came up.

The Vikings predict three years of Wolf age(unrest across the world). Many others predict a Mega-quake to be the spark that sets off the wolf age. The ninth wave of the Maya calendar is now and it ends in October, Elenin arrives next month andf the Sun is behaving very strangely. It is all set up. And people will choose either to be good people or not.

Aren´t we seeing a few people in London who go against themselves, accumulating lots of karma by looting etc? Feel pity for them, all they do must be paid back.

And the key to a good future during all of this is to emphasize Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, just like Falun Dafa preaches. Anyone who is a good person will have a good future.

Just my two cents at my level.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If this carries on tonight, then I really fear for this situation.
Communities will start protecting their areas, shop-owners will be out to protect their livelihoods....more vigilantism (which I totally support) but this could turn into serious violence and fighting.

We don't have the police to cover any of this, these thugs are just running riot basically unchallenged and with no worries...

Where will this go?
edit on 9/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It does NOT surprise me at all that the sun is doing weird stuff. I think I actually feel something going on (who knows if that is the sun or something else) but i was just about to look some stuff up on solar activity and things of that nature because of just how I have been feeling... and I usually feel weird anyway. I feel "weird for weird"

There's been a lot of heavy stuff come across in the last week.
I'm hearing some really heavy duty ringing... i mean it's like in patterns and stuff.

I am just amazed everything else that has come across.

I am perceiving all these quantum entanglement short cuts and on the other hand all these grueling efforts that have been put into history. Not just history of man.... history of ages. crazy # going on.

I'd really like to know if there is anything ulterior behind these riots though... like paid thugs.

I just get this feeling that something wicked is working behind the scenes in so many different ways.
there are so many coincidences going on right it's really starting to trip me out.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That is exactly whats worrying me, the vigilante aspect of this. Of course people want to protect their livelihoods, and if the Police cant protect them then who else will?

Last night I didnt think the Army would come in, as it will make it look like the Police cant cope (Politics and all that malarkey), but the was it has spread today, I dont think there will be much choice, I can envisage curfews all over the country within 24 hours at this rate.
edit on 9-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
reply to post by mattifikation

Again, this has nothing to do with the plight of average man. When the workers rise up, I will be there with them. This is just scum burning and looting with no agenda other than to burn and loot and bring terror to their communities!

Yeah besides you cant call this lot the working man as most have never had a job in their life, as you said just scum wanting to cause havoc and seizing the opportunity to steal free stuff on top of their state benefits.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
ENGLAND MATCH VS HOLLAND IS OFF. Thanks tossers!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Darcus Howe was just on BBC news and he was pissed off.... he was comparing this to Syria and Egypt and saying this is an uprising and an insurrection.

He was saying that his grandson was a good boy and when Darcus recently asked him how many times the police had stopped him, he said he's lost count.... and you could see Darcus was upset.

They cut him off because the newsreader said he was no stranger to rioting, he said he'd never rioted in his life and that she should have some respect... he then started calling her an idiot and was cut off.

Man..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV

Last night I didnt think the Army would come in, as it will make it look like the Police cant cope (Politics and all that malarkey), but the was it has spread today, I dont think there will be much choice, I can envisage curfews all over the country within 24 hours at this rate

The sheers numbers of people and amount of locations in London alone, that this is happening.... I don't think the army will make much difference.

Maybe sheerly symbolic presence will make a mark but I'm not sure.

It's not like the army will shoot so there will just be more tension, more fighting and more crap.

Maybe they will come in and end it all.... we'll see.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It is almost the equivalent of guerillia warfare on the streets with little pockets of looters - very difficult to police, will be interesting to see what old Cameron does

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Darcus Howe was just on BBC news and he was pissed off.... he was comparing this to Syria and Egypt and saying this is an uprising and an insurrection.

He was saying that his grandson was a good boy and when Darcus recently asked him how many times the police had stopped him, he said he's lost count.... and you could see Darcus was upset.

They cut him off because the newsreader said he was no stranger to rioting, he said he'd never rioted in his life and that she should have some respect... he then started calling her an idiot and was cut off.

Man..

Darcas Howe = Abu Hamza (albiet a black version).........

Darcas is mean't to be a 'thinking person'....please, he is more biggotted and blinkered than most !!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Darcus Howe plays the race card and stands up for the rioting scum. Claims his son and grandson knew something was going to happen. “Have some respect for an old west Indian negro,” he tells the BBC reporter who points out that he is no stranger to rioting himself. From Wikipedia “Howe has been married three times. He has seven children by four different women. He had little contact with many of his children during their childhoods.”

Here he is on Chris Morris' Brass Eye

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just listening to normal peoples experiences on Sky News - it is heart breaking - who the hell to these people think they are

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
That does it. I think they are letting this linger deliberately.

this is ridiculous. People near by shouldn't have to sit in fear this way.
what the hell is going on?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
ENGLAND MATCH VS HOLLAND IS OFF. Thanks tossers!

It is because of the images of wealth and fortune that 'footballers' and 'celebrities' appear to have which CREATE the stupid greed and 'i must have attitude' of the cretins on the streets last night...........

They are the ones taking money advertising crap trainers so that the sheep rioting chase and want to be part of the make believe self important sports and celebrity world !!

When will we get more Proper Values in society and not Greed, money and celebrity # !!

PDUK

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Pictures of a Sony CD warehouse in Enfield on fire - looks totally gutted

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join