It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by buni11687

Jesus Christ, looks like a scene right out of The Blitz of 1940

Where the hell is the British Army? It's obvious that the police cannot control this, there are officers from 36 UK police forces in London. Riots are spreading to Manchester, Liverpool, and Southampton. Troops must be deployed Mr Prime Minister! Come on Dave, wake up and smell the coffee.

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc, lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
anyone listening to bbc 24 now, the irish guys hilarious

edit on 8/8/2011 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They're not telling us about this, but the dead give away is the stock market. Watch how the Dow dropns and drops and drops for a couple weeks or so, level off, stay stagnant, and then a new tchnology will come forth into mass production and our economy will take off again. And if the US Govt doesn't think it's time to pull out the next generation of technology and mass produce it for the world and make a fortune and create millions of jobs, then their about as sharp as a marble! The other countries have caught up to us, and even passed us in some things, on the way things are done now. It's time to be The United States of America and take that next leading step and show the world an example of a powerful, Intelligent, and Strong Country that will always arise to the occasion and always be one step ahead of the competition, if not more even!
edit on 8-8-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by kerrichin
reply to post by nik1halo

i think no matter what you do now, be it go into further education or look for work, there just isnt any.
some places there are no jobs at all.
or its agency work, which you sign up to and never hear from again

Hey, don't knock agency work. it's very often a foot in the door. I got my current job that way.

your lucky ive applyed to so so many and im lucky if i get a days work and then hear nothing from them. if i ring them i get fobbed off

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sorry for asking but aren't riots about the Unemployment rate and Jobs? since this is spreading i dont see an end to it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If they came burning down
Family friends or MY HOME
Guarantee you no matter how many
there were, a hail storm of bullets is what
they would meet..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by buni11687

Jesus Christ, looks like a scene right out of The Blitz of 1940

Where the hell is the British Army? It's obvious that the police cannot control this, there are officers from 36 UK police forces in London. Riots are spreading to Manchester, Liverpool, and Southampton. Troops must be deployed Mr Prime Minister! Come on Dave, wake up and smell the coffee.

Nothing is happening in Southampton as far as Im aware of. The only confirmed spots are London Birmingham and Liverpool on google maps.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sorry for asking but aren't riots about the Unemployment rate and Jobs? since this is spreading i dont see an end to it.

originallly it started off because a man was shot dead by the police because he was a gang member and shot at them.
but lately people have been saying he didnt shoot at the poile depends who you believe.
a peaceful protest started saturday over it but its now escalated into this

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
and just think, as soon as cutbacks start here in North America (welfare, other social programs) you are going to see the exact same thing - right outside your door.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

bristol also has a few pockets of protests that have been confirmed by police

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
lets just hope they don't escalate to the same
scale as northern ireland used to be.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
England has gone to s##t now, the cost of basic living used to go up a little every April, now it's rising every 2 to 3 months.

Companies are going bust left right and center with 1000's of people losing their jobs every month.

We literally have 1000's of immigrants coming into Brittain every day only making the problems worse because if they can't get a job it's down to the tax payer to pay for their housing, food, heating e.t.c and if they do get a job they have put one more Britt out of a job.

We are only a small island with a huge population of 61 million

Brittain is 88,744.8 sq miles with a population of 61,838,154 in 2009
Brittain Population

Texas is 268,581 sq miles with a population of 24,782,302 in 2009
Texas Population

Texas has 3x the land mass as Brittain with less than half the people we have, could you imagine Texas having a population of 185,514,462 (3x Brittain's population) and having 1000's more people showing up every day.
edit on 8-8-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hope the police are watching ebay......LOTS of stolen/looted gear on there lol

Just looked, loads of new users selling "Unwanted birthday gifts" which happen to be.....50" 3d Tv's, laptops, phones..........blatant theives...new accounts!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

not the most intelllegent thing to do really. its so obvious where they got these items

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin

not the most intelllegent thing to do really. its so obvious where they got these items

Silly and broad generalization.

How the hell is someone going to prove someone else stole something
because they are selling tv's or have a new ebay account?

What good it is going to do for the police to *watch* ebay..

If I buy a tv today on ebay from whom ever the hell
for a good price, the detectives are going to find ME, knock MY
door down, and take it back>?

I don't think so....

If I needed a TV and lived in the U.K
NOW would be a great time to buy one on e-bay!
i'll give you that.
edit on 8-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Location...time it was uploaded to be sold.....no box....half price goods...

I just saw a 50" 3d Tv....from Birmingham...listed at 12:15am today....kinda obvious really that its nicked...a £2000 tv for £400 lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Serial numbers embedded inside and on these products would easily show where it came from.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

all circumstantial evidence that wouldn't hold in court. Serial numbers would be the way they could prove it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

easy really. you can check when the account was set up.also you can tellby the amount of feed back or lack of
the address or general area of the person selling is on the listing and also its kind of handy if the person selling is selling just after the riots the exact items reported to have gone missing. not a silly generisation but a pretty good one.

the old saying goes if it looks to good it probally is
also time it is listed plus lik some one said above the serial number
edit on 8/8/2011 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Serial numbers embedded inside and on these products would easily show where it came from.

THATS fine catch them arrest them...
BUT
Better catch them before they ship it because
they are not getting it back...

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join