It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones. Answer me this people!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
He has no credibility. All anyone would have to do is say "well look at the guys record" and he would be discredited on any subject he brings up. He has done this to himself through the years by making claims without the proper proof.

He has a cult following just like any other crackpot but he will never rise above that.

Your talking BS, he has been off the mark on a few issues , but on the vast majority he has been right.
Take his movie Obama Nation for instance, this was made when Obama had the highest approval ratings of any incoming president in history, everything in that movie almost without excpetion turned out to be right!.

He does let his emotions run amok at times but no ones perfect.Alex Jones has awakened more people to the NWO and their shinagans than any one else in history and you cant take that away from him.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

why haven't the illuminati taken out the owners of this site?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
as if Alex Jones would need to be whacked in order to validate the existence of the nwo... watching people react to questioning Jones' integrity is like talking to "regular folk" about how they've been stuck in the matrix.

People don't want to admit they've been had twice. It's really a great psy-op. *claps*

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Let him say the 'zionist jews' are behind it and watch how fast he gets shut up.

Alex Jones is there to create mistrust between the federal government and the American people, and is part of the new world order conspiracy to topple this nation at the foundation. The government of the United states doesnt not possess the power to actually pacify the American people!

The whole intent is to create a similar situation to Yugoslavia, and to divide the republic, vilify it's government and destroy it's sovereignty..

No seriously, if you want to know who is control, look to who it is unacceptable, illegal or politically incorrect to criticize!

These so called jews and their christian dupes have an insane belief that they must war with and destroy anyone that doesn't believe what they do and capitulate to it.

America stands for freedom, the exact opposite of what the Zionists represent.

They have been brainwashed to do the bidding of their evil overlords, and few even perceive the way they are being used.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

He has no credibility. All anyone would have to do is say "well look at the guys record" and he would be discredited on any subject he brings up. He has done this to himself through the years by making claims without the proper proof.

He has a cult following just like any other crackpot but he will never rise above that.

Your talking BS, he has been off the mark on a few issues , but on the vast majority he has been right.
Take his movie Obama Nation for instance, this was made when Obama had the highest approval ratings of any incoming president in history, everything in that movie almost without excpetion turned out to be right!.

He does let his emotions run amok at times but no ones perfect.Alex Jones has awakened more people to the NWO and their shinagans than any one else in history and you cant take that away from him.

Try about 45 issues he's been wrong on:

Believe in him if you wish but a 5 year old could predict more things correctly than he has

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Try about 45 issues he's been wrong on:

Believe in him if you wish but a 5 year old could predict more things correctly than he has

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a good few of the 45 " predictions" as you call them are actualy right and have proven to be right, hes just jumping the gun with timeframes.Many of the things he has predicted would have come through only for the huge global awakening that has slowed down TPTB's plans over the last 20 years. TPTB had hoped for a one world government,currency and army to be in place by the year 2000.
here are the things he has been right about;

Obama a CIA funded corporate stooge owned by wall street.
911 false flag terror attack
7,7 bombings false flag terror attack.
Destruction of Internet freedoms in the name of fighting copyright infringements.
The collapse of the doller.
The corrupt federal reserve and its role in looting the US economy.
The poisioning of our food by multinational corporations like monsanto in the name of profit.
The Global warming hoax.
The fluoride hoax.
Propanaganda leading to the War in Iraq, Afghanastan, Libya, Georgia, Pakistan.
The corrupt media and its role in conditioning the masses.
The destruction and dismantling of the constitution in the name of freedom.
The Gulf of mexico oil spill cover up.

You can nit pick all day and say he said this or that, but at the end of the day he is not far from the truth on the main issues that matter.If i was to read back through your previous posts i bet i could find a 45 assumptions you made that were/are wrong and the same would go for anyway one.Jones is guilty of maby reading into certain events to much and making minor predictions that may or may not come through but the gist of what he is saying is spot on,thats what matters.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What I question about those completely against Alex Jones is the root of his ambition, which seems to me to be the awareness of what would be referred to as the new world order. I don't care much about his true or failed predictions. Lots of people just love to make them, I tend to stay away from that in general.

So the question is, if he were to be some insider dis-info agent or whatever you want to call it, why is his general angle fairly close to accurate? In this thread, AboveTopSecret.com..., there is a plethora of official documents from the last century that clearly denote the "new world order" direction being implemented. This would seem in general to coincide with his attitude towards public awakening. If you actually take the time to read the documents in that thread, I'd love to see what you've heard him say that he's opposed to regarding this material.

Having relayed this, why would a covert agent of the global elite be conveying this information?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sad this forum is so full of hypocrites.

Think of it this way, if any one of us would become a big conspiracy theorist earning money to aid the cause and bringing up the truth with evidence i am 101% sure some morron on some forum will start circulating the idea that you or me or anyone else for that matter is with them because he has not been silenced and he has so much info. and so on.

Plus as some of you said he is considered a nut job by the majority so he is not a threat and even if it was not like this they would not want to make him a martyr for his folowers .. think about it ..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I believe something is definetly going on with Alex. We're talking about people, who assassinate Presidents of our own country ? But when it comes to Alex Jones they start sweat'in ? I've always been suspicious of his daring excursion, behind enemy lines, at Bohemian grove too.

Who's his Daddy?

Still can't totally fault the guy. I think I'll go with half truths as well.
edit on 7-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

What I question about those completely against Alex Jones is the root of his ambition, which seems to me to be the awareness of what would be referred to as the new world order. I don't care much about his true or failed predictions. Lots of people just love to make them, I tend to stay away from that in general.

So the question is, if he were to be some insider dis-info agent or whatever you want to call it, why is his general angle fairly close to accurate? In this thread, AboveTopSecret.com..., there is a plethora of official documents from the last century that clearly denote the "new world order" direction being implemented. This would seem in general to coincide with his attitude towards public awakening. If you actually take the time to read the documents in that thread, I'd love to see what you've heard him say that he's opposed to regarding this material.

Having relayed this, why would a covert agent of the global elite be conveying this information?

Have you seen these documents in real life? How can you be sure they aren't faked?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Not 1 of those things has been conclusively proven and I do not ever predict things that will happen as I know the world is far to unstable to do so unlike mr. Jones.

But believe that he is correct if you wish just don't expect most people to agree with you guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage

why haven't the illuminati taken out the owners of this site?

Because the Illuminati died out in the 1700's and no longer exist. Conspiracy theories are bunk.
edit on 7-8-2011 by SigilOfLux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can tell by the first line in your OP that you are confused about who is running our world.

Look no farther than 'The Secrets of The Federal Reserve' by Eustace Mullins

its available for free on line and will clarify what is truly going on in our world today.

I assure you it is not the Illuminati you should be worried about or anything else hollywood has been shoveling into your ears.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

Originally posted by rstregooski

Have you seen these documents in real life? How can you be sure they aren't faked?

Well for starters, half of them I personally dug up at a university library with a government document depository. Others I've verified through there. They are all in the public domain. They are definitely not "faked", and the scary thing is that it's only a small portion of groundbreaking documents that are out there..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I agree, to a certain extent.

I mean he has been wrong, and never really changes anything- the fact that he also makes a living off of what he does is questionable.

But I don't think he is in on it. And I mean I enjoy listening to him rant (haven't since like 2007) rather than the MSM speak pure lies.

Listening to alex jones makes life feel like a movie.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
He hasn't been shut down because, while he has a lot of listeners that believe him, he doesn't have the right listeners that believe him. Some guy in his basement listening to AJ while drinking Dr. Thunder and playing WoW is hardly a threat to the shadowy PTB.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join