It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones. Answer me this people!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If Alex Jones is the real deal why hasn't the Illuminati silenced him yet? He says he is too popular now and has 3 million listeners. Is that really a good excuse why they haven't done anything to him? If the Illuminati killed JFK, Princess Diana, astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White II, and Roger Chaffee, Czar Nicolas, and King Louis XVI all of which were far more prominent people why would they have a problem of silencing Alex Jones? He's a nobody in world popularity.

He said it would cause his message to spread faster but if the Illuminati also control the media they can put a black out on that. This logic doesn't make sense. You have an all powerful organization that controls the media, is willing to take out high popular and influential people and figure heads that are well known to hundreds of millions of people but won't touch Alex because he has a measly 3 million listeners?

Alex is either making stuff up and cashing in on a niche market or he is a disinfo agent. I'm going with the niche market because it's the most logical. He found out that people are suckers and are willing to be spoon fed non-sense. He's just spinning horror stories and people like that because they like to be scared. Why do you think horror movies are popular.

You should step back from the Alex Jones Cult and look at things from a logical perspective.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He's part of it, knowing our luck

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
If Alex Jones is the real deal why hasn't the Illuminati silenced him yet? He says he is too popular now and has 3 million listeners. Is that really a good excuse why they haven't done anything to him? If the Illuminati killed JFK, Princess Diana, astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White II, and Roger Chaffee, Czar Nicolas, and King Louis XVI all of which were far more prominent people why would they have a problem of silencing Alex Jones? He's a nobody in world popularity.

He said it would cause his message to spread faster but if the Illuminati also control the media they can put a black out on that. This logic doesn't make sense. You have an all powerful organization that controls the media, is willing to take out high popular and influential people and figure heads that are well known to hundreds of millions of people but won't touch Alex because he has a measly 3 million listeners?

Alex is either making stuff up and cashing in on a niche market or he is a disinfo agent. I'm going with the niche market because it's the most logical. He found out that people are suckers and are willing to be spoon fed non-sense. He's just spinning horror stories and people like that because they like to be scared. Why do you think horror movies are popular.

You should step back from the Alex Jones Cult and look at things from a logical perspective.

He's right in a way, if Alex Jones just mysteriously "disappeared" from his normal radio show / prisonplanet broadcasts that would automatically raise red flags for those dedicated to his show. So in essence he is correct, if they take him out it would make everything he's said about NWO seem to be a reality.

As far as censoring his "death" through the media, then yeah they could censor it on Fox news, CNN, msnbc etc.. but they can't censor the internet.. I'm sure news of his death would travel like wild fire through the net.

I personally like alex jones, sure he is kind of a fear monger, but he does what he has to do to spread a message I suppose. If you can look past the fear mongering, and actually listen it's interesting.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
No. A. Jones has at least a Backbone
but i would not trust him, his Ideas of Politic are very, very scary
and not really liberal in my View!
edit on 7-8-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Alex Jones... in my opinion... is using a tactic that is somewhat confusing to me, but I think I've got it figured out.

All he is really doing is spreading "Half Truths".... but he does it in such a way that it turns people off to the full truth.

Nobody wants to be labeled as a "conspiracy nut"... but that's exactly the way Alex Jones acts: Like a NUT!!!

The truth movement has a face and unfortunately it's the face of Alex jones... brilliant move by the powers that be.... too bad it couldn't be William Cooper.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's because he's considered a crackpot by the mainstream populace. Once they feel threatened they will have a few underage girls accuse him of rape and that will completely destroy him.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Love him or hate him, he is and has been for a considerable time, ahead of the curve in most things.

I think people need to cut him some slack and respect what he has achieved over the years.

If it wasn't for Alex Jones there wouldn't have been much conspiracy debate at all for the past 15 yrs.

His message has not altered, financial meltdown, erosion of the Constitution, Militarized Police etc....

....in the late 90's most people were laughing at him and calling him a nut...not laughing now are they ?

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Why do people think Alex Jones is a part of the conspiracy? If he is, then so was Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.

No way is Alex part of the Illuminati. You can tell how passionate he is about his work and disseminating the information.

So, why hasn't he been killed? He is still on the periphery, and if they were to silence him, it would give his listeners that much more reason to believe.

Alex is being attacked in other ways. George Soros' Media Matters have been trying to discredit him and make him look like an idiot. Obviously he's getting under their skin enough for them to respond.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

In my personal opinion, Alex Jones is allowed to remain doing what he's doing because he's incredibly useful where he is. He isn't in on it, but he doesn't have to be..just keep doing what he's doing. He regularly pushes JUST FAR ENOUGH out into tin foil hat territory to keep the mainstream public quietly laughing at him and his fans. As long as he keeps pushing far enough to remain a point of amusement to the general public and not inspiration, I think he's perfectly safe.

If Alex Jone actually dropped the radical extremist garbage and put his entire energy into whats right in front of us and can be acted upon in REAL ways (Like he did in Austin for the TSA protests here recently) then he'd become infinitely more dangerous to TPTB and far more effective with the general public. Just my humble opinion after spending a year or so on the Jone's site network and getting to know how he works his set up over there.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
I can see it now:

"Alex Jones was found dead today. He'd been burnt, stabbed, shot, hung, dipped in acid, then shot again. Police say it's the worst case of suicide they've ever seen."

link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

He's also consistently wrong on so much no one takes him seriously.

He really has no credibility and just spouts stuff off hoping he get's lucky. Here's a great ATS video on the subject of his inaccuracies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The guys a crackpot

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Alex is the real deal, he sticks to everything he says... the radical part is what makes him so great, no one else has the balls to say the kind of stuff he does on radio or in the MSM...

AJ help rebuild the Waco Davidian's after the ATF attack, and a long list of other great things.... Alex is great guy.

It's only the sad people who attack him...I guess they are envious of him.

edit on 7-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

Either of your suggestions are equally possible as we have no clue really. There is also the possibility that he has some information on "them" that will be made public if anything ever happens to him. Effectively keeping "them" away from him. Who knows right

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hes doing a fantastic job of discrediting himself, if anyone had him killed, theyd legitimise all of his stuff overnight.

So its in their best interests to let him carry on as he is.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He has no credibility. All anyone would have to do is say "well look at the guys record" and he would be discredited on any subject he brings up. He has done this to himself through the years by making claims without the proper proof.

He has a cult following just like any other crackpot but he will never rise above that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Nice articulation, I will give you a star for that. I like Alex Jones he amuses me and when he yells its funnier.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
Why do people think Alex Jones is a part of the conspiracy? If he is, then so was Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.

No way is Alex part of the Illuminati. You can tell how passionate he is about his work and disseminating the information.

So, why hasn't he been killed? He is still on the periphery, and if they were to silence him, it would give his listeners that much more reason to believe.

Alex is being attacked in other ways. George Soros' Media Matters have been trying to discredit him and make him look like an idiot. Obviously he's getting under their skin enough for them to respond.

Well George Washington was a Freemason here is some images www.amoeba.com... longmontmasons.com... and Thomas Jefferson was a Deist that wrote The Jefferson Bible which removed all miracles of Christ and just left his ethical teachings www.sacred-texts.com...

Thomas Jefferson also said this

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

Maybe Alex Jones is a fake Christian and is secretly a Freemason? He is into that 1776 spirit. In conspiracy theories there are beliefs the Freemasons founded America and overthrew the monarchies in France and Russia too. He does bash on the Royal Family of the UK all the time. Hmmm lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The problem is, much more important people than Alex Jones have been silenced, and nothing has happened. If Alex were to be found dead, it would make waves in the conspiracy movement - 99% of the world would just say, "who?"

CJ

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Alex Jones - This man read Peter Beater, done some further research and then came to some amazing conclusions. He noticed a Niche Market, afterall conspiracies have become an Industry to a large extent. Look how many seminars there are and it is usually the same speakers. Many of them come from High earning jobs and have spotted the opportunity to earn even more, talking on subjects that are open to conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ever see hes Documented proof? pages printed of the interwebs ;/

Truth with Lies always makes me hungy. but then i eat some GM foods. so what do i know

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join