It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots In London Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Now the black community has joined in-smashing a police car in full view of camera and now block the bbc camera & yet again the beeb covers it up by changing to a different camera.These people are scum.The police are still doing nothing,scared to get called racist,unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There is a lot of Jewish people milling around in the crowds and the rioters tried to stop the news cast live right now. The reporter was cut and it is now on an earlier report that is being repeated. I fear for the reporter as they are capturing people doing the rioting and hitting the police car. It is a melting pot that has been waiting to erupt.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I bet these people will not get prosecuted unlike the son of the guy from pink floyds son who got 16 months for less,or the custard pie thrower at murdoch who got 6 months,reduced on friday to 4 months.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is the latest link from the BBC news in the UK.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
London has always been a world city,since the Roman Invasions and colonisation.
It is truly a great city, a few riots are expected, no city is spared from rioting at some time or another.
The West Indian comunity in London have never done me any harm.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Did you see the guy who just bricked a police van right next to a cop on foot?Had to change to sky news as bbc is showing stupid olympic videos.Media censorship at its blatant best!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sky link for people : news.sky.com...

link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Totally untrue never been riots like this in Aberdeen yet.

link   
reply to post by glen200376

I wouldn't like to be that reporter and camera man there right now as his video evidence could lock a lot of them up. The police are scared to be proactive as they are seen as scum in that part of London already. This is going to go on and on....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I think your right & it will spread to other areas of the country it has been coming for a long time.They have even been invading local peoples homes & robbing them,unbelievable!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

In my area near Glasgow, last Friday there were multiple stand offs between police and gangs. I phoned my mum to tell her about it happening where I live and she was saying the exact same thing was going on where she lives. Weird.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Labour mp david lammy & boris johnston's statement both smell of arse licking these people to me,both pandering to these people going on about investigating the death on thursday of their scummiy gun carrying mate.These black gangsters don't even know how to hold a gun right,fire it like that it'll break your wrist!Watch the multi-cultural marxist's blame the police tommorrow.
edit on 6/8/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The bbc now showing old pictures because it's got worse-blaming the mob for smashing up their satelite dish & van,sky also showing the same footage over & over.What's the matter not wanting people to see the true scum that the thieving third world scumbags are?Send them to afganistan but let them keep their giros.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why are all these liberal commentators blaming the police for this?Surely their is no excuse for entering peoples houses & robbing them?This is their neighbours.If the rioters problem is with the police why haven't the attacked any police?Because they are cowardly scum.As usual the media try to cover up the evils of these immigrants & their badly brought up sub-human offspring.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'm fairly Liberal. I wholly support the police in this case. Some protests / riots are justified, but i'll never defend a gun wielding rapper wannabe gangster.

Innocents can get hurt / killed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok... so is there a reason that nearly every comment on here is blatantly racist? This is a riot vs the police. They loot random people because they are pissed and taking it out on the wrong people. It's not a black thing; when I was in Seattle, the looters were predominately white.

It's okay to say these people are in the wrong but knock it off with all the racial generalizations and chin-billiness. Besides, I have yet so see any of these looters rap so quit calling them rappers. Or are you just calling them that because they are black? Ok. I suppose you think all white people sing country music and all Swedes yodel??
edit on 6-8-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Apparently the guy with the gun was trying to avenge his cousin's stabbing and one of them was a rapper.

Wannabe gangster #e,

I'd much rather see the gun carrying scum bag killed by the police than a child being caught in some turf gun fire exchange.

Need I remind you of Rhys Jones??

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You do realise that the guy killed on Thursday was a gun weilding wannabee ganster?He opened fire on the police from a taxi so they shot him dead.Quite right.It's also asians rioting or did you hope they were all white.It's spot the white man in Totenham and the live pictures.How can you justifiy this by saying they are pissed with the police?I don't get the logic of attacking neighbours etc.Maybe it is a third world thing?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Cuervo

Apparently the guy with the gun was trying to avenge his cousin's stabbing and one of them was a rapper.

Wannabe gangster #e,

I'd much rather see the gun carrying scum bag killed by the police than a child being caught in some turf gun fire exchange.

Need I remind you of Rhys Jones??

You don't need to remind me crap. You and the OP just need to remember the T&C and general rules of human behavior and stop being racist. I'm alert but I'd rather kill several birds with one stone and just hope you guys will stop.

There is plenty of crap going on in this situation without the added element of ugly racism.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Cuervo

You do realise that the guy killed on Thursday was a gun weilding wannabee ganster?He opened fire on the police from a taxi so they shot him dead.Quite right.It's also asians rioting or did you hope they were all white.It's spot the white man in Totenham and the live pictures.How can you justifiy this by saying they are pissed with the police?I don't get the logic of attacking neighbours etc.Maybe it is a third world thing?

I don't care if every single one of the rioters are black. That is no justification for racism. Do you just wait for these moments so you can hop down and start throwing around rednecky epithets?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join