It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots In London Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

How dare you call me racist!!!

I dare you to quote me on that. Otherwise you are just pulling crap out of thin air.

I don't give a shiny #e if the rioters are blue, green, orange, black or white...

I lived very close to the area where a child was murdered by WHITE gangsters just because they thought they were big and tough with their guns. They were scum and a child is now dead.

I am simply saying anyone carrying a gun, especially the new breed of gangster type who think shooting people is the only answer deserves to be shot by the police.

Now take your idiotic accusations elsewhere, you shallow, assuming fool.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think that you missunderstand me-there is a difference between being anti-mass immigration and being racist.That is the problem cultural-marxists like you always use the race card to stop debates.Totenham is the perfect example of the troubles that come from forcing mass immigration,we better hope this doesn't make Brits eventually stand up and fight back against these culture/races.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I was speaking to the general crowd. Go back and look at the tone this thread has taken. Then go look at one of the other threads covering the exact same riot and see the lack of racism. There is no need for it and this can be covered without it. Honestly, I didn't mean for you to take that as a personally-directed post.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Cuervo

I think that you missunderstand me-there is a difference between being anti-mass immigration and being racist.That is the problem cultural-marxists like you always use the race card to stop debates.Totenham is the perfect example of the troubles that come from forcing mass immigration,we better hope this doesn't make Brits eventually stand up and fight back against these culture/races.

See what you did there? You made your point civilly.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Cuervo

How dare you call me racist!!!

I dare you to quote me on that. Otherwise you are just pulling crap out of thin air.

I don't give a shiny #e if the rioters are blue, green, orange, black or white...

I lived very close to the area where a child was murdered by WHITE gangsters just because they thought they were big and tough with their guns. They were scum and a child is now dead.

I am simply saying anyone carrying a gun, especially the new breed of gangster type who think shooting people is the only answer deserves to be shot by the police.

Now take your idiotic accusations elsewhere, you shallow, assuming fool.
Great post,great minds think alike.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i am pretty sure i heard them mention marshall law a few times on the news, localised but even still.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Then don't reply to a person and accuse them of being racist.
The only reason I am passionate about this incident, is because I have seen first hand the effects of guns on the street and how it affects a community.

Jones, who played for The Fir Tree Boys football club, was on his way home from football practice with two friends. As he was crossing the Fir Tree pub car park, on Fir Tree Drive South[9] in the Croxteth Park estate, Liverpool, a hooded youth riding a silver mountain bike approached. He then held out a handgun at arm's length firing three shots.[9] It was originally believed that one of the shots hit Jones in the neck,[9] however during the trial the pathologist revealed the bullet had entered his back "slightly above the left shoulder blade" and that it had then "exited from the front right side of his neck".[3] The shooting occurred in daylight at 7.30 pm BST.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the incident I was refering to. Now if the police HADN'T have shot this 'gangster', it could well have been another child shot down in cold blood.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

That would be scary for decent locals but these rioting scum deserve it.Maybe the army will actually do something about it as the police seem scared to act and are watching crimes being commited and doing nothing that I can see.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't care if every single one of the rioters are black. That is no justification for racism. Do you just wait for these moments so you can hop down and start throwing around rednecky epithets?

Well the fact of the matter is that 90%+ of these rioters are black.....how is that racist?....it's not, it is a fact......I'm watching this live right now!

These rioters are pissed that Mark Duggan (a black guy) was shot and killed by police officers, after he fired on them first from a taxi.....they shot back and killed him......in my opinion that is one less scum on the streets of Britain, and I don't give a s# wether he's black white or blue!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't care if every single one of the rioters are black. That is no justification for racism. Do you just wait for these moments so you can hop down and start throwing around rednecky epithets?

Well the fact of the matter is that 90%+ of these rioters are black.....how is that racist?....it's not, it is a fact......I'm watching this live right now!

These rioters are pissed that Mark Duggan (a black guy) was shot and killed by police officers, after he fired on them first from a taxi.....they shot back and killed him......in my opinion that is one less scum on the streets of Britain, and I don't give a s# wether he's black white or blue!
I loved how he threw in the ''rednecky' bit typical double standards of someone who throws about the race card!how can he justify anything these morons do?Must have that usual chip on his shoulder!(don't they all?)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
From what I have heard and read in newspapers, witnesses claim the police shot and killed the guy when he was on the ground and surrounded by them.
The looting and everything is stupid blah blah blah... but there needs to be an enquiery into this.

reply to post by glen200376

This post made me laugh. You sir are a fool...
edit on 6-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

And finally, I love the rascism in this thread lol. It's always 'black peoples fault' isn't it....... give me a break...... (I'm white btw)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

aye, there are lots of reports of looting, what i do not get is if your a protester the police send in the RIOT police,
but if you are a RIOTER the police stand back and watch. maybe the police only feel comfortable beating mostly peaceful protesters and rioters are out of their league.

also where are all the water cannons, they can kill two birds with one stone, disperse the crowd and put out the fires.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My experience of this world after living in three different nations is this

1/ About 90% of any ethnicity are law abiding and basically nice.

2/ About 5% are scary, but don't cause too much trouble

3/ About 5% are criminal thugs.

Unfortunately the lack of screening or security checks by the supposed security organisations of western nations in relation to refugees and mass immigration has seen a surge in criminal gang activity ie Vietnames/chinese ,Russian/east european, Japanese, as but a few examples.

But the majority of these nations exports to the west are decent law abiding people, its just the lax security checks have allowed criminals to flee their homelands and start again with dirty money in the west.

Blame the governments not the migrants, most are good people.

Criminals are criminlas regarless of colour or ethnicity.

The police need to get tougher with criminal thugs not have to be treading softly , if you live in say Britain you are British , race should not be a factor, not anymore.
Crime benefits the super rich who want a divided nation.
Lets all join hands with our brothers and sisters of all races and creeds and the fanatics and criminals will diminish, if we have a fair and honest government.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: addition

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

I loved how he threw in the ''rednecky' bit typical double standards of someone who throws about the race card!how can he justify anything these morons do?Must have that usual chip on his shoulder!(don't they all?)

I said "rednecky" because that is backwards language. I was careful not calling you a redneck. Now for a serious question that I can only really ask somebody from the area:

You believe this to be a multi-cultural issue, right? So you are pretty convinced this is being caused by the increase of immigration. Why is it that England (and other Western European nations) are having such trouble with "mutli-culturalism" and places like North America has been doing it successfully for... ever, I suppose?

What comes to mind is that it's a space issue. Do you think the problem is that there are people still not keen on the idea who are forced to live near immigrants because there isn't much room? When I think of North America, even though we have tons of space, most of our towns (excluding rural ones) are pretty diverse.

I guess the reason I wonder is that, even in America, we do have issues as you've probably seen since ATS is pretty on-top of the "flash mob" phenomenon. And those areas are mainly in the north and the south (ironically) is relatively peaceful in that regard. Why do you think this is when you compare my nation with yours?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

I said "rednecky" because that is backwards language. I was careful not calling you a redneck. Now for a serious question that I can only really ask somebody from the area:

You believe this to be a multi-cultural issue, right? So you are pretty convinced this is being caused by the increase of immigration. Why is it that England (and other Western European nations) are having such trouble with "mutli-culturalism" and places like North America has been doing it successfully for... ever, I suppose?

What comes to mind is that it's a space issue. Do you think the problem is that there are people still not keen on the idea who are forced to live near immigrants because there isn't much room? When I think of North America, even though we have tons of space, most of our towns (excluding rural ones) are pretty diverse.

I guess the reason I wonder is that, even in America, we do have issues as you've probably seen since ATS is pretty on-top of the "flash mob" phenomenon. And those areas are mainly in the north and the south (ironically) is relatively peaceful in that regard. Why do you think this is when you compare my nation with yours?
Are you sure North America has been doing it right for years?Harlem springs to mind.The space issue,correct we are a small island so yes space is a problem,housing a major problem.I have waited on the local housing list for 6 years been offered nothing yet the multi-storey I have lived in for 32 years has been taken over by foreigners.They seem to pass tenancies between each other and break all the tenancy rules yet nothing is down.Community spirit has gone totally.When we came here every flat was new,everyone friendly,spoke to each other kids played together etc.Now totally different,immigrant neighbours aren't even civil in the passing.refuse to use the lift/escalator if a Brit is in it,in general very ignorant and have no respect for our rules/laws.On Friday walked past the local African shop,in the window a job add for African man/women shop assistant.If I did this it would be deemed a hate crime and someone would probably sue me!Polticans/police hear are scared to mention it as people like yourself will cry racism.Surely what is good for the goose is good for the gander!Eastern Europeans are also out of control here again breaking laws on our main street by drinking and abusing Brits daily,again nothing said to them.Politicians here all have vested interests in corporations and see immigrants as a never ending source of cheap labour thus making poorer paid Brits accept lower wages or be jobless.Many 'normal' Brits now have major concerns yet we are ignored and tonights events could possibly make them take more direct action and we do not want our own Anders Breivic!
edit on 6/8/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Are you sure North America has been doing it right for years?Harlem springs to mind.

Hah! That's why I said "relatively".

The space issue,correct we are a small island so yes space is a problem,housing a major problem.I have waited on the local housing list for 6 years been offered nothing yet the multi-storey I have lived in for 32 years has been taken over by foreigners.They seem to pass tenancies between each other and break all the tenancy rules yet nothing is down.Community spirit has gone totally.When we came here every flat was new,everyone friendly,spoke to each other kids played together etc.Now totally different,immigrant neighbours aren't even civil in the passing.refuse to use the lift/escalator if a Brit is in it,in general very ignorant and have no respect for our rules/laws.On Friday walked past the local African shop,in the window a job add for African man/women shop assistant.If I did this it would be deemed a hate crime and someone would probably sue me!Polticans/police hear are scared to mention it as people like yourself will cry racism.

I guess I had that coming. To be fair, I would have cried racism seeing the African one, too.

Surely what is good for the goose is good for the gander!Eastern Europeans are also out of control here again breaking laws on our main street by drinking and abusing Brits daily,again nothing said to them.Politicians here all have vested interests in corporations and see immigrants as a never ending source of cheap labour thus making poorer paid Brits accept lower wages or be jobless.Many 'normal' Brits now have major concerns yet we are ignored and tonights events could possibly make them take more direct action and we do not want our own Anders Breivic!
edit on 6/8/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

Thanks, that does help me understand it a bit. It sounds like the racism is coming from the immigrants in large doses, as well.

The areas where we are having troubles are also tightly-packed areas with political tug-o-wars. Fortunately, we've never been a homogenized society so, when there are racial tension moments, they aren't complicated by immigration. Usually.

Thinking from an island perspective, I guess all you can do is try to get along.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I am British. I was born in Britain. I have known lots of immigrants. I have lived outside of Britain and, sadly, I returned back to the s*hole. I can answer your question very easily, objectively: Brits go on and on about immigrants taking over their country, immigrants not integrating into British culture, immigrants taking all their money, immigrants taking all their jobs, immigrants not learning the language..... Many Brits would blame the weather on immigrants if they could (I think the eco warriors blamed it on the Western Industrialism first, though). Truth is, many Brits just don't like immigrants. Brits don't really invite immigrants to integrate into British society.

Brits feel daft speaking with immigrants and often treat them as though they're less than intellectually human. If you saw a Brit speak with an immigrant you'd think the immigrant were deaf or mentally handicapped. There is a lot of snobbery in Britain and it's undeserved. The country has always been a s*hole and it will be until people stop voting in idiots to manage the country's resources.

I lived in Holland for several years. Holland has a high immigration count. With regard to land size, population count, and GDP, Holland is a good comparison to the UK - it is one third smaller in most respects. Yet, the Dutch have a much better standard of life and a better maintained infrastructure. Britain's problems cannot be blamed on its immigrants. The blame is with government and the success of British voters to elect governments that reward votes with favours that match each voter's selfish short-term needs.

As regards for blacks (Afro-Caribbeans or whatever you wish to be called, when it suits), you're as bad as the bloody white Brits. If you want change, vote for change, lobby for it, get your kids in order and express the importance of a good education instead of blaming your problems on whites. We all live in the same country, none of us has it any worse; we just have different priorities for our wants. We're all here in Britain, hence British, aren't we?

I'm sorry if my last paragraph sounds "racist" but I had to say it. Black or white, we're all the same: human.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

Calling Britain a Sh###### is about as racist and deroggatory as you can get, imagin eif someone called Israel or India such a thing...shame on you.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Posted here:

Here

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join