It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
does the little light in my refrigerator turn off when I close the door?

Well I guess the easiest way to find out would be to lock your self in the fridge?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It might snow here tomorow

Taht r0x0rz!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i've spent alot of time with a refrigerator in my life and i have pondered the question whether or not the light turns off and yes it does does this have enough proof for a law or a theory

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i wonder what this winter will be like in the US hopefully cold we haven't had areally snowy winter in years

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't like low - bandwith mode.... :shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am getting really annoyed at how this pile up of work is cutting into my ATS time.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If nerdling gets his own fan club I want one too dangit!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Be warned my fellow ATS-ers. Do not stray into the fan clubs of the on topic ones. They do not know the wisdom making a nonsense post that no one cares about. Only post in this the "Great Off Topic Thread".

Staying off topic... I just had some pizza with pepperoni and cheese.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm back to being selectively conservative as I watch the brave soul named TheBandit795 get bashed for presenting honest views that are too evolved for the "lower commoners". :shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
If nerdling gets his own fan club I want one too dangit!

Can I be your first member?

Paperclip

We already had some snow here (it didn't stayed tho). It fell for the first time, exactly 2 days after I got my snow tires on. Luckily for me, the tires I had was so used it was dangerous, it was slippy when it was just raining, so I wouldn't have wanted to drive in snow with them
My friend in Alberta told me a few days ago that the ground is already covered with snow there.

Can't say all this really makes me happy, but I am looking foward to my first snowboard ride this year
Actually I can't wait, bring on more SNOW! lol...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ooooh I have a fan

*faints*

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
m0rbid, it did snow today here, but it didn't stay, snow turned into rain around noon, that was it.

I love winter!!

I don't do snowboarding, but I LOVE skiing

Off topic, I heard one of the funniest things today. I watched Rowan Atkinson's (Mr. Bean's) show from the early 90's and he was doing this reading from the Bible thing. Of course, his version. It made Jesus look like magician lol. The funniest thing was when he said " Oh Jesus, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks". I was sooooo LMFAO! The whole thing was just hilarious. So yeah, that very funny sentence is now in my signature too...

[Edited on 9-11-2004 by paperclip]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
*thinking of starting an on topic thread... hmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
oh crap, my sssssssssssss key isssssssssss sssssssssticking

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am in a mood for some hot chocolate!!
Yummy!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My god this TV show I'm watching is so lame. This show teen titans (yes I still watch cartoon network because I'm that bored) is so offensive towards the British. This show is acting like the Brits are so prisy and lame, that and the other members critizize another for acting British not American.:shk: Whats this world coming to. Patriotism has gone to far.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Grasping at straws, always grasping at straws.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I'm back to being selectively conservative as I watch the brave soul named TheBandit795 get bashed for presenting honest views that are too evolved for the "lower commoners". :shk:

You're not the only one...

Anyway it's wet here and I was just wearing an autumn jacket on a tropical island because I can't find my normal thin jacket. It was raining like Holland this morning.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Let us take a moment and look within ourselves to find that source of inner peace and strength.....

Ok, now hail the monkey!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't see why Rhinos are an endangered species. They don't taste any better than lions or elephants. Basically all zoo animal crackers taste the same. Yummy..

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join