It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Oh, for any of you that want one, I keep a LARGE supply of Pink elephants and purple bunnies on stock......

Yes, but can I get one at a reasonable price? I will not be over charged for a purple bunny ever again!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the ummmmmmm...green ones are free?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

the ummmmmmm...green ones are free?

Okay then, it's agreed 2 green bunnies for 5 dollars? Sold!!
Pack them in ice please...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
did you get to hear that music vid with Bobafet(sp?, not looking at ti right now) for the recent release of the StarWars game?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Bobafett is in Star Wars? I hate Star Wars....damn it I have to change my name. Jar Jar sounds good

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
in the GAME lol....

anywho, who'd have though that I'd find working with crabs fun, lol...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What does crabs have to do with flying an X-wing? Man you lost me at the part about ballons. We were never talking about ballons in the first place were we?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should be scared or not. I know I can not be the only person to ever goggle my ATS/BTS screen name. Scary how much stuff comes up. Hell even just key words from posts or blogs of mine come up. Hold on, there is someone knocking at my door...oh crap, got to go...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I feel sleepy. Wish I was still in bed

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm bored out of my mind!!! I really need to learn how to do OBE, so I can get away on those boring hours where there's nothing to do on the job...

Wouldn't it be funny if the boss came back to the office, only to find my innanimate body sitting in the chair, staying still and not answering when he talk to me ? lol...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

mind if I nap with you?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I'm bored out of my mind!!! I really need to learn how to do OBE, so I can get away on those boring hours where there's nothing to do on the job...

I highly recommend it. OBEs are relaxing & entertaining. Unfortunately the discussion of such matters & other related stuff is becoming more & more difficult to discuss on ATS/BTS. You'll just be met with responses like "it's not proven....your experience doesn't mean anything etc".

Good luck anyways on learning.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny if the boss came back to the office, only to find my innanimate body sitting in the chair, staying still and not answering when he talk to me ? lol...

Be funny if when you woke up your chair was in the middle of the parking lot, with a "Will Work for Money " sign..

It's a joke you know that right?

Have a funny day

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOL @ Netstorm. That'd be funny too.

Originally posted by sen5e
Unfortunately the discussion of such matters & other related stuff is becoming more & more difficult to discuss on ATS/BTS. You'll just be met with responses like "it's not proven....your experience doesn't mean anything etc".

I agree that there are a few die-hard sceptics and a few dumb asses around, just like anywhere else. But I believe that if u give people a chance, you'll see that ATS also have quite a few open-minded and experienced members, in that area and in other areas of "paranormal" nature.

I remember reading and discussing a lot about such subject in my first times here, maybe there were just less morons back then.

Don't let the other member's ignorance stop you from exploring what interests you anyway

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don't let the other member's ignorance stop you from exploring what interests you anyway

I wouldn't think of it. But my days for sharing these interests here is over. They can continue to accept ignorance. I gave them one more chance & they blew it big time.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
...does laughter still discover you
I see through all the smiles
that look so right
do you still have the same friends now
to smoke away your problems and your life
oh how do you remember me
the one that made
you laugh until you cried
I hope you're feeling happy now...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
*is bored, would like to be a mod, would like 100,000,000, would like to see his poems published and would like to take over the world*

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Let's see life sucks, but I'm watching the Simpsons so that doesn't matter. All that matters is the Simpsons and donuts.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
*is bored, would like to be a mod, would like 100,000,000, would like to see his poems published and would like to take over the world*

Have read what you have put out, If I could write music, some of your stuff would make kick ass songs. Aren't you asking to much though? How about infinite can take over Britian and most of Europe and I'll let SO have the U.S. of Canada?

Also would like to note that this poster(meaning me) always knew you were a dude. Jury is still out on Nerdling, I want some proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

mind if I nap with you?

Wow! Now that's a loaded question. Sure. I guess you can, but I'm keeping one eye open to see what you're up to.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join