It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A few years ago,it was stated a new system was in the works. This system would track and list the salaries of EVERYONE. Atleast everyone in america. It was stated to view this information,one would go on the website in development. This website is supposed to be out now. And i just wanted to educate you all on how much peoploe make.

So the goal of the thread is to locate that website and educate each other on how much people make and what they have to do for that money.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
A few years ago,it was stated a new system was in the works. This system would track and list the salaries of EVERYONE. Atleast everyone in america. It was stated to view this information,one would go on the website in development. This website is supposed to be out now. And i just wanted to educate you all on how much peoploe make.

So the goal of the thread is to locate that website and educate each other on how much people make and what they have to do for that money.

Stated by whom?

It sounds like you're asking us to go out and do some research so that you can "educate" all of us? Really?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.Glassdoor.com

Enjoy.

(Thread Closed lol)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Thanks for educating grace. infact that person could not give us the answer.....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy

none of your gd business.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I dont really see what the big deal is about telling people how much we make. I am a paramedic and when I was working full time I was making 43,000 a year. I am in school now full time and only work part time so I am making about 20,000 now.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I've made, in the 10 or so jobs I've had since high school, through my undergrad, and after getting my graduate degree: between $6.00/hour and over $100K a year, job depending.

That help?

EDIT: and to qualify my response as relevant to the discussion topic, I now teach university physics. (no, you don't get to know where.)

edit on 16-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

top topics

join