It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, that's intersting.

Did ALL of those things happen to you personally? Did they drug YOU? Did they steal your girlfriend? How did they affect YOUR job?

What might (read *might*) have you done to them before all of this happened?

I know you proably can't prove any of what you said, but I'm still interesetd in your answer.

Your allegations seem more than a little improbabl.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They are not opinions - it has been my life for the last 3 years.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
I wouldn't be so apologetic � if you go through most of these threads you�ll see that they are all pathological liars and cowards in the very least...

That is a *very* broad (and inaccurate) generalisation MrNECROS and totally unwarranted. Can I remind you this is *not* the Mudpit - please be nice, in line with the Boards terms and conditions especially the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Thank you for your cooperation!

As regards the apology from DetectivePerez: thank you very much Sir - it is much appreciated by all!!

EDIT: replaced quote ...

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Genya]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Genya - in response to it being broad - yes - inacurate no.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alright, alright, hold on . . . . continue, MrNecros:

HOW did they drug you? Tell us exactly, please. HOW did they steal your girlfriend?? Details, please.

Ultimately, WHY would they do this? What did YOU do to warrant this?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All these things have happened to me, most of them more than once, especially the doping which continued for well over a year untill I managed to weed out who was doing it and how then adjusting my lifestyle to prevent it.
To fully list all the crimes committed against me over the course of 3 years is staggering.
It spanned 3 different countries, UK, Germany and Australia.
What did I do to them?
I refused to join a higher lodge - nothing else.
Why do they do it?
For "fun", "group bonding" etc... and to enforce the point on anyone that may step out of line within the ranks just how harsh the punishment is.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Proof, evidence, call it what you like, but with claims like these MrNecros if you are without them you are nothing more than an 'internet ghost' who's thoughts and views are null & void.

Do yourself a favour, either put a stop to this nonsense or provide us with irrefutable proof that you're are not full of hot air.

HTMB

*Edited to say to DetectivePerez, well done on the heartfelt apology. It seems that you're a decent enough bloke. Maybe some of your humility will rub off onto MrNecros. Bon chance mon ami.*

[edit on 17-8-2004 by HeyThatsMyBike]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

... they are all pathological liars and cowards in the very least...

MrNECROS

The statement above shows that it is "inaccurate" ie the "all" word states that *every* masonic thread-poster is a "... pathological liars and cowards ...". That logic is truly lost on me Sir - akin to saying that "All cats are black at night" - whilst they may *appear* black, there are sure to be a few tabbies in there too!!
As such, what you posted *was* "inaccurate" MrNECROS.

Agreed?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
They pursued you throguh 3 countries??/ Even in Australia??

I'll make it easy, just the following few questions:

So again, HOW were you drugged? How was your grilfriend stolen? Were you drugged in 3 countries? Did you have girlfriends in 3 countries that were EACH stolen from you?

[edit on 17-8-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How do Masons drug you - they put stuff in your drinks when you aren't looking - simple really.
The girlfriend one is rather personal but it was quite some time ago, basically they just get lots of people to start rumours about you from all directions, arrange to have a prostitute turn up at your door and offer you a freebie etc...none of it really has to "work" but the constant circulation of rumours and unwanted attention is enough to make any decent young lady break things off early on in a relationship.
Doesn't mean she'll take a fancy to whoever it was that was orchestrating the whole affair, just screws everything up for everyone else.
These are just examples - its really the tip of the iceberg, think of a dirty lowdown trick and they'll have an offical way of doing it I assure you.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
oh stop, Detectiveperez is a very good liar, what a better way to get closer to your enemies, make them believe you are truley sorry and befriend them. Learn what you can, get as much inside info as possible, then attack. Becareful people this is deception at its finest, really read all of his posts before gently bowing your head for his apology. He has a very strong belief on things which are of not a kind nature towards masons.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes ALL Freemasons are pathological liars, its part of their programming along with the cowardice bit.
(Its all to "protect the secrets" you see...)
If you don't foster these attributes you can't become a Mason from what I have seen.
This is a mind control cult - not a charity.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
MrNecros:

I can understand one or two people trying to make another person's life dificult. But you;re implying that there's a whole orgnaziation, with multiple members who are after you, spending TIME, MONEY, and ENERGY on a single person, AND spanning over sevferal countries. You're not that important.

I might believe you if it's just one or two masons, but then, it could just be a personal grudge and not an organized, carefully orchestrated plan to "ruin" you. If it WAS indeed that, then you would have ben killed. Far cheaper over the long run.

So, I don't believe you Your "massive conspiracy against MrNecros" ruins it. You're not that important.

What EXACTLY was the drug "they" put in your drink? What were you drinking? On what date this occur? Did you call the police? Did you file a report?

HOW and WHY would tou be pursued over several countries? How and why woudl you be worth that much money, time, and energy?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You are inpeneratrable - you have not absorbed a thing I've said - I'm NOT important, its the process that is important.
I could be anyone, there are thousands of people like me out there on the Masonic harassment list.
The whole point is to generate "Unity through Opposition" - just pick any poor bastard and use him as the focus for all the disappointment and disallusionment within the lodge, call him an 'Anti' and have your lodge destroy him so they can feel good about themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And over 3 countries? How is this accomplished exactly? Do masons take time off to travel to these countries and spy on you? This "process" you speak of undoubtedly costs TIME, MONEY, and ENERGY. Most masons have jobs, families, etc. HOW is this "process" carried out in light of this? How is it managed when you move away to another country (even continent?) Did you lose 3 jobs in 3 countries? How were you found by the masons in 3 countries?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How do Masons drug you - they put stuff in your drinks when you aren't looking - simple really.
The girlfriend one is rather personal but it was quite some time ago, basically they just get lots of people to start rumours about you from all directions, arrange to have a prostitute turn up at your door and offer you a freebie etc...none of it really has to "work" but the constant circulation of rumours and unwanted attention is enough to make any decent young lady break things off early on in a relationship.
Doesn't mean she'll take a fancy to whoever it was that was orchestrating the whole affair, just screws everything up for everyone else.
These are just examples - its really the tip of the iceberg, think of a dirty lowdown trick and they'll have an offical way of doing it I assure you.

Lovely MrNecros, a textbook case of the wanton acts of the Craft, and now preserved for prosperity�s sake, accomplishments of this magnitude are few and far between. Unfortunately, the decline of Western civilization has left us with a desire for more salacious details� specifically the �assault� of your toilet. Your previous intimations of this horrific act has become something of a legend here at ATS, and more than a couple �porcelain� oriented remarks have slipped from my simian fingers. I would think this a most fortuitous opportunity to �come clean�� oops that was unfortunate, maybe �clear the air�, this is a toughie, oh well you know what I mean, give us something to �sink our teeth into�, no, that�s distasteful, how about �sit and ponder�? Yes, I think we can all live with that.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
MrNecros . . . where did you go?

I'd just like some actual specifics from you. I'm sure you can provide those without any problem.

The reason I'm doing this is to let you state your case. I know I'd certainly WANT to state my case if I was in your position. I'd provide dates, names, evidence of a police report, places, and ALL the details. If all of thes things happened to you, I'm sure you'd want to be as specific as possible so that these things do not happen to anyone else. Heck, I'd be writing a whole page of details.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
MrNecros:

I'm waiting. If you have no response, please let me know so I can stop checking this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Best dirt on the Masons is written by themselves - "Morals & Dogma" by Albert Pike

I can only speak to "Moral & Dogma" and I find it to be a phenomenal book which standing alone has resulted in my interest in becoming a Mason. IMHO reading it with an open mind without any preconceived notions is a definite prerequisite. If you read it searching for demons, you will certainly find demons, your own. It has my highest recommendation.

Excellent! It was also only after reading Pike's "Morals and Dogma" that I myself decided to become a Mason.

It is unfortunate that Pike's great work takes a backseat to the atheistic philosophers of his day, by modern academics. In "Morals and Dogma", Pike shows that adoring the Creator and developing philosophical insight are one and the same, not opposites.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What did I do to them?
I refused to join a higher lodge - nothing else.

*sigh*

Yet another glaring inaccuracy.
There are no higher Lodges in UK freemasonry.
The Craft Lodge is the ultimate lodge and every one is on an equal footing.
We have Provincial Lodges (you have to have been a member for at least 15 years to join) and you have Grand Lodge (an even longer time span). But these are not "higher lodges" anyway.

Every time this guy posts, he shows an utter ignorance of UK Freemasonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join