It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Thanks for your comment sugarmonkey, i have to agree with you and the others on here, something is going on in the UK this week, and after reading the posts by USA members it would seem that whatever it is is spreading. Could we be getting ready for something bigger? I pray someone gets a longer vid if this happens again this week, i for one will be ready and waiting.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by VraxUK

Yeah...exactly. My boyfriend told me it was a form of heat lightning but again he too did not understand the strobe effect for that length of time. Had we stayed outside looking at it I think I would have seizured it was that intense (strobe light going on)...just crazy.

sorry mods and rockers to go off topic a bit here, but Mamaj ever time i see that avatar of yours i am uncontrollably envious,you look so happy, cool and chilled on that beach, and as for that tan, get out of town girl!
Whats really puzzling me is what are you holding in your right hand, is it a upside down firework?. , because if it is then that is very irresponsible of you. Only joking, i really like ya

Just to go back on topic, those black copters are quite scary arent they.?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

A few sightings from yesterday/today:

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

Similar times on the 3rd of August aswell. (Correlate with the powercut/flashes) All in pretty close proximity.
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?

he does have an accent. an american one...
I live in Surrey, England and i can assure you i dont sound anything like an american.
Having said that we do have alot of americans living in Cobham, which is in surrey, so who knows

i havent noticed anything out of the ordinary today.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So you have a video of helicopters. Woo. Why would so many people spontaneously forget what you claimed happened? Not believing any of this. Either you're trolling, or you believe what you're saying and something went weird inside your head. Much more likely there's something wrong with you, than with so many other people.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here come the men in black (meeen in blaaaack)
They won't let you remember...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
reply to post by burntoast

Its an old phone yes, as for my accent not everyone talks like harry potter sir, but thanks for the reply.

He's got a point about the accent though. If someone from America was speaking in an Irish accent....I'd assume they were either from Ireland...or just play acting as if they were from Ireland. You don't appear to have a British accent in the video...If anything I'd say you were speaking in a slightly southern American Accent. I think this is a fair point that needs addressed. Everyone that has grown up in England "does" speak like Harry Potter...at least in the sense that he indeed had a British accent. Why do you appear to sound American?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

It may sound american but all we can do to prove it, is for him to film the same area (window etc) whilst talking

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
I dont want to be a fear monger, but check this vid out and note the sound played at four minutes, sound familiar?

edit on 4-8-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

worst video ever

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
I love to post this vid, its maybe a little off topic but pay attention to what this man is saying and look at the state of the world today economically, ecologically, all the revolutions going on and than think about this sound and the lights people are reporting....

No ,I'm sorry this is the worst video ever

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Well if this did in fact take place in England.......
Perhaps they were flying in for an Airshow.....Looks like there's quite a few in August. (None today..but there was one yesterday, and three on the 6th.)

www.militaryairshows.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I usually dont reply to this stuff but you clearly dont sound english. In fact you have a southern draw. Why arent people recognizing this? Ive been to England and spoken to hundreds of people and while they dont all "sound like harry potter", none sounded like you. Not to mention your story is a little out there. So I regret to inform you that Ive actually given this thread a few minutes of my life and although I was entertained, I dont believe this ever happened. No disrespect at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Am I watching the same footage 'cos I'm definitely missing an American accent? I hear English. Not Harry Potter either. Maybe 'arry potter.

Are you all confusing the baby voice with a US accent, cos there's 2 voices in that vid, isn't there?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Ha! In one hand I have the end of my sunglasses and the other you cant see is a pina colada

I was in FL drawing in the sand with the end of the glasses to write my kids a lil note.

Thanks sooo much for the compliment I really appreciate it!!

Topic.....yes, its here in the US as well and I cannot wait til we have an answer as to what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I'm struggling to hear the American accent too. All I can hear is a West country sort of thing, even Dorset or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am English, English born, not American. As for one or two posters on here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fca10d017d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Time for dinner. Tally ho, wha, what.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A quick question: was the sound you heard similar to either one of these videos?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

LMAO mate, you have obviously never been to the north of England, let me assure you, no-one up here sounds like harry potter! That being said the OP did say he was from the south,

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

OK so will you please make another video, using the same phone, with the same trees in the background (if possible) and say something in your English accent?

and upload it here of course

Pretty please
edit on 4-8-2011 by NicelyToasted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are several dialects in England some of them I heard I couldn't even understand the words at times. The trolls that try to derail this threat about her accent should remain from comments.

Great video OP I hope you find what is going on there in England.
S&F for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join