It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Would they really resort to testing the weapons on the general populace though? I'd probably think not.

A few friends have been telling me about head aches and tiredness within the past few weeks. I usually get a headache when there's quick pressure changes in the atmosphere, though nothing lately.

edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Definitely a lot of strange things around Norfolk and Suffolk. Seen many strange lights moving in the clear night skies. I was in Corton to be precise and the power went off and came back on around 10.45 that Wednesday night.

Also I know its a bit off topic but I notice the star Capella low in the Northern skies is shining a very violent goldish - red colour. Brighter than Arcturus!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is another thread you will find interesting, blackdove: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

No i think your right, that would be very silly to use it on the public like that, unless its used to make people forget these experiances. I would have loved to know what was above the cloud though. Everything is weird. The cloud cleared up quick enough after the event, and we had heavy cloud and rain all day and last night.

Maybe, and its just a wild theory based on what happened. Maybe something ran rogue, a new craft, might explain the choppers. Flash of light, i have no idea, the memory loss, headaches and my sickness, maybe it was some sort of frequency device messed with our heads??? As for the strange sounds, i have no idea matey. Im gonna grab a cig in a mo, see if the sky is still clear.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A little more tech info about strange sounds in conjunction with ufos from site: theedgeofreality.proboards.com...

Effects of UFOs Upon People

Explanation
Shock waves appear to be generated only at take-off. While sitting on the ground, the propulsion system is presumed to be turned off; that is, no external field surrounds the UFO. Power would then be required to initiate the field. The sudden appearance of mist in the San Joaquin case is a vital detail. That region in California is noted for very dense, ground fogs resulting from ground cooling due to radiant heat loss to the cosmos during long winter nights and high humidity near sloughs and swamp s. Water vapor adjacent to the UFO could have been condensed by a reduction either in temperature or pressure. Because the phenomenon was accompanied by a shock wave, a change in temperature alone can be ruled out. The newly generated field must have exerted an outward force on the
atmosphere, thereby reducing the pressure close to the surface. A very small pressure change, indeed, would suffice to cross the dew point and condense water vapor from saturated air at 100% humidity. Such condensation can sometimes be observed in the low-pressure zone above airplane wings. Again microwaves emanating from UFOs are suspected because, at certain wavelengths, they are resonantly absorbed by water molecules with an accompanying transfer of momentum, that is, a force. Resonances are at wavelengths of 0.17 cm. with four stronger
ones below 0.1 cm. Continuation of the process of pushing the air out of the way is the likely reason that UFOs can
fly faster than the speed of sound without creating sonic booms.

Tones

The most prevalent types of sounds are either low or high pitch. Words used by witnesses often succinctly and specifically denote the pitch. For example, the former might be approximated by a hummingbird, the latter likened to the squeal between stations on old-fashioned AM radios. Two revealing cases have recently come to light after being hidden for decades: At 4:00 a.m. on July 25, 1957, several workers were taking a break at the Daye Steel Plant in Huangshi City, Peoples Republic of China. Upon hearing a humming sound, they noticed a bright spot in the clear night sky that was increasing in apparent size. As it came closer, it was seen as a circular plate giving off a dazzling white light and leaving a white trail. During a two- to three-minute observation, it flew over the frightened observers at 1000 m., producing a whistling sound that was louder than a jet. As the object approached the witnesses, the low pitch changed to high pitch; no mention was made of any intermediate tones.

The next example, collected by the CIA in the southern Belgian Congo in 1952, remained secret until released in
1983 under a lawsuit pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act.

Two fiery objects glided in sweeping curves over uranium mines. They were seen in several perspectives as disks, ovals, and thin lines. During 10 to 12 minutes of observation, they emitted hissing and buzzing sounds. Commander Pierre at a small airfield jumped into a fighter plane and took off in pursuit. He was able to get within 150 m. of the objects that were disk-shaped, aluminum, 12 to 15 m. in diameter, with a rim of fire. They were emitting a whistling sound that could easily be heard over the
airplane engine. Note that the sound changed from low pitch to high pitch as the witness approached the objects, without mention of intermediate tones.8 In both cases, the range closed, with movement of the object in China and of the witness in the Congo.

Explanation

It has long been recognized that people can hear lectromagnetic radiation in the microwave region, such as radar and microwave radiation from UFOs was suspected as the cause of humming sounds. Relatively little was known about this phenomenon 15 years ago, but it had been well established that the aural response was caused by short bursts of energy corresponding to pulsation of the microwave source. In some uncertain manner, the pulses stimulated the organ in the inner ear that sends signals to the brain. The tonal value perceived by experimental
subjects corresponded to the pulse rage of the source. Also, the location of the source was usually thought to be behind the head as the direct response of microwave bypassed the time delay of ordinary, slow-moving sound waves reaching the more remote ear. This process, known as binaural audition, is one of several clues to recognizing the direction from which sounds originate. Vigorous research during the 1970s brought this highly complex
phenomenon into sharp focus.9 But for the present purpose, many details must be omitted so some statements are subject to various technical restrictions that are not mentioned. Generally speaking, it has been shown experimentally that people are able to hear pulsed microwaves from 200 to 3,000 MHz with peak power densities of 300 mW/cm2 and average power densities as low as 0.4 mW/cm2 with pulse widths of 1 to 100 microseconds (msec).

As the shape of the response curve is a steep-sided mesa, the range of pulse width is probably about 10 to 40 sec.
In terms of average power density, the threshold is pproximately 120 mW/cm2. Therefore, very low-intensity, microwave radiation pulsed at 50 to 100 cycles per second would be “heard” and aptly described as humming.

Experiments with animals showed that cats were 20 to 30% more sensitive than people, but one dog tested was 5
times more sensitive. That result may explain why agitated dogs are the first indication of many UFO events.

An entirely different mechanism, known as the thermoplastic process, appears to be responsible for the high pitch sounds. Absorption of energy in biological tissue produces an extremely small increase in temperature. Due to thermal expansion of the tissue, a corresponding increase in pressure is produced that then propagates through the medium as a sound wave. A microwave pulse impinging upon the head thereby creates a pressure wave that propagates through the skin, muscle, bone, and brain tissue and reverberates inside the cranium. These vibrations are carried by bone conduction to register as sound in the auditory nerve. Microprobes have been surgically implanted
in the auditory nerves of animals to measure the frequencies of pulses stimulated by this mechanism. It has been found that the frequency depends only upon the size of the head and the acoustical properties of brain tissue.

An extremely intricate, theoretical analysis by Dr. James C. Lin accurately duplicates the experimental data for guinea pigs and cats.10 For example, the calculated frequency for cats ranged from 30 to 40 kHz, whereas the measured value was 38 kHz. The measured value for cats is within their normal hearing range, up to 60 kHz, but well beyond the limit of human hearing at 20 kHz. The calculated threshold for cats was 589 mW/cm2 for a head radius of 3 cm.

For a man with a head radius of 7 cm., the calculated frequency range from 10 to 15 kHz based upon theoretical models expected to yield upper and lower limits. The calculated threshold for man, 2183 mW/cm2, is extremely high compared to safety limits in the U.S. for short-term exposure of only 10 mW/cm2. Anyone hearing a shrill whistle from a UFO would be in serious danger.

Thus, experiment and theory show that the pitch perceived from impinging microwave pulses result from two distinctly different mechanisms. At weak intensities and pulse rates in the low audio range, the pulses directly stimulate the inner ear and are interpreted as humming sounds. For very intensive radiation pulses, pressure waves reverberate inside the head creating the impression of high pitch whistles. No known mechanism produces tones of intermediate frequencies. Thus, the sounds stimulated by microwave radiation from UFOs would be discontinuously
dependent upon the distance to the UFO.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Would they really resort to testing the weapons on the general populace though? I'd probably think not.

A few friends have been telling me about head aches and tiredness within the past few weeks. I usually get a headache when there's quick pressure changes in the atmosphere, though nothing lately.

It has happened in the UK before...

I'm not kidding.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sightings

See, more events, thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sightings
reply to post by VraxUK

Definitely a lot of strange things around Norfolk and Suffolk. Seen many strange lights moving in the clear night skies. I was in Corton to be precise and the power went off and came back on around 10.45 that Wednesday night.

Also I know its a bit off topic but I notice the star Capella low in the Northern skies is shining a very violent goldish - red colour. Brighter than Arcturus!

Well, two out of three sightings I've encountered have been above the sea on a clear night in the Lowestoft area. My Dad once told me how he and his grandmother when he was about 17 watched 10 odd lights "dance" around the night sky above the North Sea.

I'd like to see if there's a correlative increase in coastal areas (for UFO sightings).

Another thing I've noticed, a lot of people have seen UFO's whilst going outside for a cig, so people, smoking is good for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

You made me chuckle at the end bit ha ha.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks nitro, will read after ciggy.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That is definitely strange. I did see the black helicopters in formation, by the way. It was awesome that you were able to record video. I wonder if recording the video kept you exempt from forgetting what happened.
edit on 4-8-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Quotes went bat#, elaborate on the UK testing if you can!

And no probs Dove, we all need a little humor! Its true though, this forum wouldn't survive without smoking!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Absolutely. Governments of the world have tested lots of different destructive things on the people. From diseases to drugs, they dont care, if they can they will....1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occured within poverty-striken black populations.

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

1942 Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas experiments on approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become human guinea pigs rather than serve on active duty.

1943 In response to Japan's full-scale germ warfare program, the U.S. begins research on biological weapons at Fort Detrick, MD.

1944 U.S. Navy uses human subjects to test gas masks and clothing. Individuals were locked in a gas chamber and exposed to mustard gas and lewisite.

1945 Project Paperclip is initiated. The U.S. State Department, Army intelligence, and the CIA recruit Nazi scientists and offer them immunity and secret identities in exchange for work on top secret government projects in the United States.

1945 "Program F" is implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs.

1946 Patients in VA hospitals are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments. In order to allay suspicions, the order is given to change the word "experiments" to "investigations" or "observations" whenever reporting a medical study performed in one of the nation's veteran's hospitals.

1947 Colonel E.E. Kirkpatrick of the U.S. Atomic Energy Comission issues a secret document (Document 07075001, January 8, 1947) stating that the agency will begin administering intravenous doses of radioactive substances to human subjects.

1947 The CIA begins its study of '___' as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

And thats just a little bit check this site out for more:www.apfn.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

That is definitely strange. I did see the black helicopters in formation, by the way. It was awesome that you were able to record video. I wonder if recording the video kept you exempt from forgetting what happened.
edit on 4-8-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Thats a good point, i was the only one holding a mobile phone, although the flash happened before grabbing it,then again, the memory loss occured after the filming, so i think you may have a point there. Good spot.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

That is a long list, and after reading it, im quite certain that more experiments must have took place between the late 40's and present time. But it would be a very public experiment though. So many across the UK and USA have had this type of event, minus the memory loss as far as we know. Could the govs be testing us all for something? The mystery is growing, but making more sense than earlier.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Still more things to ponder:news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

There must be someway you can measure these frequency changes if thats the case?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting your account of this incident BlackDove, I find the video interesting as well.

I am also curious what exactly happened there and what it was you heard and saw.

Very curious.

It's almost as if they brought out a ton of aircraft to 'scare away' the unidentified craft (or whatever it was). That does seem to be a fairly commonplace tactic.

Also, they could be chase aircraft for recovering a secret military device they are experimenting with.

So either aliens or top-secret military training/testing.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty freaky experience for sure... I remember some scientist types talking about ELF weapons being used on people without anyone being told...

The type that interfere with a persons brain wave frequencies and cause different effects in different doses, or strengths..

Some of those effects are nausea, short term memory loss, mental and emotional confusion, etc...

The EA6B intruder/prowler is rumoured to have electronic weapons like this as well as EMP devices on board... it wouldn't much of a stretch to think they would have ELF weapons on board..

There are in fact a lot of stories about real life whistleblowers being targeted and stopped by these ELF devices..

From what you describe from your symptoms, it sounds like a real possibility that someone pulled the trigger on something freaky..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Originally posted by sightings
reply to post by VraxUK

Well, two out of three sightings I've encountered have been above the sea on a clear night in the Lowestoft area. My Dad once told me how he and his grandmother when he was about 17 watched 10 odd lights "dance" around the night sky above the North Sea.

I'd like to see if there's a correlative increase in coastal areas (for UFO sightings).

Another thing I've noticed, a lot of people have seen UFO's whilst going outside for a cig, so people, smoking is good for you.

Its not just UFO sightings that are prominent around the coast. Other strange things occur too, like the Black Shuck which seems to favour coastal areas.

Well I don't actually smoke which is a good thing! I am outside at night though as I have a dartboard in the shed and its a good time to practice! Also keeping an eye on the night sky!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join