It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Attempted American Coup d'etat..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wait - if so many of TPTB were in favor of fascism (Hitler & Mussolini), then why did the U.S. go to war against them in WW2?

Maybe the American Powers That Be saw how incredibly powerful Hitler had become and thought he was bad for business?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Wonderful thread, Rising!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

It was because Hitler wasn't listening to the powers of the time. But he was evil. So while the entry into war was pure economical, it stopped genocide and became justified for what the Nazis were: evil men.

Truth is the people in power do not want fascism. They want oligarchy. Fascism creates too much division within the leadership. Oligarchs simply feast on the production of the worker. They can disagree with each other, but the people never know the better, so they don't fight.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Excellent thread you have developed here! S+F for you! Postings such as this OP, are the reason I come on this site and spend my precious time. I am also of the belief as an early posting stated about the death of JFK being the point it went over to the other side. Star to you too spot on with that!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That makes perfect sense.

The American Business Powers wanted fascism because they wanted more money, but genocide wasn't good for business.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Wait - if so many of TPTB were in favor of fascism (Hitler & Mussolini), then why did the U.S. go to war against them in WW2?

WWII actually started in 1931 with the Japanese invasion of China and the 1936 Italian invasion of Ethiopia after which they (Germany & Italy) team up.

USA never joined in the fight until Pearl Harbour in 1941, a good decade after it all began.

linky poo

Not that I blame them, mind you. The 30's were a miserable time in the USA. Enough on their plate.
edit on 3/8/11 by masqua because: Corrections

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Well not really. Again fascism is not an ideal government for a stable oligarchy, nor for income. In fascism, money exists differently. It's basically controlled by the state. If the state says a dollar can buy a loaf of bread, than a dollar buys a loaf of bread and anyone trying to cause scarcity gets shot. Corporations are not autonomous, but they are not owned by the state. Essentially corporate leaders that get in the way of the government or the people are shot and replaced with patriotic men brain washed by the political ideology. If a corporation seeks to gain a foothold in the economy by, say, inventing a better engine, then the government gets first rights to that new engine, and in turn demands that that new engine is sold at a suggested price so that its citizens get that new engine. The goal is economic independence that is brain washed by the state.

so had the fascists took over and we saw the 2008-2011 economic situation under that government, what would have probably happened is that there would be no bailouts. The corporations that did the dirty deed on mortgages would be taken over by the state and sold to the highest bidder, while their former leaders were hanged or shot on the public square. Their assets would probably be consumed by the state and put to work on a new infrastructure project or something, perhaps bid on by "loyal" corporations. The children or families of the criminal CEOs would probably take a lot of heat. Their fathers and brothers and sisters might be shot or forced into prostitution. Their children taken and given to loyal-to-the-state parents. Everything about them, their family history, their accomplishments, their contributions to the state, would be erased or altered and demonized by the media. They would become scapegoats, and all those whom had some relationship with the business or its leadership under intense investigations.

So you see why the powers of America would not like this government style. If any of their crimes got into the public light, they would be destroyed. And it's not like they can prevent or control the government. The one flaw of fascism is that it needs a scapegoat to rally the people, and it is more than happy to throw is more corrupt party members or CEOs into the mob for sacrifice in order to continue its own existence.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
...well done, ra...

...the fascism that controls our government now has been there from the get-go... the coup (in the op) was just a continuation of a much older plan... the coup is commonly perceived as a failure - because - thats easier to comprehend, less scary, a progamming default...

...hitler was an unimpressive barely coherent babbler before he was groomed for success by those who saw him as an easily programmed nitwit - but - its commonly perceived that hitler was a genius, the evil master of the nazis who bowed to no one - because - thats easier to comprehend, less scary, a progamming default...

...in the 50s&60s, we were taught to fear the soviet union, china, little bitty cuba, mean old castro, communism, etc... the propaganda was just as void of common sense as is the current anti-muslim propaganda, which is just the old white supremacist radical christian stance - but - a lot of folks cant or wont see the obvious - because - its too scary...

...currently, some folks are promoting the concept that obama is like hitler... prior to obama, the gwb regime was perceived by many to be hitler-ish... both views are correct, just severely limited in scope and that too is a programming default, the less scary easy way to distance one's ego from a very ugly reality...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

What about the coup that removed Kennedy? that stole the election in 2000? 2004? is attempting to do so again? Why do you think the President has had to walk the tight rope...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

After listing a series of horrific and essentially authoritarian and violent acts that would occur under a fascist regime, you state "the one flaw of fascism" is that it needs a scapegoat? Yikes. It takes all kinds and everyone has a right to their own opinion, but the whole concept is flawed were you to ask me. It is simply a centrally managed sytem that includes "loyal" capitalists in the power structure and enforces the centralized power structure through intimidation, violence, and propaganda. No thanks.
I'll take chaotic freedom any day over that. But that is just me revealing my own values.
To each their own, I suppose

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

What about the coup that removed Kennedy? that stole the election in 2000? 2004? is attempting to do so again?

Simple. They're discussed in other threads. This thread however is looking at the possible coup from the 1930's.

If you want to discuss those other ones, feel free to look for another thread based around them. I know I have quite a few threads looking at Kennedy in particular. I just really want to try and keep the discussion centered around the one I discussed in the OP though. It seems as though it's never quite received the attention it truly deserves.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

IMO The President is simply walking the line he was always intended to walk and is obediently doing so. If the election was stolen in 2000/2004 as you say, Obama is simply continuing the theft. His longterm policies are just about equal to Bush's. Some of the individual special interests receiving privilege may be different but the program's the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
INCREDIBLE thread RA!
I learned a lot from it. So much info I didn't know about!!!!
S&F! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

There is something that I would like to bring to the table in the form of a PDF concerning all that you have mentioned, Its www.humanresonance.org... (Link to pdf) , this is something that has opened my eyes to that, that is hidden.

It has all that needs to be seen and the players of all. S&F for the thread and the attention that I hope this gets.

Peace, NRE,
edit on 3-8-2011 by dbates because: Added comment about link

The PDF you mentioned is quite amazing, one of the best I have read in regards to Nazi's spies in America the involvement of Bush family and connection with Tesla.....I would recommend this as a base for anyone interested in the subject S for your contribution and S&F to the OP

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
TWCoRTS thats my new abbreviation.
Stand for: The Way Corporation are Running The Show.

Its quite frankly infront of us and most of us can't see $#!^.
Corporation doesn't have any conscience toward its country of origin or anything else beside making more money.

To those who think its happening again forgot a key word "Bush". The fact is, its not "happening again", it never stopped working that way.. this is still going full force or even worst. How many Bushes has been around, doing politics as a sideline (2nd job) since Prescott? I'm gonna ask a question.. Is this a century of dictatorship.. via the board?

Thank Rising Against for this thread.
I knew the answer.
You explained me the equation.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Yes well I suppose that's my pessimism. What you listed is what I view as necessary to defend liberty. It is, in essence, chaotic. That's the point. Imagine all those evil actions of a government that does so to protect and defend the constitution, while aiming such actions at those whom try to defile it.

I know I am flawed, but I don't see that method as flawed. "bullying the bullies", quite frankly, is the entire idea of the constitution, and whatever government promotes that most efficiently, I cannot say I am against.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo
Great thread!! S & F.

I believe the Coup d'etat proved to be successful on November 22, 1963, a day that SHOULD live in infamy.

On this day, the CIA took control of America's Foreign policy, LBJ got his much desired Presidency, Corporate America got the Vietnam War, and the elite bankers began deficit spending.

You are correct Sir...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They did succeed it's just taking them a little longer than they thought. Banks and corporations run the country now and they thought of a good way to get marshal law implemented. Just keep starving and taxing the middle class until they revolt. What do you think the FEMA camps are for?
edit on 3-8-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Most of them don't exist and the other half are in horrific condition for anything.

In addition, do you really think such camps could hold thousands of people? Have you seen them? Do you really think the US military would bother to work there? In Germany, they took away the people's guns. Not so in America.

America is not some landlocked historic country with no way out. It's a continental-wide superpower with huge open lands. The likelihood of any successful take over by force is incredibly low. You'd probably have a situation like City 17.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by buster2010

Most of them don't exist and the other half are in horrific condition for anything.

In addition, do you really think such camps could hold thousands of people? Have you seen them? Do you really think the US military would bother to work there? In Germany, they took away the people's guns. Not so in America.

America is not some landlocked historic country with no way out. It's a continental-wide superpower with huge open lands. The likelihood of any successful take over by force is incredibly low. You'd probably have a situation like City 17.

Yes I have seen the camp located in my state and it is far from being in horrific condition. Holding that many people really isn't that much of a problem. If they act up just execute a few dozen if that doesn't work then a few hundred. After all we are talking about a concentration camp people are supposed to leave them one way. Feet first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join