It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE NOW! It Begins Here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dear Quasi-Government (within the United States Government),

Barack, you may leave the room, this letter is for your superiors only.

We the people(who know what you know), write to you to demand the release of ALL important UFO cases/incidents that you have reports on, as we know what you know about you know in our skies, and we feel that the people who don't know what you know about you know in our skies, should be allowed to know. We feel this information that you hold is important so much so, that it is unfair to keep it to yourselves. The people who do not know should be allowed to know... about you know.

Furthermore, Stephen Greer has requested I add a message from him and I quote
"I know what you know because the aliens told me!". He was really quite hysterical when he said this and I feel he is still slightly annoyed over the "Admiral" incident.

I hope this letter clarifies the situation clearly about you know.

Kind Regards,

A Concerned Citizen

P.S. Stanton Friedman says "I was right about Roswell, huh?"... he had an air of smugness when he said this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

There are so many theories.

Have you read The Terra Papers?

I assure you it has a very different perspective, and an all encompassing story. UFO disclosure may not be in our best interests BUT I feel we need to discover who we really are before we want to openly contact them.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

There are so many theories.

Have you read The Terra Papers?

I assure you it has a very different perspective, and an all encompassing story. UFO disclosure may not be in our best interests BUT I feel we need to discover who we really are before we want to openly contact them.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Tongue in cheek mate

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just wondering , what do you think will follow " disclosure " ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I second your letter to Obama NoChange ! Disclosure must happen but like our fellow ATS'er said we MUST know what these aliens come here for and what is the truth behind all these medical procedures during abduction that they perform. Although somehow, i just dont think the world is ready for such a change. Imagine how much our everyday life would change if all of sudden we were told we are NOT alone. People would stop caring about things and all of a sudden paying that mortgage or credit cards is not that important anymore. I know that i would probably not be able to sit down at work and concentrate because absolutely everything in history would change. Perhaps its maybe for a world "order" that disclosure has not happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

A bunch of debunkers "successfully debunking it".....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Just wondering , what do you think will follow " disclosure " ?

Fill in the blanks...........................................................

Open for interpretations. We gonna have a alot of psycho's for sure...yikes /sarcasm

Peace
edit on 2-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm with you, but have you SEEN the general public lately? This poor excuse for a government is barely keeping control as it is, can you imagine what would happen if core beliefs were shaken?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, another guy on ATS wrote and emailed a letter to the President, so I am feeling like this thread is a little anti-climactic.

edit on 2-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How likely would it be that one of the worlds government manipulated disclosure as a means to control there people ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Good post.

May I suggest:

1) Create a website
2) Stick to the facts (not like "the disclosure project)
3) ????
4) PROFIT!!!!1!1one!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You guys who think the world will collapse after "official" disclosure could not be more wrong. In 1947 the Army Air Force released a statement disclosing the recovery of and alien craft. The was disclosure and anarchy did not occur.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The only disclosure we are ever going to see is when TPTB decide it is necessary to bring some of these toys out of hiding to use them in war.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think TPTB will not have a disclosure on aliens until they are either forced to, or until they find a way to use it to grab more power and control. I kinda feel like disclosure will happen because the aliens will decide it's time to reveal themselves and our governments will have to start talking.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Perhaps its because of the "Aliens" fears of public chaos that they have remained hidden until humanity as a whole can accept this fact.

There are still people on this planet that kill in the name of religion. (my god is better then your god)
There are those so rooted in their beliefs that they would deny it even as they are shaking an aliens hand.
There are those who would open fire without hesitation, purely out of fear.

And all of a sudden, humanity as a whole would have the universe open and exposed to them..well for some strange reason I would be telling the bank to keep the dam house and the currency I have, and asking the ET's for a lift to the nearest star system that I could be a part of helping/working with them.
New power systems...well, thats the end of TPTB control, new tech, skills, ideas and innovations..the list goes on.
It's not only meeting the "other" (by all that is holy, we have been waiting a long time), it's the collapse of everything human society is built upon and this brings into play every human emotion..perhaps we are simply waiting for a time when there will be more "joy" then "fear".

As for those afraid they are coming to "invade" us...it would be like humanity taking its current weapon systems and going to war against ancient man (Cortez and the Aztecs for example). Humanity as a whole needs to stop focusing on the tools used to control use (currency and debt) and letting go of the BS poured upon us..maybe when we learn to get along with someone with different skin color, an alien with 4 arms and a head on its chest may feel "safe" enough to come down and say hello

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My Jedi senses tell me the OP is pure satire not to be taken seriously in any way.

However, the responses seem to take the OP seriously, thus leaving me in a state of confused bemusement.

Screw it, the Dark Side has a better benefits package, plus cookies.
I'm going Dark Side

p.s. @Max_to, like the signature, though ii can't help thinking I've seen it somewhere before.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What if the disclosure is we don"t know, or we have nothing, or we have no proof of any thing? Would you believe them?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yup, another poorly written letter to "the man" concerning this subject. If anything, stuff like this only lets tptb know that they never need to disclose anything, or even spend money trying to keep it under wraps they came up with the ultimate perpetual motion coverup. They ensured in the past that this subject would be dominated by the ignorant and represented by the absurd, further attracting the ignorant and absurd.....it just feeds itself now.

congrats OP, you confirmed to the powers that be that the coverup they started decades ago and then abandoned to feed itself is still in place and doing better than they could have dreamed!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
We the people(who know what you know), write to you to demand the release of ALL important UFO cases/incidents that you have reports on,

YAY !

we feel that the people who don't know what you know about you know in our skies, should be allowed to know.

YAY!

We feel this information that you hold is important so much so, that it is unfair to keep it to yourselves. The people who do not know should be allowed to know... about you know.

YAY !

Furthermore, Stephen Greer has requested I add a message from him

BOO, HISS, CHARLATAN!

Stanton Friedman says "I was right about Roswell, huh?"... he had an air of smugness when he said this.

BOO HISS CHARLATAN!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I hope I qualify as Quetzalcoatl this time. The latest crop circles almost make it it easier to stand out. Dragon Master Teacher sounds cool to me. I'll just be here in case no one else qualifies. I'm also trying out for Dakota prophecy Shining man, and some ''delivery service'' in Israel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join