It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

DISCLOSURE NOW! It Begins Here.

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's a second part of the letter that reads:

I also wish to state that I fear for my safety here on earth, if certain all powerful governments can't tell the difference between a large 5000 foot long black triangle and flares, then may I suggest that we are being led to destruction by incompetant fools.





posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


@We the people(who know what you know), write to you to demand the release of ALL important UFO cases/incidents that you have reports on,

[COLOR=CYAN]
The thing is TOTALLY THE UNIDENTIFIED SPACECRAFT ISSUE IS MISSED HERE???????????? This only covers Unidentified Flying Objects UFO and those may be home made secret spy craft or UAVs

[/COLOR]
edit on 8/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I second your letter to Obama NoChange ! Disclosure must happen but like our fellow ATS'er said we MUST know what these aliens come here for and what is the truth behind all these medical procedures during abduction that they perform. Although somehow, i just dont think the world is ready for such a change. Imagine how much our everyday life would change if all of sudden we were told we are NOT alone. People would stop caring about things and all of a sudden paying that mortgage or credit cards is not that important anymore. I know that i would probably not be able to sit down at work and concentrate because absolutely everything in history would change. Perhaps its maybe for a world "order" that disclosure has not happened.


I sit firmly on the fence with this subject. Not enough evidence nor enough debunking have helped to make up my mind. ( No suggestions for reading at this point please) I think with what I can postulate within my own mind is, if they exist, its possible they've not come here yet. If they were here everyone would already know about it. They would be more powerful than our governments and military forces. There would be no question. Disclosure, will have to come from the aliens themselves.



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


@We the people(who know what you know), write to you to demand the release of ALL important UFO cases/incidents that you have reports on,

[COLOR=CYAN]
The thing is TOTALLY THE UNIDENTIFIED SPACECRAFT ISSUE IS MISSED HERE???????????? This only covers Unidentified Flying Objects UFO and those may be home made secret spy craft or UAVs

[/COLOR]
edit on 8/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


The Quasi-Government, who know what we know about what they know about you know, know what we mean.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Yes they know that what some know is not what they know so they not know what they know and keep it all to they selves.

Funny



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soltari
There are those so rooted in their beliefs that they would deny it even as they are shaking an aliens hand.
There are those who would open fire without hesitation, purely out of fear.


man, that's soo true, you can't imagine the number of christian missionaries and muslim extremists that would try to talk any alien they meet into converting



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is about as good as disclosure will get from the good old US of A

“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. ”

—Former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
This is about as good as disclosure will get from the good old US of A

“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. ”

—Former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld


Rumsfeld = evil f***, that's the closest thing to a truthful statement he has ever said.



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think there will ever be official disclosure. The more time that passes, the easier it is to explain away the phenomenon. "We", don't need to EVER know!

I sometimes think that tptb are under an apprenticeship of sorts and will not be granted full membership until they form a true, " World Government". I don't know? Just a thought I had.



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I don't think there will ever be official disclosure. The more time that passes, the easier it is to explain away the phenomenon. "We", don't need to EVER know!

I sometimes think that tptb are under an apprenticeship of sorts and will not be granted full membership until they form a true, " World Government". I don't know? Just a thought I had.


With the Rockefellers and Rothschilds nearby?



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join