It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama becomes the FUHRER

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So is it just coincidence that obama signs debt deal on the exact date hitler becomes the fuhrer?

www.history.com...

With all the consolidated power in the executive branch and the NEW super congress are we about to see them finally tear into are second amendment rights?

Congress is virtually useless now.

www.youtube.com...

Just a fun coincidence i thought.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

If history is repeating itself, then World War 3 should be right around the corner...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRstl1000
So is it just coincidence that obama signs debt deal on the exact date hitler becomes the fuhrer?

www.history.com...

With all the consolidated power in the executive branch and the NEW super congress are we about to see them finally tear into are second amendment rights?

www.youtube.com...

He became Der Fuhrer on the day he decided he could take the life of a natural born US citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki, without the man having had so much as a trial.

I'll agree that the man is a scumbag who has some really nasty people in his address book; but he has never even been charged with a crime, much less convicted of one. The 5th Amendment to the Constitution clearly states that NO person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

When the President of the United States can order the murder of an American citizen with no judicial review, no Congressional oversight, and no representation for the accused - with only himself for council - by signing a Kill Order, then THAT is when we have a dictator in the White House.

I don't care if the guy ran into an old folks home and beheaded 20 people; in the United States, a person receives a trial before a death penalty is imposed!

I interviewed the Republican Presidential candidates for ATS about this very issue just a few months ago.

(click to open player in new window)

S&F
edit on 8/2/2011 by OldCorp because: Added video

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i wondered about this, mostly from readng on the Bush familys ties with the nazis 1940's. i can see it now..obama initiating a presidential speech globaly...my fellow slave laborers and citizens, this is yuor dictator speaking. resist all attmepts or be shot. this is a permanent takeover, as the 4th reich is here..now in the presidents seat in the oval office me (obama)
along with ben bernenke behind him, maybe former ssecratary of treasuey under bush, with half the AIG cabinet,....
just a fantasy..but the way things are going today with corporate america, adn all broken hoeps na promises anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
or he could just come out in a classic saturday night live act this is yuor reichmaster speaking

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

suits him well.
edit on 2-8-2011 by RRstl1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

I guess Obama also became a new Manhatten Project since Aug 2 is also the date that Einstein, at the urging of Leo Szilard. Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner sent his famous letter to FDR.
Or maybe he became the Declaration of Independence since today is the day Conress signed it

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
lol the obama in military cloths. its a russian hat you realilze, with the sickle n hammer and red star..thats communism, for its time undr stalin. HIs hat. being socialst nazi, shuold have the iron eagle on it, not so much a swastika.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

I guess Obama also became a new Manhatten Project since Aug 2 is also the date that Einstein, at the urging of Leo Szilard. Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner sent his famous letter to FDR.
Or maybe he became the Declaration of Independence since today is the day Conress signed it

I simply stated a fun coincidence, your logic and ill attempt to poke fun have nothing to do with the current political power grab.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
SS symbols! that shuold defamate his image REAL good, on his hat!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
lol the obama in military cloths. its a russian hat you realilze, with the sickle n hammer and red star..thats communism, for its time undr stalin. HIs hat. being socialst nazi, shuold have the iron eagle on it, not so much a swastika.

Yes i realized these things, did a quick image search and what you see is what you get.

Nothing less nothing more.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

Fun yeah and no offense intended personally but, I think this entire thread should be removed to the off topic, chit chat, jokes or [HOAX] section since needlessly disrespects the Position and Office of President of the United States and also because it is clearly a fabricated lie intended to deceive the already hopelessly stupid.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/IMG]
suits him well.
edit on 2-8-2011 by RRstl1000 because: (no reason given)

Should my next thread be "Obama becomes Sainted" and I will post pictures of him with halo's all around his head and looking as Angelic as can be? Would that fool some people like this cartoon you posted is supposed to fool somebody?

Well wait a minute. I forget who I am dealing with here.
Never mind. You might just fool somebody, so here... I'll play along...

New people...Obama is a FUHRER!
And you know how much we hate FUHRERS so can we impeach him now?
Pretty please, huh can we all get together on the same page and impeach the communist bass turd?
And I do mean bass, like the fish and turd, like piece of poo.

Yes! Of course you can impeach him.

May as well give you the full monty!

edit on 2-8-2011 by newcovenant because: should call this the... CHILDRENS PLAY AREA

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mods move anywhere its seen fit, obama fans are in the house.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have to admit that we are heading towards an authoritarian state faster than I had ever expected.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I think this entire thread should be removed to the off topic, chit chat, jokes or [HOAX] section since needlessly disrespects the Position and Office of President of the United States and also because it is clearly a fabricated lie intended to deceive the already hopelessly stupid.

President Obama has already destroyed any respect the office held all by himself. He has proven time and again that if he doesn't want to obey a law or abide by the restrictions placed on his office he'll just do things "under the radar" or by executive order. HE is the one with no respect for the office.
edit on 8/2/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I think this entire thread should be removed to the off topic, chit chat, jokes or [HOAX] section since needlessly disrespects the Position and Office of President of the United States and also because it is clearly a fabricated lie intended to deceive the already hopelessly stupid.

President Obama has already destroyed any respect the office held all by himself. He has proven time and again that if he doesn't want to obey a law or abide by the restrictions placed on his office he'll just do things "under the radar" or by executive order. HE is the one with no respect for the office.
edit on 8/2/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

OK Old Corp I respect your opinion and so will take this under consideration. Remember then deficits were already under Bush.....and NASA already gone. OBAMA was/is an inconvenience.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

Fun yeah and no offense intended personally but, I think this entire thread should be removed to the off topic, chit chat, jokes or [HOAX] section since needlessly disrespects the Position and Office of President of the United States and also because it is clearly a fabricated lie intended to deceive the already hopelessly stupid.

I couldn't agree more. Also, good we please have a world wide moritorium on everyone comparing everything to Hitler.
It's so cliche' and pathetic.
And if you actually think that is was it is happening you need to follow the news, the laws, the consitution, etc, ad nasuem more closely.
Things in this country are not good right now. For real. Let's focus on the real issues instead of manufactured boogeyman themes.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Comparing Obama with Hitler again??

Are you people trolling or just insensible retards?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Mods move anywhere its seen fit, obama fans are in the house.

Is it really Obama fans? Or perhaps fans of ATS and their very own slogan "Deny Ignorance".
Food for thought.

When does school start up again?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join