It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama becomes the FUHRER

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

yup im not a fan of obama or even a liberal but this is just too ridiculous. put your "pride" behind you and start coming up with solutions instead of whining and name calling.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

The real powers that run the show want us as divided as they can possibly get us. We can't let that happen. Even if people hold ideas completey opposed to each other, intelligent explanation, debate, reasoning, and trying to see the root cause or concern that causes the other to think as they do, and then helping to find a mutally agreeable way to address that root concern is the only way we are going to get where all of us want to go.

And I do believe that ALL of us want a modicum of security, prosperity, and at least a touch of fun in our lives!
Surely we can all find something to work toward together!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339

Originally posted by RRstl1000
Mods move anywhere its seen fit, obama fans are in the house.

Is it really Obama fans? Or perhaps fans of ATS and their very own slogan "Deny Ignorance".
Food for thought.

When does school start up again?

Soon grasshopper, you will have your teacher soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

I'm confused....first Bush is a Nazi, now Obama. Both Democrats and Republicans have been called the N word too. Lets not forget how often Tea Partiers are called Nazis too. Are they all Nazis and we just haven't realized it? Conservatives are Nazi's and Liberals are Fascists, it's all quite confusing. China's government seems more capitalistic than our own. My head is starting to hurt now.
edit on 2-8-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Is it really Obama fans? Or perhaps fans of ATS and their very own slogan "Deny Ignorance".
Food for thought.

Uhm, perhaps that was a joke? And I already have my stone thanks. But in case you didn't notice I actually agreed with you and went on to suspect that ATS has been over run by kids without anything better to do with their time this summer?.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yeah they called bush a nazi because they have always gotten the word usages wrong

everyone is fascist to them because well look who teaches them? other liberals.

obama being a nazi is the most appropriate usage of the term.

complete and total control of the government aka totalitarianism

gestapo thugs like the seiu and acorn and black panthers

complete and total control of unions

waging war much like hitler did

classwarfare exactly like hitler did

bankrupting the country and extreme deavalutation of the dollar exactly like hitler did.

thinks hes god exactly like hitler thought.

self hating whiteman much like hitler was a self hating jewish person.

narcissistic ego manical

the comparisons are startling
edit on 2-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Food for thought.

Uhm, perhaps that was a joke? And I already have my stone thanks. But in case you didn't notice I actually agreed with you and went on to suspect that ATS has been over run by kids without anything better to do with their time this summer?.

Forgive me. I will try to take you more seriously in the future.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'd say no. Obama is not becoming the fuhrer. Hitler had the backing of the people of Germany. Obama doesn't.

Now if you said "Obama becomes Chairman Mao. . . . . . ."

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do you volunteer at a local school?
I challenge you to sit through at least three social studies/history classes on the high school level.
Until you (and everyone else who is SO sure that they know who is teaching what in the classroom has done so)
please stop stating that you know what goes on in a school.

I really don't think you do.
edit on 2-8-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks Obama is on a path to power the same as Hitler, needs to be in a padded room. Like Bush, Obama has made horrendous decisions which have greatly harmed our country, let's just hope people aren't dumb enough to keep Obama in power as long as they did Bush, or we really will crash and burn. Of course assuming the next President won't be a war-mongering, tax loophole loving, out of control spender, is probably folly.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can see that people would rather snipe at one another with clever put-downs but maybe you can suspend your party-line preconceptions for a minute. Read the bill and you would see there may be some validity to the notion that Obama became a much more powerful man today and most of Congress became much weaker.

Also, there are already a ton of threads on this subject. There is a great deal of interesting links and thoughts in them all.

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3

LINK 4

edit on 2-8-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yah I bet you were as respectful when Bush was in office

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yah I bet you were as respectful when Bush was in office

What do you want to bet?

I was not even political.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ITS TRUE, HES DA FUHRER FROM DA SUHWER

edit on 3-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Da Da Vhere var ve brawn shirts? mehn, not looking goodin in Bluen shrit any voher,ZIG BO ZIG BO Translation:" Yes Yes where are the brown shirts? Me, do not look good in blue shirt any more. ZIG BO ZIG BO
edit on 3-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This thread title would suggest that Obama is a powerful man who is acting on his own agenda, much like Hitler.

Obama could only be compared to the Fuhrer if he was the one actually making the decisions. Because he is most certainly not, this thread title is good for a big LOL....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

oh you mean zig bush, the one world leader?, or Jr, one would en slaver? now it is ZIG BO ZIG BO for he will do what the bushes could not do, set the TSA after you, DHS up on you, and FEMA to guard you. 12 person Congress to tell you what he BO can do. that is the ultimate slap in the face to the COTUS, you, me, and any US citizen that i do not find funny, but then this is politics, it is all a joke.

edit on 3-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No offense, but hopefully someday you will look back and laugh at yourself. Hopefully.

CJ

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

And now you are? Too bad, you missed the man that set the bar...

CJ

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Isn't is funny how we vote out Hitler before he puts people in conentration camps? Sheesh, you guys and your hitler stuff, it is enough to make one laugh. Out loud. Repeatedly. I suppose Hitler concerned himself with "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and made calls to the losing womens soccer team. YEP! SAME MASS MURDERER!

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join