It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Censored News Topics and Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
With all of the top ten lists I have been seeing on ATS lately, I thought that this one would fit in well. A lot of interesting things in this list. USA-193, Anon, Carancas Impact Event, all the way to George Anthony Smith. If your a sucker for top 10 lists and conspiracies, then this list will be right up your alley.

Heres a couple of snippets:

The Mosquito is an electronic device that is used to deter loitering by young people. It emits a sound with a very high frequency. The device was invented by Howard Stapleton in 2005, and was originally tested in Barry, South Wales.

Since the beginning of the Gulf War, military personnel in the US and UK have displayed unexplained medical symptoms, including fatigue, headaches, joint pain, indigestion, insomnia, dizziness, respiratory disorders, and memory problems, in addition to neurologic, neuropsychological, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular conditions. Approximately 250,000 of the 697,000 veterans who served in the Gulf War have been diagnosed with an enduring illness. The cause of the illness is unknown, but exposure to toxic chemicals has been identified as a culprit. This includes the exposure troops received after the destruction of the Khamisiyah weapons depot where large quantities of Iraqi chemical munitions were stored containing sarin and cyclosarin nerve agents.

Please continue reading at THIS link.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

As far as top tens you didn't really 'go the hack' as we would say in Australia, although thanks for the effort and link.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I found something interesting and thought i would share. I didnt feel the need to do a copy and paste job because its all in the link.

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Interesting info presented on that link - and didn't know who George Anthony Smith was... if anything his unexplained death at 44 explains a lot!

And report of a crashed meteor boiling water for 10 minutes - goodstuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I didnt have a clue who he was either. Maybe someone knows more about him. And those supposed tapes that Princess Diana had.

MOTF!
edit on 2-8-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I know! Where are those tapes??
Thats a whole thread on its own!

I just did a search on ats for any info on him - your thread came up.

Nice job.

Poor George. And thats just the tip of the royalty iceberg..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting link...

Chiemgau Impact Crater

On October 16, 2004, the journal Astronomy published an online article that discussed a new-found strewn field of impact craters in southeastern Bavaria, Germany. It reported on a field of impact craters stretching from the town of Altötting to the area around Lake Chiemsee. The strewn field falls within an ellipse 36 miles long and 17 miles (58 by 27 kilometers) wide, and may hold at least 81 impact craters ranging from 10 to 1,215 feet (3 to 370 meters) in size. A large collection of articles have been published in Germany on the subject. They suggest that Lake Tüttensee is the largest crater of the strewn field. It exhibits an 8 m-height wall, a rim-to-rim diameter of about 500m and a depth of roughly 30m.

According to the Chiemgau impact research team, physical and archeological research has placed the impact event between 700 and 300 B.C. which is during the Holocene epoch. The figure may be fine-tuned to around 200 BC (2,200 years ago), due to tree-ring evidence from preserved Irish oaks, which have showed a slow growth event around 207 BC. The impact is suggested to have come from a low density disintegrated, loosely bound asteroid or a disintegrated comet. In order to form Lake Tüttensee, the biggest chunk of the object would have smashed into the ground with a force equivalent to 106 million tonnes of TNT, or 8,500 Hiroshima bombs.

I wonder if this event can be linked to any "supernatural" explanations in religious documents. Granted Germany may have been a far-removed northern province of Rome in 207 B.C., but I would suspect that an event akin to 8,500 Hiroshima bombs, would make quite an "impact" (sorry... horrible pun alert!) and appear in historical accounts as far south as the middle east.

Any biblical scholars or historians this expertise out there?

the Billmeister

edit on 2-8-2011 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I guess the thread title is spot on then. lol

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Those are some pretty tall accusations from someone who died misteriously. Makes you wonder if there was any truth to them.

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The George Anthony Smith one is very interesting, and for me is the biggest news on the Princess Diana case. If the public where informed about this today, there would be uproar and suspicions would be raised to a very high rate, even higher than they are now. People know that there is something behind it, but they cant put their finger on it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So theres only two censored news topics and events?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

No there is 10 censored news topics and events at the link. I didnt have time to cut and paste every one. Nor am I unless you for some reason are not able to view the link. Its senseless to cut and paste every thing in the article when you can just click the link and read them in their entirety. They are only 3 or 4 paragraphs a piece.

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow - very interesting.

I seem to recall a couple of these stories popping up and disappearing just as quickly. The Strait of Juan De Fuca laser event is especially interesting since it is right in my neck of the woods. I have always wondered if Puget Sound is a major area of interest for spies or terrorists/false flag events with the Naval Base Kitsap and all.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I thought that one was pretty wild myself. Blinding people with lasers, spying, etc.... Pretty cool stuff in my opinion.

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just been speaktin to my mother about the princess diana one, she remembers quite a few rumors around about prince charles and george smith going around. Also, she told me about princess diana's phsycic that she employed to help her with marital problems, and apparently, she told princess diana that her death is coming, and she had this conversation on tape. She has been harrased for this tape and now the whereabouts are unknown, apparently after this she made several tapes and handed it out to several people, saying if anything happens to her, make sure the tapes are released (for her own protection im guessing).

Dont know the validity of this story, but it does make sense and fits nicely together, and my mom isn't one for conspiracy theorys either. If anyone wants to read into the relationship between the two, ive found an article on her and diana, quite hard to find on google because most is just advertisments on her tour or what not.

the sun

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

If just one of those tapes came to light it would be explosive! Its a shame that things like this (truth) are supressed.

MOTF!
edit on 2-8-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'd have flagged/read this if you has spent the required two minutes to at least present the titles of the ten items rather than spending those two minutes replying to members with excuses about why you only provided two links.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Chiemgau Impact Crater
Operation Payback
The Mosquito
USA-193
Strait of Juan de Fuca Laser Incident
Invasive species in New Zealand
Carancas Impact Event
Gulf War Illness
George Anthony Smith
Climatic Research Unit Email Controversy

I stand corrected. That took less than one minute.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Good find my friend, the censored news stories are always worth the read, thanks s&f. keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
How the heck is "Invasive species in New Zealand" a 'cover up' story. I can assure you that most people here know which flora and fauna are native and which aren't.

Given the quality of that 'cover up', I have serious doubts about the others (not saying they didn't happen, just that they don't appear to be very well covered!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join