It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more police abuse , this is getting more frequent (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Only problem with that, is that fry cooks and store managers aren't in a trusted position of authority, or have weapons to use at will, on who ever they please. These scum bags in the police force, who use their position to infict pain on whoever they see fit, are absolute scum. And until these alleged "good cops" step up to the mark and get these pigs kicked off the force, then there is a huge issue with trust. I do not, and could never trust a cop. I don't feel safe anywhere near a cop. Is that not the exact opposite of what I am supposed to feel near the police? These are people who are ment to protect us from the bad guys and girls on this planet. yet that is the exact opposite of what they do. The police are now here to collect revenue for the goverment. And ok, that bit isn't their fault. They're given quotas to meet, they have figures to tot up, and share holders to line the pockets of. The police force as a concept, has gone sour. Is it any wonder it attracts the type of person who wants to go round inflicting pain on others?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Each one of those cops should be locked in a jail like cell that is lined with electrical conductors (close enough together that they would always be touching at least two of the conductors). Then we should sell raffle tickets to allow a lucky citizen to "push the shock button" at randoms times for a 24 hour time period.
Of course we would sell many many raffle tickets for lucky citizens to win...
[/quote You sound just as bloodthirsty as these cops. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Police Abuses of the citizen are what the Government desires.

If our Elected Representatives did NOT want this to occur they would have done something years ago.

A whole range of actions could start to bring these abuses under control, if that was the desired result. Mandatory jail sentences for the bad cop, just like the drug dealer, Automatic firing for the bad cop’s supervisor, and so on. Just changing the hiring profile would be a start.

Ever notice that most every Police Office reflects the same behavior profile ? This is by design. In the hiring process the candidates that do not reflect the desired profile are rejected.

Then comes the training where the selected candidates are brainwashed into thinking that their job is them vs. us. That all citizens are out to harm the police officer. That force is a more useful tool than reason.

Our elected officials have direct control over these practices.. Without the blessing of our elected officials none of these abuses could happen without punishment attached. Our elected representatives choose not to attach punishment, Why ?, the Police State IS the desired result and without these abuses the citizen would not FEAR the police.

IT is not the so called bad cops, they are only doing what they have been “trained” and allowed to do, just like a dog on a leash. It is their Master’s responsibility, our elected representatives.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Why are you posting stuff from a year ago and claiming it's getting more frequent?

I believe you have alterior motives here.

Maybe it is the first time he saw this video and thought it was new? Like many other posts/videos here?
You are the one who seems to have alterior motives. I seriously doubt you made that post simply because the video is old.. Me thinks you are ether a troll, or a cop yourself, defending your gang.

Deebo
edit on 2-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by Deebo because: add

edit on 2-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I posted this yesterday about police raiding the wrong house, and it became invisible right after falling off new topic page. The only way to see this thread is a direct link... why is that mods?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This old video thread somehow stays visible but others disappear, that is strange, and seems suspicious.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

I dont consider this an anticop video. It is clear that these "officers of the law" were breaking laws themselves. This post should have just said "wow look at this" and let people formulate their own opinion. In both cases it is clear that these officers were in no danger at all. They had full control of the subject and the tasing was not justified. I have had my own experiences with the police in several different states. Most cops just want to do the job. These guys well I bet they were beat up or made fun of in highschool. As in any field there are terrible apples and these guys need to be subjected to due process. I say indict them and let a jury see the evidence and that is that. At the very least these officers should be fired. They were clearly bullies and nothing more. Once again as far as you saying this is an anti cop post..well we all have our own opinions and I would gladly put down my life for you to be able to express yours, even if it is terrribly wrong. I hope i have not offended you.
edit on 2-8-2011 by semperkill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Seriously, first off you have to prove that they are drunk (due process) and have a jury prove that they were drunk. Second, If they get a "good tasering" should we then let them go. Is a good tasering punishment for driving drunk in your eyes? Then kick him in the back? Drunk drivers are innocent until proven guilty like all other people who commit crimes.The breathalyzer is just evidence it is up to a jury to decide whether all the evidence equals guilty. The first guy looked like he had good motor control exactly how drunk was he? We could not tell. From what i saw someone off camera gave the ok for the cop to fire that taser at a person who was no threat and to me seemed to be in control of his actions. Then he kicked him for good measure. I do not agree with you that a drunk driver deserves a good tasering. I do not agree with your post. I hope that i have not offended you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
There have ALWAYS been bad cops throughout history just as there have been bad doctors, bad teachers, bad fry cooks, bad store managers & bad people that try to push an agenda by digging up all the bad stories that make someone look bad because they have some problem with those people.

Back in the 1800's there were some bobbies that cracked skulls with their night sticks.

It don't mean EVERYONE in a given profession is bad.

The ONLY difference is now with the internet you can find some story from bum frick Idaho where one guy did something wrong and post it.

There are like 708,569 cops in this country (according to FBI stats) and if you take the hundred(?) bad cop stories and
look at the numbers you can see if isn't an epidemic or anything.....unless your closed to logical thought.

I know the type: "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts!"

The only fact that you have is there are 708,000 cops in the US. The other facts you state are your opinions...........

Heres 14 reports for you to read up on.. and if you scroll through the year you will find alot more. Not all LEO's are bad,but the OP is right. It is becoming more prevalent. Not only that think of the cases you do not know of.

2 Detroit MI cops subject of suit by ex-Army medic claiming they rammed his car then beat him while he was cuffed. [3] ow.ly...

Miami Beach FL settles suit for $75k to gay man claiming cops uttered homophobic slurs as they beat him then arrested him for calling 911 to report seeing the officers kick a man in the head. [0] ow.ly...

Maricopa County AZ is being sued by 4 people arrested at a protest including a protester claiming deputies repeatedly kicked him after he was cuffed, a protester claiming she was denied treatment, and two legal observers claiming they were falsely arrested and detained longer than they should have been. [3] ow.ly...

Syracuse NY cop investigated after video apparently shows him ram a handcuffed man’s head into cruiser for “mouthing off” [3] ow.ly...

Desert Hot Springs CA cop sentenced to $3000 fine & probation on civil rights charge for tasering a cuffed suspect [0] ow.ly...

Corona CA police sued by ex-cop claiming she suffered retaliation for reporting misconduct by a gang unit leader [4] ow.ly...

Philadelphia PA police accused of covering up cop’s federal firearms crime because of his high-rank relatives [4] ow.ly...

Muhlenberg PA cop suspended after arrested on allegations he put pistol in wife’s mouth & threatened to kill her [0] ow.ly...

Washington DC cop pleads guilty to stealing over $40k from 85yr-old woman she was assigned to help [0] ow.ly...

Arizona DPS officer arrested on sexual abuse charge after allegedly groping a woman at a bar [0] ow.ly...

New Orleans LA cop suspended after arrested along w/girlfriend on domestic battery charges after altercation [0] ow.ly...

Prince George’s Co MD off-duty cops working security for party investigated for turning away EMTs after drowning [0] ow.ly...

Boynton Beach FL cop suspended after arrested for suspected drunk driving after crashing car into gate & flipping it [0] ow.ly...

Oak Hill FL disbands police department over issues that included allegations cops planted pot plants on mayor’s land [3] ow.ly...

Injustice Everywhere
Here you go. Also,this site has many resources,that wont back up your "facts".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join