It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more police abuse , this is getting more frequent (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

more macho pig bull #, both these cops filed reports saying they feared for their lives LIES. How many times does this happen.

we should make a law all cops must wear cameras, cameras in the badges linked to internet browsers were anyone can watch their actions.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why are you posting stuff from a year ago and claiming it's getting more frequent?

I believe you have alterior motives here.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

While I think that it's a good idea in a way, do you really think that the law that you spoke of would do any good when there is no accountability for their crimes when they are filmed by citizens? More laws won't do any good. Only fighting back will. Actions like this will eventually piss people off enough that they will finally revolt. Back in '92 people flipped out because of the Rodney King incident. That was nothing in comparison to what is going on nowadays. We need some new riots, but instead of small businesses being the target, perhaps they can be a little more focused on those who are actually behind the problem, like the police, and the politicians that give them their authority.
Edit to add: Kro has a point for once. I didn't notice the date on this.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Each one of those cops should be locked in a jail like cell that is lined with electrical conductors (close enough together that they would always be touching at least two of the conductors). Then we should sell raffle tickets to allow a lucky citizen to "push the shock button" at randoms times for a 24 hour time period.
Of course we would sell many many raffle tickets for lucky citizens to win...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wow, some of these police officers are totally out of line. These officers should be removed from the force and charged for abusing their authority. It seems like it was racially motivated. It seems like they planned on tasering the man in the jail cell before arriving at the cell. Why would there be so many officers present when the guy was unarmed. Their laughing like it's a big joke, but I hope the joke is on them and they get what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They were in fear for their lives? Hmmm... maybe these guys had some kind of psychic powers and threatened to set them on fire with Pyrokinesis

Just more proof that the bad apples are gaining in population, and that for some reason cops forgot what tasers are supposed to be for... what ever happened to a good old fashioned "azz whooping"? These bad cops should be fired for doing stupid stuff like this, not just get a slap on the wrist and a misconduct page in their folder. Nothing is going to change if there's no real punishment... even a 5yr old kid knows that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Why are you posting stuff from a year ago and claiming it's getting more frequent?

Seems anti-cop videos get a lot of comment and...Flags and stars

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Obviously he has no agenda to let criminals slide.

Would you accept this ?

I am astounded this was not raised a lot earlier, but then I guess if you justify it, it's best to keep it on the low down.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Can anyone honestly say they don't think drunk drivers deserve a good tasering?
edit on 1-8-2011 by choppedbrisket because: Poor grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

did not see that good eye but you cant deny that EVERY DAY I see a new video. I never really said I had a motive I just like to inform other people on abuses I find

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket

Oh lol.

Let the police be the judge.

If the punishment after guilt was assessed was this, sure. No sympathy.

insanity, I swear, how people can blur the lines that keep a society civil. In brazil, they just burn with tyres, whoever they deem responsible for a crime. Sounds like fun, no?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

if there were doubt about the officers actions yet everybody jumped on the police bashing rather than assesing the situation then i could understand the anti cop label.

however here we have two examples where there is no doubt the police overstepped a line and were not in danger yet used a tool to cause somebody pain for nothing other than pleasure. bringing this up and critising it is not being anti cop. and anyone who excuses this or defends those in question justify this treatment and behaviour, which the ex-policeman in the video himself could not believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is a serious issue and I have no idea why there isn't really anything done to prevent things like this happening. Sure, you can hire a lawyer for a specific case, but nothing ever really comes out of it. People snobbishly laugh when you tell them police corruption is everywhere, but its true. I've seen this stuff happen in large cities and right here in a "perfect" little village of about 1,800 people. There's nothing to stop stuff like this when you have the "blue code of silence" in place and a population of morons who can't comprehend cops breaking the law just because they're wearing a uniform.
edit on 8/1/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket

No dude, no one deserves a good tasing. There is no good tasing.

So the guy slipped and made a mistake (DUI) why in the hell would he deserve a tasing?

Side note: If I ever get tased I am going to make sure to grab an officer during the tasing so he can feel my pain LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Each one of those cops should be locked in a jail like cell that is lined with electrical conductors (close enough together that they would always be touching at least two of the conductors). Then we should sell raffle tickets to allow a lucky citizen to "push the shock button" at randoms times for a 24 hour time period.

LOL this will solve all our money problem. We'll raise $10 trillion in under 10 minutes. I know I'll buy like a 1000 tickets

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There have ALWAYS been bad cops throughout history just as there have been bad doctors, bad teachers, bad fry cooks, bad store managers & bad people that try to push an agenda by digging up all the bad stories that make someone look bad because they have some problem with those people.

Back in the 1800's there were some bobbies that cracked skulls with their night sticks.

It don't mean EVERYONE in a given profession is bad.

The ONLY difference is now with the internet you can find some story from bum frick Idaho where one guy did something wrong and post it.

There are like 708,569 cops in this country (according to FBI stats) and if you take the hundred(?) bad cop stories and
look at the numbers you can see if isn't an epidemic or anything.....unless your closed to logical thought.

I know the type: "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts!"

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

i am confused, for a start the two examples in the o.p. do not mean all cops do this, and i do not think anybody has said they do, if they have then i agree they are wrong, and that we cannot judge all cops based on a few bad ones.

however if raising these things is going to be seen as cop bashing when the cops were clearly wrong, then how do you highlight a problem that is going off in some police forces? do we ignore it and sweep it under the rug because of the good cops?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
IT would be nice to have actual citizen oversight committees, however the police unions and the LEO refuse to allow the populace from having direct control over their actions.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

Originally posted by mileysubet

LOL this will solve all our money problem. We'll raise $10 trillion in under 10 minutes. I know I'll buy like a 1000 tickets

Good point, never really thought of it as a way to raise funds to help with the debt issue in the US. This woudl probably make a nice sum of money.

I am not often a violent person and then only when absolutely necessary, but these "bad cop" videos set me off.
edit on 2-8-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I dont believe that it is getting more frequent...maybe its just that people have become more aware of this problem and are not scared to record the police.( meaning there are more documented attacks)

More and more people are "switching on".

If anything i ASUME that the attacks are reducing because the police force is being watched even closer by the public.

My opinion anyway

edit on 2-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: was lost in never never land..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join