It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do aliens eat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Originally posted by mbartelsm
this is a hypothetical question since I do NOT believe we have contacted extraterrestrial beings yet.

How do aliens eat? do they have a mouth with teeth like most mammals? do they suck blood like a mosquito? do they eat their prey without chewing it and the regurgitate the bones?

Why not wait till we catch one ?

Catch one?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

what a pointless question - its like asking " how do terrestrial creatures eat ? "

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Aliens have a genetic structure unlike humans, they don't have a digestion system and they... how the hell would I know how aliens eat?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

...With their mouths closed, I hope, and using the cutlery for each course in the correct sequence.
( From the outer edge, inwards.) Red wine with meat, white wine with fish...Don't forget correct
placement and use of the napkin.. Unless you're at McDonalds, then none of this applies, " stone age"
behaviour is the norm.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattwright
reply to post by greyer

Who was the civillian scientist who supposedly found the base and is there more information on that subject in general?

Hey Matt,

I heard recently that Gabe Valdez, the Dulce state Police officer who worked somewhat closely with the civilian scientist Paul Bennewitz, said he has resources, intelligence, and is aware that there are 4 underground bases in the Dulce northern New Mexico area, two of them are not being used anymore. Gabe Valdez said that Paul Bennewitz was "right." Gabe has more than one attorney and "people in high places" to help him with his safety. When asked if he believed in aliens Gabe bluntly said no. Gabe confirmed that Rick Doty did not lead Paul into believing about Dulce as Greg Bishop claims. The only contradiction is that Paul was sure there were aliens down there, and Bishop claims Gabe saw something that Gabe said he didn't see, so the question of there being an underground alien base in the area, as crazy as it is still valid. Gabe said that two bases were filled up, could these have been the alien bases and he was told not to say what he saw from his claimed inteligence resources? I believe our government has the technology to make the type of craft seen at the Phoenix lights, the triangle craft, but I am not sure if they make the brightly lighted craft that changes shapes and does things seemingly impossible.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I heard recently

Can I ask where/when you heard this (e.g. podcast, conference, book etc)?

I'm interested in your comments since they are relevant to Rick Doty.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyt
It depends on what race of aliens you are talking about.

Of course I also read that while in government facilities Grays were given and liked the taste of strawberry ice cream, which would mean they have the ability to eat normally...

That is ridiculous funny..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by greyer
I heard recently

Can I ask where/when you heard this (e.g. podcast, conference, book etc)?

I'm interested in your comments since they are relevant to Rick Doty.

All the best,

Isaac

Hello Issac,

Over at blogtalkradio Open Minds Radio had a recent interview with Gabe Valdez about cattle mutilations and underground bases, I am involving the interview with my research I have been doing on my Paul Bennewitz thread, thanks to an ATS friend in the thread.

It has some beefy information about Doty although not many words but strong subjects. The thing I like is that no doubt Valdez seems to look down on Doty. He seems to be putting it as "he's just an Air Force Intelligence Officer." Gabe was asked specifically the things that Greg Bishops claims and said Paul Bennewitz is right (leave aliens out of the picture) that Doty did not know any more information than Paul did, and thats why Doty broke into Paul's house (the interviewer suggested). Just as Valdez said in the interview he did not want to release the information of his awareness of the human underground base, I don't want the information released.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
They eat people from Columbia.

be carefull tonight.

Good one

Eye see what you did there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join