It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Do YOU know what to look for? Are YOU a shrink? Do you really think that your intuition is that much better than others? I think you have a bigger psychological problem than the OP. Why in the hell do you want to keep people from reporting what they feel is a bad relationship between mother and son? Really, tell me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Dude, 15 is grown in this day and time, where do you live where a 15 year old child isnt considered grown. Oh, thats right you said you live in Kentucky. Then you probably live on a farm and you know how to drive already. You have already gone thru puberty are are going through it presently at 15 years of age. Some are even working at 15 years of age, heck for that matter some have been working since 13 years of age. Seriously, you gonna tell me that 16 aint a grown man? Are you really that dense?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

"you are thread is trolling real people"

I'm not trolling anyone. In fact it seems that all this has been dealt with already. The kid was taken away from the mother (I think. Can't prove it) so if I'm trolling this happy family that is no longer together prove it.

I feel like I've been attacked all day by people. Maybe it's just me assuming wrongly that I'm being attacked but still feels that way.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reported? wasn't you suppose to report that lady and her teenager today? You didn't report them but your gonna report me? common dude, show me something better, im falling asleep here. Show me some evidence or something. Lets get this debate thing going.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

reported? wasn't you suppose to report that lady and her teenager today?

and yet I'm the one who lives on a farm in kentucky. "Was not you supposed to report that lady and her teenager today"? What does that even mean?

I said I'd do that If they linked me to the place where I could. I don't even know where the lady lives to look up the Child Protection place there. All I know is she lives in canada.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Closing until the bickering stops

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Now we can try this one more time

ANY posts, ANY at all, directed at another member, even if you are responding to a similar post, will be removed and the poster warned

Any insults will be removed and the poster warned

Multiple warnings WILL result in the loss of posting privileges

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Warnings – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Last In Thread Warning Folks

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
It's irrelevant if she was raped twice(because she probably wasn't), that gives her no right to force feed her kid fertilizer until he throws up or make him film you in the bathtub or vice versa.

I've found exactly NO evidence anywhere for the allegations of eating fertilizer and him videoing her in the bathtub. The stuff he was eating didn't look like any kind of fertilizer I've ever seen, and I've found no evidence at all for the bathtub video other than someone making the accusation and someone else swearing to it.

just another wierd ass hippy chick, and the world is full of those. We don't generally send them to jail for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill

Dude, 15 is grown in this day and time, where do you live where a 15 year old child isnt considered grown. Oh, thats right you said you live in Kentucky. Then you probably live on a farm and you know how to drive already. You have already gone thru puberty are are going through it presently at 15 years of age. Some are even working at 15 years of age, heck for that matter some have been working since 13 years of age. Seriously, you gonna tell me that 16 aint a grown man? Are you really that dense?

I have never in my life met a 15 or 16 year old man. At 15 years old you are still a child. A 16 year old is a 16 year old boy.

Anyway with regards to the video's, I'm not seeing a whole lot wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
edit: nevermind I just woke up and am still mad. Please ignore this post.
edit on 8/2/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I agree and too bad that has already happened and at the expense of a few luls. sad

You do realize luls meand laugh right? Who laughed?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by enament

how are you helping this child? who isn't even a child anymore, he is a grown boy, almost a man, he is almost 16 if not already

In Canada you are still considered a child until the age of 18.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join