(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

The OP was poorly done. I thought this was BS and a whiny neighbor at first too. Then I actually read a few more pages, and guess what? OP made a real good case for this woman being really messed up. Read more, don't auto comment. I think you're just trying to get stars or are too lazy to research what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by undo

It was both. Or both have been done. She recorded him and he recorded her.

He was probably 13 at the time.

yeah that's not good. now think about it. why would a person incriminate himself/herself like that by filming it and posting it on youtube? something not right about all this. those don't seem like the actions of a person who understands the implications nor the damage caused. as a result, having people harrass her on her facebook and so forth is not a good idea ...at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Who is harassing her? I haven't contacted her.

Edit: I will say you have a point. It doesn't seem very sane. but thats even more reason to save the kid.
edit on 8/1/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by undo

I do look at it that way actually my girlfriend has border line personality disorder.
edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

then you should also realize not everyone is your girlfriend and their malfunctions may be different, more severe, less severe or based on things you don't understand. so judging her based on that may not reflect reality. not saying you do or don't do that, just making the point that her biological age, if she's indeed ill, may not play a role in this at all or it may be that it is not the same as her mental/emotional age. we don't know and we aren't qualified to know. thread should be closed till they find out what's up.

I didn't judge anyone I was more concerned about the child than the mother cant you see that.The mother can get help after the boy is safe. You're arguments are really illogical. Report to the authoritys to get it sorted out.
Of coarse I realize everyone is not my girlfriend and their malfunctions may be different. .What kind of remark is that? I can't get over your defending this terrible behavior. Why is she currently being investigated for the third time obviously other people have a problem with this too. When authoritys were alerted in the past she removed over 200+ videos if there was nothing to hide then why did she do that? It could have proved her innocence.

Man I sure hope people read this from the beginning .

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

They won't. It's on the homepage. People will join read the OP, comment and then leave.

Makes me feel bad. I hope some people are better than that. Well I know some people are.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Pffftttt... The majority of ATS users are reactionary fools that can't admit wrong. Don't expect much. Seems like half the people here couldn't eve read the first page.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
I don't think the doubters know the context of this...See the tweety videos on their own, maybe not too strange...but look at a number of videos starting from 2007 to now between the 3-4 youtube accounts, and if you still think it's all normal then let's just say I wouldn't want you to babysit my kids...

I've seen everything but the bathtub videos. All I can say is watching the videos of the boy as recently as last week, shows a pretty good kid, with a unique understanding of the world that frankly, I wish I had at his age. I have no idea who shot the santa video, nor will i pretend its the son when its obvious others around them have cameras. Being a baby boomer and a vegan, I dare she has probably spent most of her life in the "alternate" cultures that most americas fear more then God himself. MANY people have that sort of relationship with there children but actually knowing a number of people like that, more often then not, their children are far more normal and nonjudgmental then the avg "kid".
All I can say is until you've actually lived in the krishna/hippie culture, you really shouldn't be so fast to judge.

And you may be right that it's "none of our business", but what kind of attitude is that to have? That's exactly the kind of thinking that has gotten this world into the problems we have.

Who cares about the famines, the wars, kids getting bombed, domestic abuse, poverty?

None of our business right.

No, this is the perfect place to discuss it if you want to get into the deeper problems. I'm more interested in the number of people here who seem to think this is normal now.

Its not normal for me, but i choose not to live in that culture. But a lot of it did rub off on me.
edit on 1-8-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Damn. That video of the kid living in that household. Well, this is why they use play therapy now. It gets to the kid on a level they can connect with. The little girl saying "Help me fly" says it all. She's expressing herself through the doll. In my profession is sit and read these stories every day--real people and it's so heartbreaking.
I wouldn't even want to see the video you got in trouble for.
OK, back to manly Avatar.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Since when did it turn into a bad thing to try and help a child you think is being abused?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corbin Dalus

Damn. That video of the kid living in that household. Well, this is why they use play therapy now. It gets to the kid on a level they can connect with. The little girl saying "Help me fly" says it all. She's expressing herself through the doll. In my profession is sit and read these stories every day--real people and it's so heartbreaking.
I wouldn't even want to see the video you got in trouble for.
OK, back to manly Avatar.

Thats not a girl thats a boy!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Here we go again making everything about race. This is getting so old I just try to tune it out now. In fact, I'm surprised I'm making a comment. So I'll just move along. Maybe go rescue a white person somewhere.....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I've read it from the beginning, I even caught the first post the OP had before it was taken down because he posted the mothers name, the childs name, where they lived, ect,..

This is nothing more than a troll on two peoples lives by someone who is really good with wordplay.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I can't get over your defending this terrible behavior.

i'm not defending her behavior, i'm defending the human rights of a human being, who may be mentally ill, that is the extent of it. i'm also defending her son, who may be damaged as well. and i'm doing that because, 1) no doctor has chimed in yet as to what is going on, 2) she hasn't been in a court of law where the evidence can be weighed, 3) the general public is a lynch mob by nature, 4) if she needs help and her son as well, they don't need people spreading this all over the internet. they just need help.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree and too bad that has already happened and at the expense of a few luls. sad

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

how are you helping this child? who isn't even a child anymore, he is a grown boy, almost a man, he is almost 16 if not already

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Really? What makes you assume that. "It's a creative hoax" is a stupid thought. I see far far far more evidence that this is a real issue than evidence that this is all a hoax and they live a carefree loving life.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

15 isn't grown. We aren't living in the old days anymore when thirteen year olds went and helped with crops and stuff. This isn't a man it's a kid. You aren't an adult until you're living on your own with a stable income. Even then sometimes they aren't an adult. But that's a different story.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Also that is a lie. I didnt post any personal information. I know because I posted the post.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Are you skilled at seeing child abuse evidence? Do you work for the Department of Children's Services? Do you know what signs to look for? Have you taken any child abuse classes? Your just a kid, what do you know? I would love to debate this with you, I got all night. First thing is first, show me your first line of evidence, what have you got?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

But...I don't want to debate with you.

If you must know though my first line of evidence is the videos posted by the kid. I'd say it reveals a clearly emotionally and mentally disturbed kid. The bird flying away in the tweety videos might represent himself. The xray video is just creepy. Ummm the one where his mother filmed him in the bath is rather creepy as well. Oh also the one where they're laying in bed together talking about something he saw (i dont know what but they were rather close in the video. then again I hug my mom so nothing wrong there really just it reaks of being creepy)

Though I didn't ask to debate with you so if you don't mind...I uhhh won't.

Edit: I never said I was a expert. Where do you get this from?

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join