It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Hitting Prime Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looking at another posters interesting thread and watching video there: SeekerLou,
"Gov't Official: We Have UFOs Hybrids & Aliens Among Us! New Revelation" -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and while scrolling through other videos posted by this same youtuber in SeekerLous thread, I found a great compilation of recent lights in the sky type UFO reports that have all hit prime time. I hadn't seen it here yet. At least not in a search.

While compiling the information - I just accidentally hit ENTER on my keyboard attempting to scroll down and it posted a thread accidentally so sorry about that!

Here is the video of strange lights in the sky and hard to debunk news reports. It was very interesting because some of these are quite recent and ones I hadn't seen or heard about. A few sightings and filmed events here will be hard to explain and I am curious as to peoples thoughts when they see them altogether.

I will include links in case I cannot imbed the video. Some reason have a problem with that. One of these should work...
www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...

But I REALLY hope this does work...

It works! At 4:10 there is a humorous exchange with Bill Nye and someone from Malmstrom Air-force Base who claims rather vehemently, UFOs caused a major missile failure on that Base while he was there. I remember this interview on Larry King and wonder if anyone knows his name?

Warning: Some swearing in the video by excited witnesses.

Really amazing reports and when you see them all together you have to think...

if Intelligent craft are not visiting us
there is a big pyro-technics show being put on
to convince us that there is. Why is this?

edit on 31-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That's freaking awesome! =D Hopefully they come in peace

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nice one!

It's great when they make the news, this needs to happen more!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

LMAO...i love that part (1:51 - 1:55) of the video.

The video around 0:35 was debunked by the show Fact or Faked.

edit on 31-7-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

LMAO...i love that part (1:51 - 1:55) of the video.

The video around 0:35 was debunked by the show Fact or Faked.

edit on 31-7-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

Oh....

I still don't know what you mean.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
UFO's making the News is a very good thing. It seems the rest of the World still has an interest in Aliens. Good stuff to see.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice. I bet that took a long time to compile.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
UFO's making the News is a very good thing. It seems the rest of the World still has an interest in Aliens. Good stuff to see.

Thanks! Star for you.
Stars all around! Drink up
This is good news.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Intersting videos. Personally, i dont see why any E.T.'s IF they did exist would ever want to come here. Earth is like the junkyard of the solar system. Whatever the case, as with most things i wont believe they exist until a little gray climbs out of his spaceship on my front lawn, knocks on my door and asks to use the bathroom. Skeptic 100% of the way when it comes to little gray boogers.

As for UFO's, just because the air force denies its anything they have in the air doesnt mean they are telling the truth. Back before stealth bombers and stealth fighters were made public knowledge, the air force denied their existence up until the Gulf War, and if you called in asking them about strange black colored triangular shaped craft being seen at night, they would've told you that you were crazy. The governments of the world sell so much disinformation and misinformation, that you will never truly ever know whats really going on short of an alien invasion and people start dying.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Earth a junk yard? We have water, minerals and other resources and intelligent life? And are you familiar with any of the other Planets in the Solar System?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Cool video. Not sure I trust the guy at 3:26s opinion.

I'm half convinced E.T. has been drinking in some of these videos and shouldn't be behind the wheel.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Cool video. Not sure I trust the guy at 3:26s opinion.

I'm half convinced E.T. has been drinking in some of these videos and shouldn't be behind the wheel.

Me neither. Not one bit! Thats funny man,

And Maybe Lake Erie is appropriately named!

I have to be clear. These are difficult but maybe not impossible to explain but - if they are not some extra terrestrial phenomena someone is trying awfully hard and pulling out all the stops and going to a great deal of time trouble and expense to produce these fantastic, highly coordinated, choreographed light shows - in an effort to convince us they are.
Another thing I noticed is in many of these reports the lights are clearly maintaining a formation. It is mentioned specifically many times and also changing formation and changing back, holding patterns - things balloons, lanterns, flares or remote controlled toys cannot do.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Earth a junk yard? We have water, minerals and other resources and intelligent life? And are you familiar with any of the other Planets in the Solar System?

Yes Earth is a junkyard. Look in our orbit, we have HUNDREDS of thousands of pieces of space junk shrapneling about our planet. We have MASSIVE landfills outside our towns and cities, and when the wind blows just right you can smell the stink of millions of tons of mouldering garbage. We pollute our oceans with millions of gallons of oil each year and kill off much sea life. Several hundred species of animal life has been driven extinct after man invented the gun. We have nonstop constant wars, disease and famine run rampant. We are destroying our zone with fossil fuel emissions, and you say We have intelligent life?

Humanity is a parasite, we consume and destroy our environment with little thought to the greater consequences to this world. To them were most likely a zoo with brutish beings that only "think" they are sophisticated. Were monkies playing at being human. For all our technological advancements, we have done nothing but use them to destroy. True we have life here on this planet, but not for much longer. Maybe they are coming to say farewell to a society that couldnt evolve fast enough to survive?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Good to see UFO's being talked about in the news. Knowing how the mainstream media reacts to UFO's, I am sure most of the stories in the clips were reported as tongue and cheek. I am afraid that better evidence will be needed before the mainstream media takes UFO's more seriously.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What I found most interesting about this was most of the reporters reactions were quite serious. When news shows usually talk about ghosts, ufos, conspiracy theorists etc they usually have that condescending tone, just to let you know not to take it too seriously.

Loved the guys reaction at 1:53. "I don't know what that is... but I'm about to Sh1t myself!"

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Your right about how we are treating our Planet and it is horrible but we still have resources.

We are Intelligent but not very Wise. If you catch my drift.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Great find! For the first time in a long while someone managed to post a video longer than 2 min that I could stand to sit through
I too am excited to see this finally hitting the msm, long over due.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Cool video, but I only made it to the NYC Balloon sighting clip, and then I couldn't watch anymore. I remember that alleged sighting being a hot topic on ATS awhile back. 1000's of balloons were released by a school event or birthday, something like that, and people thought they were UFO's.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient
Great find! For the first time in a long while someone managed to post a video longer than 2 min that I could stand to sit through
I too am excited to see this finally hitting the msm, long over due.

Thanks. It is long over due but now it is getting a little freaky....see recent thread, triangles over Australia in broad daylight. www.abovetopsecret.com... damn gotta fix it

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

It works! At 4:10 there is a humorous exchange with Bill Nye and someone from Malmstrom Air-force Base who claims rather vehemently, UFOs caused a major missile failure on that Base while he was there. I remember this interview on Larry King and wonder if anyone knows his name?

The "gentleman's" name is Robert Hastings and he was not present at Malmstrom 1967, rather he has become the public face behind a money making scam of what has been well exposed as a fraudulent event.

The missile shutdown had nothing to do with E.T. and the entire charade has been well exposed by James Carlson (the son of Col. Eric Carlson who was the base commander at the time).

Google both Carlson and Hastings name, there have been some lively exchanges and there is a tremendous amount of evidence available to make your own mind up.

If your interested in facts, I recommend starting here...

Case Closed? A Re-Evaluation of the Echo Flight Incident

RU member and former SAC Missile Crew Commander Tim Hebert has now posted an intriguing summary of his findings and conclusions on his blog Did It Really Happen? regarding his lengthy investigation into the now famous March 1967 Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident.

As followers of this blog know, the heated debate in this case between Robert Hastings and James Carlson, son of Eric Carlson, one of the two launch officers present at Echo Flight, reached a fever pitch last year running up to Hastings’ scheduled press conference at the NPC in Washington, DC in March of 2010 with Robert Salas and a number of other alleged “witnesses”. Salas claims another missile shutdown occurred a week later at Oscar Flight and it was caused by UFOs, however, unlike the Echo Flight incident on March 16th, no documentation or witnesses exist to support a shutdown occurred on March 24th, let alone that UFOs were involved in either case.

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join