It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Watched the Conspiracy Theory about 2012 on youtube last nite, i have to say it makes alot of sense.

Trillions and trillions of dollars missing... unaccounted for. Hmm seems a little suspicous.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I did some research on the Names on that plaque at the end of your post. The Name Martin Marietta, I came up with this...

Martin Marietta

It did not surprise me to see Lockheed Martin. Whenever you see their name these days...what do you think? lol

Fentress Architects...I read their bio. They have done Government Projects. They're a really *high* end architect agency winning loads of awards and airports! The building of airports rather...lol

Anyways... I thought lockheed martins name attached to DIA was interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Yes, absolutely crazy that a architecture firm that specializes in Airports would be involved in an airport. Also, an aeronautics company. Someone sound the alarm bells....

What about Zimmerman Metals, they were on the list too. They don't get a nod?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think this topic has more to it than what has been said so far, There seems to be a lot of visual evidence of what is said in the OP and alot of the things being said make sense. Not to mention Jessie did a whole episode on it and one of his assistants got inside one of these things, I don't think it was the same one but a similar one. I think a bit more research is needed, but we could find something big if we dig deep enough.
The paintings are interesting and quite creepy. the mason carvings are even more of a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This conspiracy theory is very entertaining. I watched the JV documentary on youtube last night. Then I saw another video on youtube which made the conspiracy theory sound a little rediculous. I cant post the link to the video as I am at work but it addressed a couple of key points such as the fact that it is a tradition for local freemason lodges to be asked to lay the corner stone in significant builds and has been carried out for hundreds of years. It also discussed the murals and their meaning and how the conspiracy theorists only focus on one half of the paintings. The artist was asked to paint them and they were supposed to have an impact which they have succeeded in doing. The artist is known for his paintings showing native people of different backgrounds.

If we are to believe the conspiracy then surely the evil ones would not advertise that they have built a sinister and secret facility by painting it on the walls and laying down corner stones??

I think one of the more significant points in favour of a potential conspiracy is the fact that people are saying the old airport was just fine and the fact that this airport is so far away from the city. Having said that maybe the authorities are planning for the future
Maybe they thought it a good idea to build it big to begin with as air traffic will inevitably increase as time goes on. Maybe they built it further away to reduce noise pollution. Maybe they thought if they built it on unused flats they would be able to expand the airport with ease if/when the need arises.

My 'logical' 2p

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I saw this and thought you folks might be interested in it. Enjoy

Government's Secret Doomsday Bunker?

Jesse Ventura investigates the massive, on-going construction at Denver International Airport
lewrockwell.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well this thread has now been on the Colbert Report! LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

In reference to a man who is obsessed with Phallus, congratulations...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

haha, still was pretty cool to see my words on Colbert Report.

I laughed throughout the whole show, even in regards to my thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It's better that truth is seen in the light of mockery, then to be unseen, while cast into the shadows of lies and deceit.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
want to point out at what time the thread is shown? I don't remember seeing it

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
definitely wouldn't have caught that

haha, "somebody's butt"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
haha yeah, that guys is uhh... wee bit loony.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Congratulations on such a dubious achievement.

BTW, how did you find out about it?
edit on 6-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

haha such a good drunk party story for years!

Only can be rivaled by the one time the cops thought I planted a bomb in a parking garage under a bank. Five cops came to my house, weapons drawn, asking about my activities around Vail, Colorado. Turns out it was a car thief who stole my license plates and used them on a matching car with suspicious content in it. HAHAHA

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 12/6/2011 by timidgal because: Posted on wrong thread

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think there Is the year 2038 on one of the plaques. I would also encourage anyone interested in the significance of artistic occurrence here, to note that there are gargoyles at the corners of the doorways, now, at the fire departments in NYC as well as other places, some rather significant, and anything but funny. In New Orleans, there is a building on Jackson street, for instance, with a gargoyle, a statue, scaling the heighth of the building, with what appears to be methusela's head full of snakes in his hand......
What is happening, and how does it refer to what has happened, and in reverse......
Methuselah=Tiamat
edit on 6-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
With the coming war against Iran - The green soilder in the image at DIA - is an Iranian solider that will destroy the world but get stopped by the NWO´s soilders and a new world is formed. A world with Peace and the control of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
I think there Is the year 2038 on one of the plaques.
As much as people freaked out about Y2K, 2038 is the one that's really more likely to break the system...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join