Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
One more pic. Top view of the airport. Nice swastika huh?

Go ahead and count them. 5 runways!
A large number of Gulfstreams could land at DIA for the chosen few.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by iamhobo

The Jesse Ventura put knots into my stomach. I've been told that Denver is the satanist capital of the U.S. These are the people who control this country. Time-traveller, John Titor, said that Denver would become the capitol of the United States. What exactly is going to happen? I do know that this is not the end of the world, 2012. It's the beginning of the end.

DIA was built as a contingency plan. It's a VIP bunker for the USA and UK rich and powerful.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

You see Au and Ag inscribed in the floor as Australian Antigen. I could see how this would fit many other odd "clues" that are dotted about in DIA. However, I see Au and Ag for what they are more commonly referred to...Au is the element for gold and Ag for silver. I just gotta keep it simple and not jump to the wild side right off the bat. I suppose gold and silver could also be fitting for DIA....? In what way, I'm not exactly sure yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A friend of my family's who used to be a commercial pilot believes that "black aircraft" were developed and assembled under the runways at denver Intl. I don't know what specifically makes him believe this, but he says that he saw many strange things in the area. next time I see him I will ask to interview him.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by buster2010
One more pic. Top view of the airport. Nice swastika huh?

Go ahead and count them. 5 runways!
A large number of Gulfstreams could land at DIA for the chosen few.

This was one of the things that made the whole new (DIA) airport suspicious -- the old Stapleton airport had a larger capacity.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join