It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

He was painting these kinds of things before he worked on DIA

that only explains the reason they picked him to do the murals, they liked his apocolyptic style,

so then they realy did fully expect that sort of imagery in his murals BEFORE hiring to paint it in a PUBLIC airport,

you know, the type of place where citizens are already on edge because of fear of flying..fear of terrorists...fear of tsa... etc

yaaa. lets hire the guy who paints death fire murder destruction and armegedon, thats PERFECT to put the nervous travelers at ease..... definitely gonna help encourage travelers to fly often so as to keep the revenue going....

boncho at this point in time i think you are trolling ats far more then any one else,

congrats

Originally posted by daynight42

You're seeing what you want.

what do you see here?

and yes that IS Denver INTL Airport

pena blvd there in the middle, pena is used as slang for....you probably guessed it... www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 8/2/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

nice... I suppose it wouldn't be that bad... 10 [ft] x 10 [ft] x 5280 [ft/mile] x 90 [miles] = 47,520,000 [ft^3]

If spread across one square mile: 47,520,000 [ft^3] / ( 5280 [ft] x 5280 [ft] ) = 1.7 [ft] height

Assuming there is only one 10x10 tunnel.

reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yup, looked that up too... Would be a "wonder of the modern world" pretty much.

reply to post by Daughter2

I don't know if I'd call it "unexpected". I remember them forecasting the storm well in advance. Plus, that is just the way the weather is in Colorado... Tank tops and shorts one day, snow boots and parkas the next!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

easy

"Osiris was also a corn god.

Sorry No! Corn was never in Mesopotamia nor the old world until after the Spanish started conquering the Americas.
Osiris was the corn god true, but the god of barley not good old maize…which was named wrong when they mention corn in ancient script it refers to this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

so then they realy did fully expect that sort of imagery in his murals BEFORE hiring to paint it in a PUBLIC airport, you know, the type of place where citizens are already on edge because of fear of flying..fear of terrorists...fear of tsa... etc

It was built in 1994. You know, before 9/11 and the general hysteria about the things you mentioned. And there is lots of crazy art in public places, I posted some earlier in this thread..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by boncho

How about some diagram showing how the space is used? Do you know of one that we can see online? If the space is for baggage handling and trains, should not be hard to locate.

Can you get that for any airport? I really don't know how available the building schematics are for airports since 9/11. But if you are arranging a theory of an underground base, one would think that information would be available to the person that concocted the conspiracy.

So the onus should be on the OP to present it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by ConspiraCity

While I completely agree with everything you posted, about DIA being a safe-area, Why would the government (Or DIA) Paint those pictures? Why give the “heads up”?? Why not just do it?? That part is what doesn’t make sense to me… why give clues? The government knows that there are conspiracy theorists out there and that would debunk that as quick as snapping a finger…

I have given thought to this sort of question before, and have a theory on why TPTB would do such a thing. My idea is, simple disinformation. What better way to make the average person not look than to have a lot of "conspiracy nuts" claim something is going on? Many people tend to lump all conspiracy ideas together - the most silly with the most sane. So, having people see clues, that they can offer "explanations for", and "debunk" will make people refuse to believe the truth, even when it's right under their noses, or as in this case, feet. Plus, such people that would do something like this tend to be arrogant.

As I have already shown in this thread...

The Greenbrier

A hotel was used to build an Emergency Bunker, in secret

In the late 1950s, the U.S. government approached The Greenbrier for assistance in creating a secret emergency relocation center to house Congress in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust. The classified, underground facility, named "Project Greek Island",[9] was built at the same time as the West Virginia Wing, an above-ground addition to the hotel, from 1959 to 1962.

But you are suggesting that instead of building something in secret (which the gov have done many times) they instead built something leaving "clues" around, just so they could hire a team of PR Debunkers, and employ them to make people look crazy, to get rid of suspicion around their building project.

Yet, they simply could have just done it in secret. Not needing the extraneous measures.

Although the bunker was kept stocked with supplies for 30 years, it was never actually used as an emergency location, even during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The bunker's existence was not acknowledged until Ted Gup of the The Washington Post revealed it in a 1992 story; immediately after the Post story, the government decommissioned the bunker.

To note: The bunker at the Greenbrier was built while the Hotel was still in operation:

The secrecy of the project was built into the construction facility right from the start. From the planning stage to the construction of the facility, as well as the maintenance and operation of the bunker--all was done under an umbrella of secrecy.

The Greenbrier happened to be extending its guest facilities and was constructing a wing. They were also looking for space for their diagnostic clinic. And in so doing they built the West Virginia wing.

Construction of the West Virginia wing was used as a cover for the building of the bunker. The facility was built directly underneath the West Virginia wing and was constructed at the same time that the wing was being built

Source

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

and yes that IS Denver INTL Airport pena blvd there in the middle, pena is used as slang for....you probably guessed it...

Pena has another meaning as well:

Federico Peña Boulevard, named for former Denver Mayor Federico Peña, is a 11.1-mile (17.9 km) long freeway located in extreme northern Adams County, and Denver, Colorado. The freeway, which opened in 1993, provides the only access into the Denver International Airport which opened at the same time.

And the picture you posted looks equally similar to the female reproductive system, so the point is pretty much lost on me.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You make some good points but I think you would have to admit based on the circumstances regarding the manner in which the airport came to be and how it was built combined with the imagery and symbolism is slightly odd for a normal American city airport.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by boncho

You make some good points but I think you would have to admit based on the circumstances regarding the manner in which the airport came to be and how it was built combined with the imagery and symbolism is slightly odd for a normal American city airport.

Most definitely it is slightly odd, or something that some people are unaccustomed to. Yet it is not proof of a secret group planning to destroy civilization and live underneath an airport.

A bad taste in art explains most of it just as easily as a grand conspiracy does.

Weird..., so is this.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Not now everyone knows. maybe its the raider spot for armageddon

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

combined with the imagery and symbolism is slightly odd for a normal American city airport.

umm actually it's not odd, i've never been to the states but i can tell that this symbolism of freemasonry, illuminati, zionism and whatever further evil is nearly everywhere poking itself right into one's eye. just having a look at the dollar bill, corporate logos, hollywood movies, and the music industry would be enough to tell. and also there is the statue of liberty which is speculated to be a masonic symbol. american people are nice and considerate but american citizens who are aware of what's going on and fighting to get rid of the zog even if it might not seem to be easy at all are even nicer. sorry if might've put this bluntly.
edit on 3-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Read The Secret Teachings Of All Ages. Specifically, the section on symbolism. I would quote from it but I had to leave all my books behind in MS. (Moved to WA in a sports car, and then the flood this year got them all in my friends garage
)

Basically, they always leave clues. Why I don't know, but it seems as though they can't resist, though they do couch them in symbolism so that the unwashed won't be sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
All of this stuff is really interesting. I remember seeing the jesse ventura show a while back. Im sort of under the influence that if this is really a big bunker, its just a big elaborate tomb(you can't live forever). and instead of being around snobbish people during some huge bombing or masswipeout, id rather be out in the open on the biggest mountain i can find with my family with the best view of the impending doom.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Most definitely it is slightly odd, or something that some people are unaccustomed to. Yet it is not proof of a secret group planning to destroy civilization and live underneath an airport.

A bad taste in art explains most of it just as easily as a grand conspiracy does.

Weird..., so is this.

so you assume all of this coincidental interlacing is mere coincidence and nothing more.

- 9/11 being the same day that bush spoke of new world order,
- Nano-thermite in the twin tower debris.
- Building 7 randomly falls with a controlled demolition
- The Pentagon
- Pres bush and his involvement with Masonry
- The federal reserves structuring
- A lying and propaganda spewing media.
- Builderburg meetings
- A corrupt deceitful government
- Bohemian grove and their satanic rituals
- Satanic core of freemasonry
- Global elite and their engineered economic collapse
- Assassination of JFK
- The silencing of anyone who speaks about any of these
- The Georgia Guide stones
- Masonic symbolism and "new world order" on every dollar bill.
- Fusion centers
- Water fluoridation
- The known bunkers within mountains
- Rex 84
- Suppression of efficient technologies
- HAARP
- Guarded seed banks
- Area 51
- Secret society's.
- Corporate infiltration and corrupt industrialization of the government

All of this tied together by Freemasons and the Elite.. Then you see their symbols in an apocalyptic themed airport with known large underground buildings... This group is bad, they don't want you to have rights, they look at you as a peon slave and dollar signs.

Yep, no reason to think there is a corrupt secret society planning to tear apart, kill and recreate the world under a one world Orwellian society despite every sign that points right at it... . -
(Hint of sarcasm)

WAKE UP!

I can not open the door for you!
But I can give you the key.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I can not open the door for you! But I can give you the key.

You can give me the key to insanity, because your rationalizations are not rational.

Yep, no reason to think there is a corrupt secret society planning to tear apart, kill and recreate the world under a one world Orwellian society despite every sign that points right at it... . - (Hint of sarcasm)

WAKE UP!

You have been exploited by the crowd that make money of selling and branding conspiracy stories. Your evidence is nothing more than insinuation and innuendo, should you really wish to have insight in how the world operates, you have to detach yourself from the paranoid fantasies that have been created.

If you know something that isn't true than you don't know anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yep, no reason to think there is a corrupt secret society planning to tear apart, kill and recreate the world under a one world Orwellian society despite every sign that points right at it... . -

Amazing that they are always "trying" to do this stuff. Alexander the Great conquered the world at what age? Yet, the global secret societies of modern day are supposedly having trouble with the task, even with all modern tech and warfare.

How many years have they been "trying" for? Seems like someone should give them some pointers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I literally just laughed out loud.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Y'all know about the gigantic VENTS that lead to the surface, don't you??? With all that jet fuel on hand... did anybody ever consider the possibility that they have a crematorium ready to dispose of thousands of bodies if a major event actually did take place???

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
- Pres bush and his involvement with Masonry
Neither Bush has any involvement with Masonry. Both were members of the Skull & Bones which has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

- Satanic core of freemasonry
What Satanic core of Freemasonry?

- Masonic symbolism and "new world order" on every dollar bill.
There's no symbolism exclusively Masonic on the dollar bill.

All of this tied together by Freemasons and the Elite.. Then you see their symbols in an apocalyptic themed airport with known large underground buildings... This group is bad, they don't want you to have rights, they look at you as a peon slave and dollar signs.
And yet Masonry openly teaches of the equality of man and has a long history of fighting tyranny and injustice.
edit on 2011.8.4 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

the world is flooded with masonic symbolism. masonry and zionism are siblings, occult is their parent, the devil is their god. not that i believe in devil or anything but masons are believers of religions and justify their deed over their belief.

as for the oh so equality they're supposed to advocate; i wouldn't be so certain

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join