It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by LightAssassin

It is hand-held.

A rope tied to a board.

Haha, I wanted to know how they use these 'magnetrons'?

I mean, a hand held microwave device that DOESN'T somehow cook you while cooking the plant near you...

Sounds a bit far fetched...thats all.

Yes, a rope and board, I've heard of this method...what intrigues me is the circles that exhibit the strange characteristics.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Oh,,, I'm sorry , I must be ignorant for not thinking of aliens as a realistic option. Your right ,,Why would any body only think man would be guilty for making pictures with corn.

Ignore all the evidence man can do these circles; we must put aliens on the list of options.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

See the post right above yours.

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Exactly, this is the thing that always gets me, people think "Oh hey I can't do that, so no humans could do it!" Anyone can see what a logical fallacy this is, yet they cling to it. This goes for pyramids, crop circles, UFOs, all of it. The average Joe severely underestimates what humans have, and are capable of accomplishing, which then leads them down the path of "aliens did it", even though there has never been any proof to support the claim. And the government is all too happy to perpetuate the alien myth, why wouldn't they be, it provides a great cover story.

Its a cultural conundrum that defies art and design history.

Link: "Allegory Of Spring" was created by Italian Renaissance artist Sandro Botticelli in 1482. If a human being can paint that in 1482, some human being can create circles in crops in 2011.

I have seen too many art pieces (sculptures, architectures, furniture, paintings, etc..) within my life time to accept aliens as the main cause of crop circles.

edit on 8/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

yes, I caught that right after I posted. I don't think I am asking this right. Would stacking up the geometric shapes in various ways automatically produce ratios that can be translated into musical frequencies? So like would any arbitrary combination of Circles, equilateral triangles, etc.... produce a pitch? It seems like that would be so. I am referring to the post regarding the crop circles revealing 4 new Euclidian theorems. Is it really that exceptional? Maybe this has been answered, I haven't caught up with the entire thread yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
reply to post by Section31

yes, I caught that right after I posted. I don't think I am asking this right. Would stacking up the geometric shapes in various ways automatically produce ratios that can be translated into musical frequencies? So like would any arbitrary combination of Circles, equilateral triangles, etc.... produce a pitch? It seems like that would be so. I am referring to the post regarding the crop circles revealing 4 new Euclidian theorems. Is it really that exceptional? Maybe this has been answered, I haven't caught up with the entire thread yet.

Now, I understand your question. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, there are art pieces where symbolism was used to represent musical notes. Some famous artists also used mathematical equations, which can be seen in their use of color, shapes, objects, object or human positioning, gestures, etc... Boatloads of symbolism that represent ideologies, philosophy, mathematics, and music can be found almost everywhere. Its not a new concept.

edit on 8/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Again, who said anything about aliens doing it? I never did. Again you assume.

There's plenty life on earth yet to be discovered. If there are legitimate designs on fields, then perhaps it's created by an unknown intelligent life which exists in our world in a form we cannot see or exist in some other way we cannot understand. There is video from NASA of orbs flying over our earth. No one knows what they are. Orbs have also been captured on video moving on earth with intelligence.
edit on 1-8-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Haha, I wanted to know how they use these 'magnetrons'?
I mean, a hand held microwave device that DOESN'T somehow cook you while cooking the plant near you...
Sounds a bit far fetched...thats all.

It's not far fetched. At all. Waveguides: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: less rude

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They do not look real

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jejovuh
They do not look real

They are.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think that first design looks more like some piece od DNA or something than a snake....but that's just me.

What system was used to decide what these were supposed to be,a nd what numbers, etc, to assign to each?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by ArMaP

Show me a crop circle that is made by humans and stands up to the same standards ie., those shown. Those who believe humans made them all are so outdated - they'd all need to be mathematicians and very quick ones at that oh and judging by this thread they'd need to be very good historians too.

The man made circles are like kids drawings in kindergarden compared to the sophisticated diagrams that are so precise that they'd be difficult to do on paper for most people let alone a couple of village boys.

Have you ever been to Florence or Rome?

Have you seen a Michelangelo sculpture, up close? That is what one man---though far from an ordinary one---can do. _David_ is, in person, gobsmackingly awesome.

The crop pictures are nothing that a skilled graphic designer couldn't conceive of.
edit on 2-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Skip to the end of the video 10:06, then go back to the beginning and watch. Pretty amazing. The Flower of Life has appeared in many times in History, now in crop circles.

This ties in with the human evolution.

Im ready for the ignorant posts.
edit on 2-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Skip to the end of the video 10:06, then go back to the beginning and watch. Pretty amazing. The Flower of Life has appeared in many times in History, now in crop circles.

This ties in with the human evolution.

Im ready for the ignorant posts.
edit on 2-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

Agree,but there are people who don't want to open their eyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

The steps of evolution fit no where in with creation. Evolution of man is a lie.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I looked through the pages of the thread but couldn't see anyone raising these points so I thought I would add my opinion. It is just my opinion, but it comes with a fair level of experience.

This image seems to be seriously photoshopped to me. In the image below, I have added red rectangles around just a few of the obvious places where image editing is apparent. As you can see the field "tracks" are often distorted in ways that are consistent with photoshop tools. To make the apparent "swirls" in the crop circle, they used a tool similar the "liquify" tool, which is why there is some "bending" in the straight rows. There are so many examples of this, blurring, other image artefacts and blatant cloning of sections (it appears that at least the 6 of the crop rows are duplicated to extend the overall length of the image), I couldn’t box them all without covering the image in red.

In the blue box, you can tell that essentially the levels of the image were just lightened to give the appearance of a crop circle, while the consistency of texture is the same from outside the crop circle to inside the crop circle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd496b08da70.jpg[/atsimg]

I also added my own crop circle for the fun of it! THis all took me about 5 minutes, just to give an indication of how easy it is to fake things like this.

Again, just my opinion though... ;-j
Cheers
edit on 2-8-2011 by puzzlesphere because: Image was cropped... resized

This image may have some editing, and some images from the page provided further in this thread, but when taken as a set it is a very compelling crop circle.
;-j
edit on 2-8-2011 by puzzlesphere because: further evidence provided in the thread provide the full set of images.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
From what i understand there are two distinct classes of crop circles....ones we make, and ones made by unseen unknown forces or intelligences.

No, all crop circles are manmade

The "real" crop circles are not created by breaking the stocks through crushing them under boards or laid out with string and giggles in the middle of the night.

true, some are manmade during the day also.

They can be , and have been seen to be produced through the action of some kind of luminous orblike or possible plasma like blobs of light.

No, they were just the lights carried by the people making them

This has even been photographed i believe.

It has? link?

The stems of the real crop circles are heated from within till they swell and bend naturally as if steam bent.
There is a difference .

no, there is no difference at all

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlesphere
I looked through the pages of the thread but couldn't see anyone raising these points so I thought I would add my opinion. It is just my opinion, but it comes with a fair level of experience.

This image seems to be seriously photoshopped to me. In the image below, I have added red rectangles around just a few of the obvious places where image editing is apparent. As you can see the field "tracks" are often distorted in ways that are consistent with photoshop tools. To make the apparent "swirls" in the crop circle, they used a tool similar the "liquify" tool, which is why there is some "bending" in the straight rows. There are so many examples of this, blurring, other image artefacts and blatant cloning of sections (it appears that at least the 6 of the crop rows are duplicated to extend the overall length of the image), I couldn’t box them all without covering the image in red.

In the blue box, you can tell that essentially the levels of the image were just lightened to give the appearance of a crop circle, while the consistency of texture is the same from outside the crop circle to inside the crop circle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50868f8cd970.jpg[/atsimg]

I also added my own crop circle for the fun of it! THis all took me about 5 minutes, just to give an indication of how easy it is to fake things like this.

Again, just my opinion though... ;-j
Cheers

So aliens aren't such good artist as we thought.

No really,maybe the crop circle is just created this way?
Did you think that?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And who ever doesn't believe that the picture of snake is fake,then go to this Link and you;ll see the real image without any markers on it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

As I said, this is just my opinion, but coming from years of experience of image editing and visualisation, it is clear that there is a lot f editing in this image. I just wanted to point that out.

I may be a real photo that had post-production on it, but in my professional opinion i doubt it.

Just presenting some facts that are plainly apparent in the image, from someone who edits images on a regular basis.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlesphere
reply to post by Nikola014

As I said, this is just my opinion, but coming from years of experience of image editing and visualisation, it is clear that there is a lot f editing in this image. I just wanted to point that out.

I may be a real photo that had post-production on it, but in my professional opinion i doubt it.

Just presenting some facts that are plainly apparent in the image, from someone who edits images on a regular basis.

Cheers

Go to this Link.
I suppose this is photoshop too?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join