NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 1
95
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+63 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So okay i found this pictures in one site,i can't remember which site so this is not my work...











I think this is very interesting..
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As i said,August is going to be one hell of the moth



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What you think guys?



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014
 
I do so hope you're right, Nikola014. That was a great read. S&F!



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crumpet97
reply to post by Nikola014
 
I do so hope you're right, Nikola014. That was a great read. S&F!



Thank you,and call me Nikola



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow, good job. Very interesting!



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
wow, good job. Very interesting!


Thank you

This is another proof that the more advance beings are behind crop circles...



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There have been a lot of crop circles that depict Mayan symbols and astronomical alignments...

I'm not sure what the OP title about "ancient rules connection" means unless it was meant to say "rulers"?

The symbol for Quetzalcoatl was Venus, and there are tons of references to Venus in crop circles spanning back more than 25 years. The Mayans and Olmecs wrote of Quetzalcoatl and Kulkulcan throughout their cultures and didn't refer to him as some mythical or imaginary being, but rather as a real being that they spoke to, touched, walked with, learned from and hosted for quite some time. In some references, they speak of him being able to "craft mountains with his bare hands" and being able to move so fast that he could almost be in two places at the same time. They were very explicit and detailed, and you can find this in several journals of anthropology and books on the subject.

I personally believe that there is a connection between these symbols. The Maya believe that Kulkulcan/Quetzalcoatl would return on "One Reed", and their calendars were strongly related to the movements of Venus. If you go by these dates, "One Reed" would be this year, 2011. It would mark the beginning of the return of Kulkulcan/Queetzalcoatl, which could mean the God of the Mayans, or a type of consciousness that reflects our own "god-like" abilities, once they are realized. The connection with Venus is interesting because it could also represent the transit of Venus in June of 2012, the last one in our lifetime and the last one before the visible galactic convergence on 12/21/2012.

I wrote a thread HERE that discusses this connection about Quetzalcoatl and the Mayans.

S&F OP for a new crop circle that brings yet another connection to Mayan cosmology!


~Namaste
edit on 31-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
There have been a lot of crop circles that depict Mayan symbols and astronomical alignments...

I'm not sure what the OP title about "ancient rules connection" means unless it was meant to say "rulers"?

The symbol for Quetzalcoatl was Venus, and there are tons of references to Venus in crop circles spanning back more than 25 years. The Mayans and Olmecs wrote of Quetzalcoatl and Kulkulcan throughout their cultures and didn't refer to him as some mythical or imaginary being, but rather as a real being that they spoke to, touched, walked with, learned from and hosted for quite some time. In some references, they speak of him being able to "craft mountains with his bare hands" and being able to move so fast that he could almost be in two places at the same time. They were very explicit and detailed, and you can find this in several journals of anthropology and books on the subject.

I personally believe that there is a connection between these symbols. The Maya believe that Kulkulcan/Quetzalcoatl would return on "One Reed", and their calendars were strongly related to the movements of Venus. If you go by these dates, "One Reed" would be this year, 2011.

I wrote a thread HERE that discusses this connection about Quetzalcoatl and the Mayans.

S&F OP for a new crop circle that brings yet another connection to Mayan cosmology!


~Namaste
edit on 31-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)


Thank you for explanation.

Do you mind if i ask you one question?
Are you an expert about this?
I need few tips...



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014
 


Thanks!

I'm not sure I would call myself an "expert" just yet, but I am pretty well-versed in this subject and have been studying it for many years. I have an entire shelf of books dedicated to this subject.

What can I offer?


~Namaste



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by Nikola014
 


Thanks!

I'm not sure I would call myself an "expert" just yet, but I am pretty well-versed in this subject and have been studying it for many years. I have an entire shelf of books dedicated to this subject.

What can I offer?


~Namaste



I sent you PP.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anybody here knows something about God EaEnki?



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014
 


I can also tell you about Ea and Enki... they were Sumerian Gods and brothers, sons of the God Anu.

There is a whole pantheon of Gods almost identical to the Greek Gods that existed during the Sumerian times.

The Sumerians are known as the first "civilization"... music, art, medicine, writing all just suddenly "appeared" during that time. The Sumerians claim that their "Gods" provided them with that knowledge and like the Mayans, wrote explicitly about them and what they wore, ate, did, said....

Do you have more specific questions?

I replied to your PM by the way.

~Namaste
edit on 31-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by Nikola014
 


I can also tell you about Ea and Enki... they were Sumerian Gods and brothers, sons of the God Anu.

There is a whole pantheon of Gods almost identical to the Greek Gods that existed during the Sumerian times.

The Sumerians are known as the first "civilization"... music, art, medicine, writing all just suddenly "appeared" during that time. The Sumerians claim that their "Gods" provided them with that knowledge and like the Mayans, wrote explicitly about them and what they wore, ate, did, said....

Do you have more specific questions?

I replied to your PM by the way.

~Namaste
edit on 31-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)


And you said you aren't an expert

Thank you.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe there's aliens on venus?


+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014
 


I know this is not a popular opinion, but if crop circles are made by humans (as I think they are), then it's obvious why they show things related to Earth history, science, etc., it's because the people that find those explanations follow the same logic as the ones that created the crop circles.

It's also possible that they are the same, making the circles and then presenting an elaborate theory about what's behind the crop circle. As they were the ones that made them, the explanation fits like a glove.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not to be rude but why are most of the crop circles in England? It seems like Myan symbols should show up in Mexico, and the Annanaki references should appear in Iraq. The USA gets three or so a year. The scientific findings should be published on Crop Cirle Connector with the diagrams. It seems like there are quite a few fakes, but some of them probably are very genuine. I am surprised Ireland does not get the crop cirles. Maybe they have too many rocks? Although, the ring forts from 6,000 yrs. ago resemble crop circles.
edit on 31-7-2011 by frugal because: spelling


+18 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal
 


i would say its because the people that make them live in england..



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
From what i understand there are two distinct classes of crop circles....ones we make, and ones made by unseen unknown forces or intelligences.
The "real" crop circles are not created by breaking the stocks through crushing them under boards or laid out with string and giggles in the middle of the night.
They can be , and have been seen to be produced through the action of some kind of luminous orblike or possible plasma like blobs of light.
This has even been photographed i believe.
The stems of the real crop circles are heated from within till they swell and bend naturally as if steam bent.
There is a difference .


+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Nikola014
 


I know this is not a popular opinion, but if crop circles are made by humans (as I think they are), then it's obvious why they show things related to Earth history, science, etc., it's because the people that find those explanations follow the same logic as the ones that created the crop circles.

It's also possible that they are the same, making the circles and then presenting an elaborate theory about what's behind the crop circle. As they were the ones that made them, the explanation fits like a glove.


I would agree with you on this except for one reason...

Euclidean geometry. 3 new diatonic ratios were discovered in crop circles that have been left in the fields.

We're talking about centuries of mathematicians and geometry specialists who have studied Euclidean geometry (also used in physics to explain symmetry) and had never discovered these 3 theorems until they were demonstrated in crop circles.

For that reason alone, they can't all be man-made. Anyone who could discover three new diatonic ratios would absolutely want credit for it as they would be cemented into the history books.

And as another poster pointed out, there have been countless studies done in labs that show the differences between flattened grains from human invention compared to ones that have gone unexplained.

~Namaste





new topics

top topics



 
95
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join