It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Cataclysmic Turning Of “The Great Solar Serpent” Warned Near

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

That series of videos also references the musical scales and their relation to sacred or euclidian geometry including scales that have not yet been discovered.

I have long since laughed off the idea that rope and board toting humans could pull off feat of merely flattening grain without breaking the stems. Not even PhDs would publish hitherto unknown equations in grain.

Certainly if it were humans behind it, they have technology the world has never seen. It begs the question; where did they get it and why would it be used to publish enigmatic pictograms in grain fields.

The easy assumption is the all encompassing term ETs or better yet benevolent ETs. I'm having an increasingly difficult time considering the possibility any ETs could be benevolent. Given the constant state of war on this planet, the near feudal distribution of global resources, the tyranny of humanity and pollution threatening the very survival of earth, how could any so called ETs be considered remotely benevolent?

A more rational idea given our cultural biases would be demons, fallen angels etc. That description certainly fits many ancient religious texts. The proof of the existence of ETs is no more solid than the existence of Satans fallen army of angels. That theory continues to hold sway over billions of Christians, Muslims and Jews for many centuries.

How long have space fairing aliens been a part of the human lexicon. Furthermore, the abrahamic texts prophesy just such a deception occurring over even the "elect.". I can't help thinking many of the highly educated members of ATS fit the description of elect. No disrespect intended. Truly the average member of this site is much more educated than the average human being living on earth today.

As hard as it is for me to believe, I am coming to the increasingly difficult conclusion to ignore that this is the end, as Jim Morrison so eloquently put it.

You think all the E.T's are not benevolent? Are you craze? That's a stereotype! :/ Men, all these E.T movies making the E.T appear as enemies are sure working. Out of the trillions and trillions of galaxies are there, none of them could be benevolent. That's frkn hilarious. Im sure wars are breaking out outside of this planet (see you gotta look outside the box) that are happening behind the curtains. Im sure the benevolent are trying help us to evolve. The regressive E.T's are trying to prevent or slow down the human evolution. The benevolents are helping us evolve in such a way that we will think it was our idea in the first place (inception?) because the benevolents don't want to be worshiped. And you know what it's like when it comes down to worshiping hence the religions and corruption.
edit on 1-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It looks like a Serpent/Dragon
its tounge looks like fire but I can see the Neptune relation
It appears to be exiting something and entering something as it exits
Crop circles sometimes seem to be made by secretsocieties who may be communicating with each other in plain view.

Lord EA/ENKI Sumarian Lord labeled snake by his older brother Lord LLU/ENLIL

[color=gold] interesting question my friend

Be well

@Venus yes

edit on 8/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Going Round the Sun in Circles

www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Crop circles are not natural, so they are man made. Crop circles are artificial like a house built in the middle of a corn field. Are you going to say that house was built by alien or something else other than man.

There is no way aliens did these circles because there is no factual proof that aliens exist on this planet and are conveniently able to walk around corn fields and make these designs for us. "Awwww,, how cute and convenient. They made a present for us."*** you sound demented. There is no other option. All you do is HOPE there is another option. And hope aliens exist. BUT guess what,,, there is proof that human have made crop circles no proof of aliens doing crap circles let alone exist. So why in the world would you skip the human option and blindly assume "there must be another option,,no no , can't be humans that did this" lol lol lol

And I am right. Logical people are always right. You sir are out of touch with reality. ..And you have every right to be,, but post a thread like this and you will get slammed for it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Your post has to be the worst "shilling attempt" I've ever seen. Do you really think you're going to convince anyone that it's man-made just because you "declared"(a very bad disguise at that. I mean, did you come from Phage's school of denial or something?) it so?

Go with your gut instinct. All I needed to see that was to take one look at how the Twin-Towers fall in 07, to be convinced that it was done by demolition, and hence an inside job. In this case, do you really think any mathetician or engineer is going to waste their time and risk getting caught by invading other properties? Have some common sense.

There are so many circumstantial, if not downright blatant evidence that UFOs exist that it's laughable anyone would try to deny them at this point. It's not just the crop circles and the lights. There are a ton of abduction stories(and I know a lot of religious people and none of them are this "deluded" about "doomsday or judgment days.") And I personally had something happened to my laptop(which I would have chalked it up to a coincidence, if it weren't happening to other people also), on Oct 14, 2008, so no, that wasn't a hoax, and I have a broken laptop to prove it. Then I keep seeing 11:11(and I HAVE been looking for other repeated numbers, trust me, it's very difficult), and so on.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The shills are getting desperate. I mean, if you look at the way Phage posts, he's not even trying to disguise that he's a NASA employee at this point.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yea these people who make the crop circles go to a lot of depth to make their art interesting. Kind of like where's Waldo, the whole intrigue of these crop circles is to find the hidden message.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Entertaining thread.

Why would they leave messages in crops? Maybe we are not expected to yet be capable of anything else. Perhaps the little experiment worked out rather better than expected and the automated caretakers are leaving crop circles as 'alarm calls' for druids/shaman that no longer exist.

Would be a fun twilight zone/outer limits episode. Dr Enki leave the experimental monkey cage open for a few millenia and returns to find the monkeys have run amok, drunk his liquor and ran up a phone sex line bill. :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

Ohhh,,, ok so humans can build and create , oh I don't know,,, say,, pyramids, skyscrapers, acres of agriculture , many military bases. Some secretive some not. But your positive its not us. Lol

Do people have a lot of money to throw away , hell yes , its called las vegas or drug addicts.

Do people have a lot of time to throw away, hell yes, its called religious people or people that are fanatics in something. And spend countless hours doing STUFF(whatever it might be). Those people throw there lives away. They don't know so time is irrelevant to them . Or even drug addicts

If people are obsessed with something money and time is irrelevant.

This has nothing and I mean nothing to do with aliens.

Its already been proven that humans can do crap circles so why would you assume its aliens. WHY!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What's funny is my father's birthday was on July 29 and my birthday will be August 22

Interesting...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If we were having this discussion about 100 years ago, I would see some sort of merit in such observations. Since the majority of modern crop circles are made by man, I can only see the creative aspirations of another artist. Subjective and artistic expression through human ingenuity.

I do not see any type of message being sent by aliens. Its just crop-art.

What is the difference between creating a design with crops, wires, metal, cement, paper and computers? Just the tools of the trade. Different materials used to design something, but through the use of different types of tools.

Crop-circles fall into the category 'Environmental Art'.

Nothing more.

Possible 'Alternative' Explanation:
If the United States military can put a laser on top of a jeep, what are the chances of them putting one on an orbiting satellite? In order to test the potential of a particular laser, where else would you practice different laser pressures, settings, and exposures? Crop-circles would be the perfect pallet, for they stretch for across large landscapes. Why night time? Simple. No people.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

If we were having this discussion about 100 years ago, I would see some sort of merit in such observations. Since the majority of modern crop circles are made by man, I can only see the creative aspirations of another artist. Subjective and artistic expression through human ingenuity.

What is the difference between creating a design with crops, wires, metal, cement, paper and computers? Just the tools of the trade. Different materials used to design something, but through the use of different types of tools.

Nothing more.

If the United States military can put a laser on top of a jeep, what are the chances of them putting one on an orbiting satellite? In order to test the potential of a particular laser, where else would you practice different laser pressures, settings, and exposures? Crop-circles would be the perfect pallet, for they stretch for across large landscapes. Why night time? Simple. No people.

So you see people making this modern crop circles?
Why were them doing that?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Crop Circle Facts

cropcirclefacts.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Shilling? You got issues buddy. Nasa employee? why, cause I find your crap circles to be just that CRAP. You believers are so egotistical its not even funny. Do you think you would have the pleasure to have evidence or the audacity to think that aliens would visit earth during your life time or your parents life time. You have no idea what your talking about. If aliens came here it would be end of us. And here you are hoping that some ET, that you have no proof of, are communicating with us. Again you have no proof. You think you do with all your photos,videos ,eye witness accounts and most importantly your faith. Do you know why the alien theory is so similar to religion? Because it is!!!!! Its the same dam thing. Its based on faith. You want it so bad that aliens are here now while you are here too. How convenient.

Just try to please give me proof. Just once, I dare you. And don't give me abduction stories.

I'll say it again. There is proof of humans doing crop circles so why would anyone just assume that aliens did these. Its really stupid.

But I like that you think I am an employee of nasa.

The only fact is :

is it plausible ET existing in this infinite universe.? Totally yes.

Could they have visited us earth many many years before ? Plausible yes.

Are they here now , no way. If they came now or 60 years ago it would be the end of the human species.

For 2 reasons. One , its impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. And worm holes are impossible two control.

Two, to travel in this infinite universe ,you the traveler would have to stop aging, completely.

If any life form ,including us, were able to prevent aging or control worm holes, they would have a massive GOD-like complex. And we all know what happens when some one thinks they are god.

That's why your alien faith is just that faith. Not real. Like jesus and all other gods.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by Section31

Nothing more.

So you see people making this modern crop circles?
Why were them doing that?

Why would people make art in general? Passion, notoriety, something new, fun, etc...

Why do people create massive sculptures?

Don't you have passion to do something creative?

I created a massive deer out of tree sticks, wires, and a glue gun. I also created a massive spider out of wood, cloth, and nails. Act of creating something is very fulfilling.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The first one reminded me of a yin yang if you remove the middle line through it. Same as the Pepsi logo. I once had a dream about the Pepsi logo & a voice said it's a symbol of the mysteries. Not sure I believe anything into crop circles. Though I did have a funny experience with one.

Drawing one afternoon on my wall when I was about 18, I drew a formation of circles. Later that evening I hear of a new crop circle in England. So when I saw the photo it looked exactly as my drawing.

Interesting the alignment Aug 22. My birthday.

A thing about crop circles. I know for a fact many are man made as it's been shown. There are the circle makers but from what I heard, they had the name TEAM SATAN. Figure that one out.

edit on 1-8-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Ok, so the gist of this subject is: some people believe that some scuzzy-faced aliens are using a giant harmonograph to make pretty pictures in our crop fields (and some humans are copy-catting) and the overly educated nimrods don't want to study the subject because some humans have copy-catted the patterns.

The score seems to be: Scuzzy-faced aliens 1, Human copy-catters 1, overyly educated nimrods 0

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

I don't believe they are e.t in how most think of e.t. So no.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

And to add to your pathetic post:

You say: "twin towers fall in '07". ??? It was on sept.11,2001 not 2007.

And I agree WTC towers and building #7 were demolished by man not by 2 planes. But this has nothing to do with crap circles.

And crap circles are made by people that have the time money . And they are not invading property. THIS WAS NOT DONE IN ONE DAY. Your acting like these were young kids doing a practical joke. Invading property?? Lol!!!! Do you have proof the actual owners are pist off that his/hers land was ruined by crap circles.

I mean that's the first thing I would post. How many land owners are pist off by crap circles. Headline: "crap circles affecting corn production"... Lol

Your pointless

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join