It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
Interesting, well posted.
These prophetic dates always come & go, and nothing much seems to happen, but who knows? i will keep an eye out for october 29

An earlier crop circle formed in June in East Kennett turned out to be man made, i know, i inspected it thouroughly.
I can't comment on the later ones, i did not see them.
I still keep an open mind on the origin of SOME crop circles, though

You probably mean October 28,not 29.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Interesting, well posted.
These prophetic dates always come & go, and nothing much seems to happen, but who knows? i will keep an eye out for october 29

An earlier crop circle formed in June in East Kennett turned out to be man made, i know, i inspected it thouroughly.
I can't comment on the later ones, i did not see them.
I still keep an open mind on the origin of SOME crop circles, though

You probably mean October 28,not 29.

What about August 27th 2011?
The snake comes to an end.
-------------
August 2011 sure has been a busy month.
God even threw in an earthquake to wake us all up.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Might as well just scrub the rest of the year, then
i can't fill my diary with 'world ends today, must remember to cancel the newspaper' on every other page.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nothing happened, because humans made the circle, and unless -they- conduct some form of a event in regards to the circle they made... nothing is going to continue to happen.

Why would any intelligent species come all this way to our planet to help us.. to warn us of impending events (which are all doomsday scenarios of course), and they leave them in CROPS?

I firmly believe in UFOs (a small % of them), being something we can't explain. It's not terrestrial.. it's not ours. I believe that crop circles are made by circle making groups who just happen to love making these conspiracy-laden designs, that they KNOW you will spend countless hours trying to decipher them. There is no meaning.. but they know that the same folks who can take any random group of numbers (like say.. 1,821), and turn it into a doom-laden conspiracy theory, will take their design and create all sorts of amazing predictions.

If an intelligent race wanted to assist us, they'd SEND US AN EMAIL! Literally. Or direct messages to all governments on the planet, or something along those lines. They would not carve messages crucial to our survival in crops, often all within driving distance of small towns, often in the same country. It's ludicrous to think they would even do that.

I'll be patient and "wait" for the next event to come to pass. Perhaps after the 29th incorrect translations (oops.. we got it wrong again!), people will realize they mean.. nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Should i even say the names of Edgar Mitchell,Bazz Oldrin or Neil Armstrong?

Probably not, if you're trying to make a serious point. I don't think Buzz would appreciate you chopping his name to pieces while attempting to use him as a source & or reference (of absurd material, nonetheless).

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It looks like a Serpent/Dragon
its tounge looks like fire but I can see the Neptune relation
It appears to be exiting something and entering something as it exits
Crop circles sometimes seem to be made by secretsocieties who may be communicating with each other in plain view.

Lord EA/ENKI Sumarian Lord labeled snake by his older brother Lord LLU/ENLIL

[color=gold] interesting question my friend

Be well

@Venus yes

edit on 8/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

That's a good observation, the tip of the tongue is likely pertaining to "Water" by way of the Neptune symbolism.

It looks like a worm, it is likely Wormwood which is suppose to turn the waters bitter!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Anyone seen this crop circle yet? This one looks beautiful.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

its an old one! but still a beauty!!

think of the image you posted as the butterfly we're going to evolve into, and this as the caterpillar-

namaste.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

i can't fill my diary with 'world ends today, must remember to cancel the newspaper' on every other page.

Of course all the silly claims about manmade crop circles predicting things came to nothing at all,

did anyone really expect them to?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Of course all the silly claims about manmade crop circles predicting things came to nothing at all,

did anyone really expect them to?

2012 should be a busy crop circle year.
The good ones should be near Stonehenge.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join