It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they are trying to crash our economy on purpose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

who will who blame ?

the public will blame the politicians who allowed themselves to be controlled by the bankers, the government works for the bankers & not the people, bailing out the banks was the worst thing that could ever happen because they (the banks) now have a guarantee in place, that no matter what they do the public by way of the government will bail them out.

the public should not be responsible for a private company's debt.

the banks play both sides of the system, they sell something to you promising that the market will go up, but they also sell the same thing to somebody else but this time they promise that it will go down, whatever happens the bankers win, because they are gambling with other peoples money, the bankers also put in their own money, but they have it insured with other banks so even if they themselves have made the wrong move, they still get a pay out, they never loose !

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

All I gotta say is: Ya really hit the nail with the hammer there, buddy!!
Can we say, "Yahtzee!" ?? And the people are too brainwashed to do anything about it. They will sit around and scratch their heads while these bastiches jump ship one by one and tell themselves, "Well maybe the next pres will do a better job for us..." We deserve to have someone like Trump or Palin or Schwarzenegger as our pres, this country has become a joke. A bad one, too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

All I gotta say is: Ya really hit the nail with the hammer there, buddy!!
Can we say, "Yahtzee!" ?? And the people are too brainwashed to do anything about it. They will sit around and scratch their heads while these bastiches jump ship one by one and tell themselves, "Well maybe the next pres will do a better job for us..." We deserve to have someone like Trump or Palin or Schwarzenegger as our pres, this country has become a joke. A bad one, too.

Is this all to hide QE3 that Bernanke announced a week ago?

Did the MSM ever say anything about QE3?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If our recession stays down long enough.. China's will collapse. That is my theory....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
If our recession stays down long enough.. China's will collapse. That is my theory....

Several countries economies will collapse.

Then they can institute their one world police state.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

When the Democratic Party is ran by, controlled by, filled with and responsible to normal Americans and not lawyers, academic's and Commie bootlickers THEN you can throw this ALL at the feet of the GOP. Till then STFU!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well they are, but they are not the GOP and Tea Party. In fact "they" are this guy:

George Soros
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5023fb1350a.jpg[/atsimg]

and his bought and paid for puppet this guy:

Barack Obama
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b120e7630a2f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I thought so till I realized most politicians are just plain ignorant of economics. Explains why the US party of Democrats try to put in ignorant policies.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I started a thread a few days ago tittled

Is the debt crisis actually a coup in progress?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I laid out my logic as follows:

1. Crash the economy
2. Impeach Obama and Biden for incompetence and general principles.
3. Remove Boehner as Speaker for being too "soft"
4. Install Cantor as President.

If you look at that way, the past few years start to make sense: how Obama got elected, the subsequent undercutting of his legitmacy, the manipulation of the media to deflect, disinform and ignore the actualities, the movement of factories to safety offshore....I'm sure you can pick out the other details if you look with the right eyes.

Obama and the Democrats are under the delusion that they're playing in the middle game, when it's nearly game over time.

Yes, it's deliberate, and pretty damn well-planned and engineered, if you ask me.

The US is done, I think, one way or the other.

Why would an average citizen support a government that does nothing for them and charges double for the privilege?

This one won't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join