It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they are trying to crash our economy on purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What if they are trying to crash our economy on purpose?

Doesn't fear and uncertainty boost gold/silver prices abroad? Who owns most of the gold/silver in the world?
Who owns a large amount of gold/silver.

What if we are being string along with this "sideshow" to better indoctrinate us after the crash happens?

TPTB: " Well it already pretty much crashed. Let's make it look like partisan squabbling and bush irresponsibility and obama's spending. When really our presidential employees have stolen much wealth for us. Now we can pack up our bags and leave to europe or china where we will pitch a tent and start yet another fractional reserve scam. no one will ever notice.

Bush played the stupid ol' country fool role well. He adsorbed much of the public animosity over our fake/illegal theft wars.Even sacrificed innocent 3,000 people to start our theft wars. Obama's portrayal of a good cop to Bush's bad was genius. The Humble Hero to the villian Bush/chaney. He too will adsorb the public's venom seeing as a part of the public have some insecurities toward dark skinned non-western European people. They will attack him and we get off scott free again. The MSM will spin it as mismanagement when really we just stole everything and bankrupted them. Short and simple."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The gold and silver your thinking of is only small fries. Try bankruptcy of America forcing a fire sale of assets. When I say that try America saling off its parks like Yellow Stone where they know there is large gold,silver and even oil deposits. If you can't make America give up her resources to the rich. Bankrupt her.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I definitely think there are many (hidden agendas)....which I believe will be revealed by 2013. To me it is a very frightening time in history.....the economy is all messed up...not only in the U.S. but in other countries too. I also believe that we may be on the verge of WW3

The senate minority leader Mitch McConnell said yesterday that the U.S. will not default.

edit on 31-7-2011 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Cloward-Piven Strategy.

The Cloward/Piven Strategy is named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Their goal is to overthrow capitalism by overwhelming the government bureaucracy with entitlement demands. The created crisis provides the impetus to bring about radical political change.

www.americanthinker.com...

To answer your question, yes. Yes they are trying to crash our economy on purpose.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
With the most ''powerful'' country going broke, this leads to the ease of The One World Government take over and the implementation of the Amero.

Stay vigilant my brothers and sisters!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's exactly what they're trying to do! The only thing that you fail to recognize is the fact that TPTB are currently being represented by the Tea Party/GOP. Who owns all the gold you ask, how about the wealthy elite. Who refuses to increase the marginal tax rates for the wealthy elite? The T.P./GOP, that's who!

Hell yes they're trying to crash our economy, after all their first and foremost priority is making sure that Obama is a one term president. Funny how the well being of this nation comes in second place, at best.

Let me see if I get this right. When Bush was POTUS and we had a budget surplus left by the Clinton administration it was decided that it would be a good time to cut the marginal tax rates, (creating 1.8 trillion of our current debt) and now that we are experiencing a budget shortfall, Well "It's not good to raise taxes in a recession because it will hurt the job creators," or at least that's their slogan. If you cut taxes when times are good and you refuse to raise them when times are bad, just exactly when do you increase taxes? If you just continue to cut them and never increase them, eventually you have no revenue with which to meet our nation's obligations. The T.P./GOP line of reasoning is an absolute joke and nothing more than pure greed and ignorance at best.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Every time you post something alongthe lines of Tea Party Evil, it reminds me of this.
(evil laugh)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Finally I agree with you on something. Austin Powers does indeed make a perfect portrayal of your typical T.P./GOP mentality. I mean after all, "why make trillions when we could make billions?"

edit on 31-7-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

That's exactly what they're trying to do! The only thing that you fail to recognize is the fact that TPTB are currently being represented by the Tea Party/GOP. Who owns all the gold you ask, how about the wealthy elite. Who refuses to increase the marginal tax rates for the wealthy elite? The T.P./GOP, that's who!

Hell yes they're trying to crash our economy, after all their first and foremost priority is making sure that Obama is a one term president. Funny how the well being of this nation comes in second place, at best.

Let me see if I get this right. When Bush was POTUS and we had a budget surplus left by the Clinton administration it was decided that it would be a good time to cut the marginal tax rates, (creating 1.8 trillion of our current debt) and now that we are experiencing a budget shortfall, Well "It's not good to raise taxes in a recession because it will hurt the job creators," or at least that's their slogan. If you cut taxes when times are good and you refuse to raise them when times are bad, just exactly when do you increase taxes? If you just continue to cut them and never increase them, eventually you have no revenue with which to meet our nation's obligations. The T.P./GOP line of reasoning is an absolute joke and nothing more than pure greed and ignorance at best.

So they would cause a crash. Have their puppet steal tax money and give it to wallstreet. Then pawn off the valuable assets to multinationals and elite families.

This is just a test to see how we would respond under a corporate dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"What if"???

Really?

Very apparent that they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You need only look to history to see that this is just another
repetition of what the ruling class has been doing for literally
thousands of years. For example, the Greek financial crisis of
2,500 years ago. The over-lent to people so they could buy property,
then pulled the credit. The rich got to buy up everything for pennies
on the dollar, and in those days, when you couldn't pay you became the
legal property of the lender. Slavery. Well, slavery may officially
not be allowed, but it still looks like slavery to me.
Rome had a financial crisis around 200 A.D.The French Revolution was also
due to a financial crisis. History is littered with them. and yes, they
have started wars to get rid of a good chunk of the population, particularly
the young, strong and fit ones who would be their biggest threat. There is
nothing new here, and until people wake up to the fact, then nothing will change.
The most shocking thing to me was to learn about how the second world war was
started to destroy Hitlers financial success, he created a very successful
system by issuing their own currency instead of going depending on the wealthy
bankers and bondholders who still control the world finances.
This is why Iran and Libya are now the targets. Gaddafi may be a weirdo, but if
you look at how successful and prosperous the country was becoming because he
nationalised the oil fields and spent all the oil revenue on hospitals, schools,
roads, the water supply, infrastructure in general, then you will see the same
game. You play the Zionist game, or they will destroy you.
The world has all the resources, manpower, energy and know-how for us all to
live like kings, but those who control the money system, the leeches who create
nothing of use but make all the money, will never allow us to be successful.
Look to history, and then decide if you want to keep on playing their game, or
get off your knees, stand up and do something about it. Yes, they will do their
best to keep us in slavery, it wouldn't be pretty and many may suffer or die,
but the other option is endless servitude.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT READ WITH INTEREST GaryN's COMMENT. I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED WHY A REASONABLE THINKING PERSON IN POWER,, SUCH AS OUR CONGRESS ELECTED OFFICIALS & A PRESIDENT,NAMELY GEORGE BUSH, WOULD DO THE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU ARE THINKING LIKE AN AVERAGE AMERICAN. IT IS LIKE THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST US,NOT FOR US. I OFTEN SAID IT IS LIKE THEY ARE SERVING ANOTHER COUNTRY,NOT OURS. AS TIME GOES BY, A PERSON BEGINS TO SEE A TREND OF JUST THAT. THAT IS WHY I AGREE WITH GaryN. SOMEONE IN POWER IS RUNNING THE SHOW BEHIND THE SCENE, AND THEY ARE NOT FOR US AVERAGE AMERICANS. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" THING.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by missyiam2
reply to post by GaryN

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT READ WITH INTEREST GaryN's COMMENT. I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED WHY A REASONABLE THINKING PERSON IN POWER,, SUCH AS OUR CONGRESS ELECTED OFFICIALS & A PRESIDENT,NAMELY GEORGE BUSH, WOULD DO THE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU ARE THINKING LIKE AN AVERAGE AMERICAN. IT IS LIKE THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST US,NOT FOR US. I OFTEN SAID IT IS LIKE THEY ARE SERVING ANOTHER COUNTRY,NOT OURS. AS TIME GOES BY, A PERSON BEGINS TO SEE A TREND OF JUST THAT. THAT IS WHY I AGREE WITH GaryN. SOMEONE IN POWER IS RUNNING THE SHOW BEHIND THE SCENE, AND THEY ARE NOT FOR US AVERAGE AMERICANS. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" THING.

Hello, and please don't post in all caps.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I read the 5 rules of posting & didn't see anything relating to posting all in caps. I do that a lot,as it saves time when typing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sorry about that. I read the 5 rules of posting & didn't see anything relating to posting all in caps. I do that a lot,as it saves time when typing.

No worries.

Again , welcome here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

No worries.

Again , welcome here.

maybe china/russia have a few moles in key positions here.

Maybe they are executing their destructive plan.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have the same type of feeling as the OP. It feels intentional to me. Both sided keep playing the blame game further dividing this country. Sad thing is, the only ones getting played is us. The illusion of choice will destroy this country.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverbullett
I have the same type of feeling as the OP. It feels intentional to me. Both sided keep playing the blame game further dividing this country. Sad thing is, the only ones getting played is us. The illusion of choice will destroy this country.

Its like the people don't give a crap. But they are completely detached from the public's opinion.

Its kinda funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Max Kaiser has been saying this for ages, the bankers or lenders if you will, will make more money if the economy fails because they have bet on it doing so, either way they are insured so they will always win.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
Max Kaiser has been saying this for ages, the bankers or lenders if you will, will make more money if the economy fails because they have bet on it doing so, either way they are insured so they will always win.

So who will they blame if this goes south?

Our fake political parties? The public? The Designated Puppet president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join