It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns or Two UFOs Seen Over Ocean at Taiwan on National News, UFO Sighting News.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is the third or forth time this year(documented) that this anomaly has been witnessed and filmed.

I guess it could be a hoax, but I must say, "This some speilbergesque special effects.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Are every one of the photos and videos from Asia?

I haven't spent any time researching this, I'll be honest, so if there are zero pics/vids from anywhere other than Asia I'm very skeptical........

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The "2suns" is a very interesting subject.

It might be an exploding star, a supernova.

There is a australian scientist who claims, that Betelgeuse could collapse/explode soon and would be "tens of millions time brighter than the sun"

Read about it here:
www.news.com.au... yc-1225991009247

So, what we see in the video could be an exploding star ?

BTW; there is another 2suns video, from Bangkok:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I confess I readily dismiss this phenomena as natural and haven't peered very far into it either. From the searches I've done, they all appear to occur in and around Asia.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Isn't that such a cool claim to make? I've been very enthralled at the idea of witnessing this. However, this does not appear to be the case in this video. Were it to be so, this would be all over the news and scientists would identify it as such. The prospect has been in mainstream news so there is no indication of deception on the part of the government or media in terms of a cover-up. It wouldn't bear much as to day-to-day life on Earth other than being an amazing event.

Not to mention the fact that "it could happen at any moment" is really saying, due to the speed of light limitations, that this happened very very long ago but we can't tell if it will soon become visible. In reality, due to the speed of light, there is no way to know if this event already occurred and we're just waiting it out. I swear an event of this magnitude would be the highlight of my life.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
probably filmed behind double glazed window..?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

That thread and video of yours is a joke. In no way is this video and yours even remotely similar.

In your video, the "second sun" moves when the camera does, and is small.

In this video, the "second sun" is large and stationary.

You debunked nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There have been videos like this coming out for the past few years. Before the Asia videos, most of the videos came out of Europe. Most likely caused by what part of the year the video was taken. We know the earth is tilted on its axis and maybe that has a factor into why more videos are coming out of Asia currently.

Perhaps the tilt allows for a better view currently in Asia?

But as said earlier, before the Asia videos, Europe and a few other countries were the only ones capturing the 2 suns on video. Now those areas have not posted anymore videos like this and instead now we have Asia posting them.

Nibiru probably is not what is causing the double sun. Supposedly Nibiru is orbiting a Red Dwarf or maybe Nibiru is a Red Dwarf. Either way a Red Dwarf emits light but not nearly as strong as the sun unless it is really close. And seeing how these videos started showing up within the past several years, that would mean it is getting closer and closer to us, which is probably why we hadn't seen it before now.

This is also documented by past ancient civilizations throughout the world. If this video is a hoax that means the person would have had to hoax entire ancient civilizations as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just to add, there are always going to be hoax videos out there to debunk the real ones.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Rare but has been seens before, is unexplained and intriguing seems to sum it up.

Science can't explain it.......yet, but that's no reason to assume it is something that it can't possibly be - such as fictitious planets or supernova.

Think about it for a second - "we" could figure out the existance of Neptune from anomolies in the orbit of Uranus in the 1840's - if there as anything even remotely big enough to have gravitational effect then it would ahve been noticed a long, long time ago.

Just 'cos something is unexplained doesn't make it a conspiracy, or supernatural, or impossible - it jsut makes it unexplained.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Aren´t some of you really scared of the answers of some of the people here? Isn´t that a sign of our times and of the poor real education some countries actually have? Hoe can you actually believe some of the things I have read here?

Worrying. I hope those guys are 11 or 12 years old, that would "kind of" explain it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is So Old, have we not done this twice already?

It is almost a year ago in the date in the video

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
If this video is a hoax that means the person would have had to hoax entire ancient civilizations as well.

How do you make this connection? Your argument is a logical fallacy and you're way overreaching in this connection. That's similar to saying "If a scene in a movie that has a dragon in medieval times and the dragon is CGI, then there were never any middle ages." Your connection simply doesn't exist.

Not a single person has said the video is fake. The sources are slight but reputable.

What are other members failing to understand about this? This will be the 575968th time I've stated that the video itself is absolutely real. It's NOT being called into question IN THE SLIGHTEST. I find it extremely difficult to accept that some people don't know what an optical illusion is. Here in the U.S., we are taught this at a very early age.

ETA: Here are the search results for the video. They are 5 months old. Doesn't pure common sense tell you that these sightings would be more prevalent? BTW, This outright proves the very same event that happened in China is the one being presented here. Having it in the news in another country doesn't make it a different event, sorry. Some U.S. news covered it also. Will they be cited as a new event next?

www.youtube.com...

/thread
/thread
/thread
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I dont know why this thread hasn't been closed yet, its a replica of another thread. Its the same video being used to represent something that didn't happen at a different location. It was a hoax in china and using the same video for another taiwan doesn't change the fact that it was a hoax. Optics can create illusions.

Mods please close this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
reply to post by 547000

Mjeah, it´s up for debate, all I´m saying is that none of the explanations sofar could be considered common sense, one is just less dramatic and easier to digest than the other, so don´t take a rigid position.

reply to post by Nikola014

Sooo you guys would have us to believe that Nibiru goes stealth and "unstealthifies" on random days and can only be seen from isolated places on those random days?

Are you even thinking? How could a "planet" hide, then randomly appear, being only visible in Taiwan or where ever its viewed at the moment and vanish again... all without any sort of gravitational effects? Common sense is essential to life. Planets don't fly away and hide like birds, picking and choosing when to fly back into view. Don't be a nutter... you guys are trying ladle water with a fork right now.

If there was a giant, fiery planet lurking nearby, EVERYBODY on Earth would see it. Period. Planets don't play hide and seek.

I'm actually starting to think you guys are just doing a bit of trolling. There's no possible way to have a negative amount of common sense.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

lens flare can not be seen with the naked eye
optical illusions (sun dogs) must always (according to contemporary science) be the same distance above the horizon as the real sun and 22 degrees away from it.
Try again

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Sooo you guys would have us to believe that Nibiru goes stealth and "unstealthifies" on random days and can only be seen from isolated places on those random days? Are you even thinking? How could a "planet" hide, then randomly appear, being only visible in Taiwan or where ever its viewed at the moment and vanish again... all without any sort of gravitational effects? Common sense is essential to life. Planets don't fly away and hide like birds, picking and choosing when to fly back into view. Don't be a nutter... you guys are trying ladle water with a fork right now.
reply to post by Watts

You guys? What´s your problem?

I never mentioned Nibiru at all, nor did I hint at it.

I merely pointed out that there are more possible explanations, and that the most logical one is not nessecarily the right one.

Once again, the explanation that it is an optical illusion is not explained by science.

Chill the f out dude.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
If this video is a hoax that means the person would have had to hoax entire ancient civilizations as well.

How do you make this connection? Your argument is a logical fallacy and you're way overreaching in this connection. That's similar to saying "If a scene in a movie that has a dragon in medieval times and the dragon is CGI, then there were never any middle ages." Your connection simply doesn't exist.

Not a single person has said the video is fake. The sources are slight but reputable.

What are other members failing to understand about this? This will be the 575968th time I've stated that the video itself is absolutely real. It's NOT being called into question IN THE SLIGHTEST. I find it extremely difficult to accept that some people don't know what an optical illusion is. Here in the U.S., we are taught this at a very early age.

ETA: Here are the search results for the video. They are 5 months old. Doesn't pure common sense tell you that these sightings would be more prevalent? BTW, This outright proves the very same event that happened in China is the one being presented here. Having it in the news in another country doesn't make it a different event, sorry. Some U.S. news covered it also. Will they be cited as a new event next?

www.youtube.com...

/thread
/thread
/thread
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

You took what I said out of context. What I meant by that statement was that ancient civilizations around the world have reported this same event happening throughout the past by many different civilizations which had no contact with each other or were separated by centuries. Meaning, if what we're seeing now are all hoaxes then what about those ancient civilizations? I myself, do not think this video is fake, but I have seen fake ones which have been used to debunk the real ones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join