It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns or Two UFOs Seen Over Ocean at Taiwan on National News, UFO Sighting News.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Don't know if this is the right section for it..

Two Suns or Two UFOs Seen Over Ocean at Taiwan on National News, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 2, 2011
Location of sighting: Pong Hu Island, Taiwan

She says, "Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

Source: Link

Another two suns....What's the explanation for this?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Nice find. I like to see them explain that away.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That's Very interesting S+F, If you check out my thread Nibiru Second Sun Debunked

In that video, i prove that This nibiru or second sun is either an illusion or lens flare, i got the title a little wrong but the video speaks for itself, so my guess is that the objects in the video are UFO's.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That does not look like no optical illusion though. I'll look it over later can't really get into reading right now. my head hurts.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I can.

Easily.

It's an optical illusion. See all the waves around it? Same thing you see in Summer.

Consider this, if Nibiru were real, it's supposed to be a planet and would not shine bright like the sun. Not to mention, why wasn't it seen before? This happened in China like a month ago and was explained very quickly. An illusion, nothing more.

This needs to go to the [HOAX] area STAT before we see another gigantic thread about a moth in front of a camera.
edit on 31-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

I can.

Easily.

It's an optical illusion. See all the waves around it? Same thing you see in Summer.

Consider this, if Nibiru were real, it's supposed to be a planet and would not shine bright like the sun. Not to mention, why wasn't it seen before? This happened in China like a month ago and was explained very quickly. An illusion, nothing more.

This needs to go to the [HOAX] area STAT before we see another gigantic thread about a moth in front of a camera.
edit on 31-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

Do you have any proof?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

A star so damn close to the Sun and not affecting us or the sun? Please tell me thats a hoax...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Easy.

Go outside.

Find sun.

Explained.

edit on 31/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yes.

Actually, this appears to be the same exact event misrepresented as something new.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Some cool footage of either a lense flare or an optical illusion. I recently saw "two suns" about a month ago. Was watching the sunset with some friends at the beach, and we all thought the sun had already set, little did we know that another one appeared out of the clouds above. Because of the distance of the clouds, it made it appear like two - rather than the reflection coming off of the water. Wish I had taken a picture of it though.

I wouldn't call these UFOs though either.

Posted Many Times Already

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I'd like to know what the report is actually saying..

If there was really an object like that out there, surely everyone on earth would see it, not just the occasional video. Also the gravity of something that big would be playing havoc on the earth. I'm sure we would feel it by now.

Not to take from you op.. Good find.. It Does look cool, but I'm afraid I don't think it is real. There must be an explanation for it, I'm sure you will get one here shortly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

I'd like to know what the report is actually saying..

If there was really an object like that out there, surely everyone on earth would see it, not just the occasional video. Also the gravity of something that big would be playing havoc on the earth. I'm sure we would feel it by now.

Not to take from you op.. Good find.. It Does look cool, but I'm afraid I don't think it is real. There must be an explanation for it, I'm sure you will get one here shortly.

But if it was on national tv i don't think it's fake,but who knows...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Not saying that is or not real, just saying that doesn't look like a optical illusion. I don't know if Nibru exists.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
if that's an optical illusion, then it's masterful for sure. it's too beautiful to be true. so far i know and see, the sun is the same old loner though.

edit ~ oh and OP, we don't seem to have two stars but you have yet another one from me topped up with a flag.
edit on 31-7-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The video isn't fake in and of itself but the event as presented is not real. Does that make sense? It's easily explained and very natural. Uncommon, but natural nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I find a translation of what she's saying..

"Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

See my previous post. The event is very real. However, people are linking a real event to a nutjob conspiracy theory. There is no Nibiru. It's been debunked for a long long time now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

See my previous post. The event is very real. However, people are linking a real event to a nutjob conspiracy theory. There is no Nibiru. It's been debunked for a long long time now.

But what if this is really a Nibiru or Planet X?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I find a translation of what she's saying..

"Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

i think this kind of debunks itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I can assure you it is not. I will not go into an exhaustive lesson on physics but as other members have already stated, it would have has a MASSIVE impact on Earth's gravitational field. The oceans would be sloshing all over the place and continents would collide.

As I already stated, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet. A planet would most definitely NOT shine like a supermassive ball of nuclear fusion hell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join