It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August - October 2011: The Beginning of our rebirth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All I want to know is who turned the thermostat up to hell? Honestly.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Market collapse check

Apocalypse? Lets hope not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Who Semjase? I'm an old,old, like really old family freind. I don't think so. Soon I'll be smelling the fragrance of Erra. How I yearn for her.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
All I want to know is who turned the thermostat up to hell? Honestly.
woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short. let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number,its number is six hundred and sixty six.....
edit on 8-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn".....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please stop that. I have seen your posts in other threads and you always seem to be productive but then in this thread you seem like you're just trying to cause drama. I asked a question on the third page, and since then haven't been answered because you came in and bombed the thread with religion. If you don't agree with this or have something constructive to post, then please dont. I really would like to get my question answered. My life, as well as others, could hang in the balance here.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AM47240
reply to post by blocula

Please stop that. I have seen your posts in other threads and you always seem to be productive but then in this thread you seem like you're just trying to cause drama. I asked a question on the third page, and since then haven't been answered because you came in and bombed the thread with religion. If you don't agree with this or have something constructive to post, then please dont. I really would like to get my question answered. My life, as well as others, could hang in the balance here.
someone came on and mentioned hell,did you say anything to them?...i put up a thread about art and someone came on and started putting up other art work by someone else and i didnt say anything,on a thread of mine anyone can say anything they want...did you ever think that a lot of people might be sleeping...i did answer your question,if spaceships or anythig else comes down to earth and those within say anything about,or give any reasons for, leaving with them...dont!...they are demons in disguise...
edit on 9-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AM47240

Hi Gexi I have heard a lot about October, and I believe that things are going to happen. We are about to experience a change like we've never experienced before. What I want to know is this: You said that the aliens will come and give people of positive density the choice to be abducted, but are these aliens good or bad? Will they hurt us? I would choose to be abducted, if the aliens are going to teach me things and help me find enlightenment, but I don't want to go with them if they might hurt me...Do you know what will happen once I get on the ship?

The aliens that want to harm you have been on this planet for thousands of years, known to most as the illuminati, reptilians and annunaki have controlled us for thousands of years, at the beginning it was for gold, but now its for control.

The aliens that are here to help us are of many races, all with one goal. The Federation of Light will take you to their cities or mothership and teach you spirituality and our true existence. If you cannot fight the fear to go with them, then you can simply die on earth and you will be reborn.

You have ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear in the future, except fear itself. When I see the scout-crafts I will go with them, after trying to convince others around me to come. But they will not offer pearls to men that want only stones.

Religion is a lie, it was created to control us. Christ does exist and is the ruler of our galaxy, but he is not a single entity, he is a consciousness. The person you call Christ, Buddha and Arch-angel Michael are all one consciousness and they will be on the mother-ship.

You have many options you can take, but you should always follow your heart, your beliefs and your truth.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992
reply to post by AM47240

Hi Gexi I have heard a lot about October, and I believe that things are going to happen. We are about to experience a change like we've never experienced before. What I want to know is this: You said that the aliens will come and give people of positive density the choice to be abducted, but are these aliens good or bad? Will they hurt us? I would choose to be abducted, if the aliens are going to teach me things and help me find enlightenment, but I don't want to go with them if they might hurt me...Do you know what will happen once I get on the ship?

The aliens that want to harm you have been on this planet for thousands of years, known to most as the illuminati, reptilians and annunaki have controlled us for thousands of years, at the beginning it was for gold, but now its for control.

The aliens that are here to help us are of many races, all with one goal. The Federation of Light will take you to their cities or mothership and teach you spirituality and our true existence. If you cannot fight the fear to go with them, then you can simply die on earth and you will be reborn.

You have ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear in the future, except fear itself. When I see the scout-crafts I will go with them, after trying to convince others around me to come. But they will not offer pearls to men that want only stones.

Religion is a lie, it was created to control us. Christ does exist and is the ruler of our galaxy, but he is not a single entity, he is a consciousness. The person you call Christ, Buddha and Arch-angel Michael are all one consciousness and they will be on the mother-ship.

You have many options you can take, but you should always follow your heart, your beliefs and your truth.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)
wolves in sheeps clothing,thats what you will unfortunately find out they really are,when you are onboard the scout ship or mothership,the "beautiful" aliens will strip away their pretty exoskeleton/veneer and their true monsterous selves will be revealed,and your soul will be doomed,you'll wish you were never born...we never learn from the past do we!!...remember all the dead millions who were told to get on the trains for resettlement and work in the east,they went to their deaths instead....
edit on 9-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

I don't expect you to conquer your fears by October, I can tell that you have been very hurt in this lifetime and I don't have the experience or qualifications to help you battle your fears, as they are deeply in control of you.

The Galactic Federation will offer assistance to anybody of earth that will accept it. But the most negative humans will not live through the events and will reincarnate onto another planet to restart their evolution. But if a very negative human wishes to go with the ET's then they will offer the stairs, as the other methods will destroy their negative energy body.

You have alot of fear, but still have alot of love. All souls deserve to be loved, but those that you believe don't deserve your love, actually need it the most. Lucifer was so controlled by his ego and darkness he CHOSE to be un-created by the source. Could you imagine the amount of fear you would need to experience to want to be un-created from existence?

Earth has been put under quarantine until 2012, Aliens cannot contact us, unless we made a contract with them prior to manifesting on Earth. They are dying to contact us all, but are forbidden.

They are only allowed to contact our 'leaders' and a few select souls that made a contract with them to have contact before 2012, to give evidence to light-workers around the world of their existence.

Your dreams are very important, they have far more meaning in them than you give credit.

In regards to preparing, simply live life to its fullest and do what makes you the happiest. Express as-much love as you can and follow your joy. Being "awake" is not and never will be a requirement for ascension, but it is very helpful, like a map.

I would like you to watch some of Bashars interactions, I personally believe he could help you overcome your fears.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula, I would NEVER associate my 'God' with the egotistic gods of religion. Religions have many truths, but they are codes, they are not to be taken literally. I pity you, the thought that you could believe that your god would send me to such a evil place because I trusted the wrong beings.

I believe in Christ, I love all the humans on earth (even the negative ones) and you believe I will burn for eternity for putting my faith in the wrong beings?

Your god does not deserve his title, nor does he deserve anybodies pathetic worship.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

if the aliens come and say that "we have to leave with them before the earth is destroyed" and that "this is your only chance,come with us now before its too late"...DO NOT GO WITH THEM !!! THEY ARE DEMONS DISGUISED AS OUR SAVIOURS !!! ITS A GRAND DECEPTION !!! THE ULTIMATE LIE !!! THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL !!! AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR TRUE SAVIOUR CHRISTS RETURN !!!

You don't even know what Christ is, yet YOU have been deceived by Lucifer. Very ironic. Christ is a consciousness, and Christ consciousness is returning to us very soon. The religions were created by man, taken over by the Illuminati to control us. There are plenty of truths in the stories of the Bible, Quran and Torah. But they are written in code and if you take the literature as absolute truth, then I pity you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

Which would be better to have in tribulation like that, boxers or briefs? Briefs will be better for running.

Which brand of chocolate do you recommend for spiritual enlightenment? These would be the most spiritual.

I'm partial to crunch. McDonalds or Burger King? Neither, both create very little positivity.

I have stopped major use of Marijuana, I only use it for meditation now.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Nice sentiments but just your subjective experience which is not an outside experience because you have no objective evidence to back up your wild claims. You people will be so let down after 2011 passes then 2012 passes and your lives are still the same old! Get real. Believe things that have some basis in reality atleast.

Have you studied Quantum Physics? I have quite alot of evidence to backup my own beliefs. I was atheist until I was 16 years old, even then I knew of the illuminati. But I cannot deny the truth, science proved to me that God exists and that there is so much than this fearful reality we are manifesting.

All is one. Perhaps you are under the belief that the absolute truth of existence will be a belief held by the masses, as religion is. You believe I'm not all there for believing in aliens, Yet Canada has built a Scout-Craft landing pad to welcome the aliens they have contacted and met personally, but understand they cannot land publicly until 2012.

Canadian Defence Minister - Aliens exist.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

if the aliens come and say that "we have to leave with them before the earth is destroyed" and that "this is your only chance,come with us now before its too late"...DO NOT GO WITH THEM !!! THEY ARE DEMONS DISGUISED AS OUR SAVIOURS !!! ITS A GRAND DECEPTION !!! THE ULTIMATE LIE !!! THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL !!! AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR TRUE SAVIOUR CHRISTS RETURN !!!

You don't even know what Christ is, yet YOU have been deceived by Lucifer. Very ironic. Christ is a consciousness, and Christ consciousness is returning to us very soon. The religions were created by man, taken over by the Illuminati to control us. There are plenty of truths in the stories of the Bible, Quran and Torah. But they are written in code and if you take the literature as absolute truth, then I pity you.
so your telling me that an orb of consciousness was nailed to the cross and not a living breathing man!?!? actually i dont believe in any "god" and the main reason why is a place called "auschwitz". but i do believe in evil aliens from either... outer space,another dimension,the future,or right here on earth,that will arrive and masquerade as what the sheeple want them to be,but its not what they "really" are...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so your telling me that an orb of consciousness was nailed to the cross and not a living breathing man!?!? actually i dont believe in any "god" and the main reason why is a place called "auschwitz". but i do believe in evil aliens from either... outer space,another dimension,the future,or right here on earth,that will arrive and masquerade as what the sheeple want them to be,but its not what they "really" are...

Surely you're intelligent enough to know that you are a consciousness, a limited one at that. That is all we are, consciousnesses that take materialistic bodies, your religions are materials.

The man nailed on the cross was 2 consciousnesses, Jesus the man and Christ consciousness. Auschwitz does not disprove god in the slightest, if it happened as claimed, we chose to live on this planet and experience the most negative of creations. The deeper we went into darkness, the more we will come out into the light. This is why Lucifer was called the light-bringer, because without darkness, there can be no light.

I don't deny there are evil aliens in some galaxies, but they have been on this planet for thousands of years. There are 11 dimensions, we are on the 3rd and are going to the 5th. Time does not exist in the sense that beings can come from the future to harm us, the only moment that exists is THIS MOMENT.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Surely you're intelligent enough to know that you are a consciousness, a limited one at that. That is all we are, consciousnesses that take materialistic bodies, your religions are materials.

The man nailed on the cross was 2 consciousnesses, Jesus the man and Christ consciousness. Auschwitz does not disprove god in the slightest, if it happened as claimed, we chose to live on this planet and experience the most negative of creations. The deeper we went into darkness, the more we will come out into the light. This is why Lucifer was called the light-bringer, because without darkness, there can be no light.

I don't deny there are evil aliens in some galaxies, but they have been on this planet for thousands of years. There are 11 dimensions, we are on the 3rd and are going to the 5th. Time does not exist in the sense that beings can come from the future to harm us, the only moment that exists is THIS MOMENT.
there are class-1 class- 2 and class- 3 civilizations throughout the galaxy..we arent even a 1 yet. a class 3 alien civilization would be able to harvest suns and time travel at will and we would call them gods,some of their advanced technology we call the rain,wind and snow...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
After reading your original post OP i realized that you and I both share the same feelings. I have similar beliefs about ascension, and i have read from multiple sources about the need for positive energies, as well as people stating to quite drugs and alcohol.

While i do agree to a certain extent, unless its hindering you in some way, there is no reason to stop. So long as you have the clarity. I personally believe Marijuana is an incredible tool for the mind, which in turn gives open mindedness, as well as positive energies

EDIT: Also thought i'd add, in my younger years i also questioned the holocausts validity (yeah try handing up your history assignment on holocaust denial in a catholic all boys school at the age of 14). It saddens me that questioning history automatically means you have no respect.
edit on 23-8-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
heres a really interesting link,with 15 more links within, that has a lot to say about the topic of this thread...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Look I appreciate your comment to me Gexi.
Yes I did suffer from a lot of pain..and I still do now as well.

I tried to contact the aliens many many times...they never responded or took me away without me noticing?

I believe in Aliens so much that I am being called crazy by my family

If you can help me..help me..or let them help me.

I try to live my life to its fullest but I am not happy at all..I am suffering from being lonely since 2 years of being single and can't find the right girl for me...and I am 28 years of age..what if this all is true and they come to take us with them, without me being with a girl of my life?

I fly remote controlled aircrafts but suffer from a thing that no doctor can tell me and help me...when I get nervous my body starts shaking..when I fly my planes and I get nervous my body starts shaking..my hands shaking..can't bring this under control so therefor I cant really enjoy my hobby I love so much.
Now I am suffering from an Arm Pain on my left shoulder and I am having on my right wrist a ganglion that now started to grow and indulged me with a lot of serious pain since yesterday..today it is now even worse and I am having serious trouble writting anything right now..
I can't probably shift the gears with my fleet car from work..can't probably hold anything..can't really enjoy my hobby and being lonely crushes me down to almost nobody.

Plus I am having the fear of things I can't really conquer.

Why they can't help me on this? Why nobody can?

To more I ask for help..the more I get ignored.
Do they actually hear me when I ask them for contact?

What they help me with my problems ?

Sorry but I am just a bit lost right now

NeverSommer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join