It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August - October 2011: The Beginning of our rebirth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
hey op, I'm a 91 so it's nice to see someone who is close in age that is awake. good stuff so thanks for sharing but don't get too wrapped up all this stuff. anything could happen and everything could still remain the same until the year 2500..the point is we will never know
all we can do is eliminate that negative energy and live in the positive everyday..balance is the key

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Everyone should take a look at these threads:

1. The Dark Knight Prophecy (Started in 06...guy predicts the Norway spiral to show his legitimacy on what will happen in Oct)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Hidden Hand Q&A. (Apparent Illuminati insider give some very strange and detailed info about why things are the way they are and what is to come.)

3. Universal Light explains. This user explains some things found in meditation.

4. Universal Light followup.

5. ET man. (A spirit from the stars tells about what is to come OCT 2011)

6. RA Channeling (A group soul entity tells of the coming changes)

7. More info (what the future may hold)

I don't know what is going to happen, but change is in the air. It smells good. Let us hope that goodness finds a way.

Those are some very interesting threads. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992
Firstly I would like to assure you I make no claims to be of alien life, a prophet or anything special.

What does that matter when you make claims such as:

Lastly, scout crafts will shift from the 5th dimension to the 3rd.

But who am I to stomp on your spiritually positive message. Good job!

Yes, the October theme... interesting. It almost reminds me of how uncanny it was that the Jews ended up back in Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I hope you are right about this.
I also hope that me and my loved ones are all able to be beamed up and become aliens...

As much as i wish this would happen it is a bit too farfetched for me to get my head around, maybe I dont have what it takes!!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

come on come come on come over here and gimmea five! i need all stars in all galaxies in the universe to shower you with but too bad i got only one star in my hand i could give you

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The holocaust happened.
Really? Negative density of what exactly?
OP total hogwash.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Since the debt ceiling is on the 2nd of August, the OP claims maybe right. Then again, most people can figure that out for themselves. Impending doom by the media, with a date is more viable to predict. If you would have stated this a year ago?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
May it shall be so. I send my love to the Cosmos. I am anxious to meet my brothers & sisters from other worlds. Namaste.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have almost the same opinion as yours, except for the belief above. To you, it may have something to do with negative/positive density. To me, it will be a massive false rapture. There is another screen behind what you have come to understand.

You believe that the illuminati is still in control and is planning a mass false-flag UFO invasion on earth to cause mass globalization and lastly genocide the earth, so they can control the few that survive?

This was their plan and has been stopped. I wasted a-lot of my time looking for a conspiracy ABOVE the conspiracy, it does not exist. But your truth is your own and I hope that when the events unfold you will not have any fear and if you choose to stay on earth, you will most-likely die, but this should not be feared but embraced.

"this was their plan and has been stopped" seriously? The entire illuminati has been brought down and you alone know about it? You have to give details. How do you know this? What is your source? I may believe you as long as your source is not a dream/vision/OBE.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'll call it - Bernard Schnitzel!

Someone must come up with a thread that reads:

PROOF!!!! Not A Darn Thing Is Going to Happen In August, September, October or any other month after!!!

God personally told me this! So did my friend! And his friend! I read it on the internet SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

Jeez...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I have almost the same opinion as yours, except for the belief above. To you, it may have something to do with negative/positive density. To me, it will be a massive false rapture. There is another screen behind what you have come to understand.

You believe that the illuminati is still in control and is planning a mass false-flag UFO invasion on earth to cause mass globalization and lastly genocide the earth, so they can control the few that survive?

This was their plan and has been stopped. I wasted a-lot of my time looking for a conspiracy ABOVE the conspiracy, it does not exist. But your truth is your own and I hope that when the events unfold you will not have any fear and if you choose to stay on earth, you will most-likely die, but this should not be feared but embraced.

The plan has never been stopped. If it seems to have stopped, you can bet that it was planned that way. You had search, and when you didn't find what you had been looking for, you stopped searching and hoping. You diverted. Had you continued, you would have found it. Indeed, truth, may not always what it seems to be. Many others, have been given a second chance - to REVIEW. I have found mine. I hope you will find yours. God bless.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ok so now I feel a bit puzzled.

I should conquer my Fear till October in Order to get picked up by a mothership from E.T?

Now let me tell you something.

I experience fear since I was very young. I was once left alone in a shopping centre and the lights went off. I had a horrible trip and was there for endless time was afraid of pretty much anything..it was very very dark and I had Toys and stuff looking at me.
The lights then went back on and my mum came to me...however since then and as of till today I am afraid of darkness and I am 28 years of Age.

I had to sleep upright when I was younger so I could overlook what is happening in my room and had a special light on.

Besides I also Fear Spiders a lot.

I love People who deserve to be loved and I help where ever or whenever I can, I had to lie sometimes to people but only because the truth would have had catastrophic results from it.

Now if you so say that this would be true and I am lost in other words.

And since April I live on my own and I close and lock my bedroom prior going to sleep as I dont want a dark man to approach me at night, mainly because I am afraid of the Dark.

I so much wanted always to get in touch with Aliens, but they never listen, they never send me a message of some sort, or contacted me...they purely ignore me, therefor they don't exist.

I was into Aliens when I was young for years till my Dad destroyed all my alien books and everything that goes with it.
I am keen to meet them, I pray for it at night sometimes to contact me..but they dont listen, they won't listen, hey the rather make contact with the us government and play poker right and talk about all the stuff that is happening around the world right?

I need them more then they can think off.
My Dreams are bound to them. My hopes and my thinking are bound to them.

I mostly dream about stars,different planets and a massive big MOON so big you can see the surface from Earth up close, but there are rages and storms..a lot of people die. Funny enough I get these dreams a lot.

I gave up on all this thoughts and thinking...but if you are so right about what you say OP then what do you want me do? Isn't is easier to end your life before all this happening?

Seriously...the end did not end in 2000, or in the years followed..it did not end in march or april and now it should in october? I was once a believer and I warned my friends about it. And now I just gave up on it.

I so wanted to prepare..but all this is now as of right now...to late.

Cheers anyway for your post. Kudos from me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Which would be better to have in tribulation like that, boxers or briefs?

Which brand of chocolate do you recommend for spiritual enlightenment? I'm partial to crunch.

McDonalds or Burger King?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't wanna stop smoking marijuana ! Neither should you OP

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
vimeo.com...

This video is very relevant.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Hi Gexi
I have heard a lot about October, and I believe that things are going to happen. We are about to experience a change like we've never experienced before. What I want to know is this: You said that the aliens will come and give people of positive density the choice to be abducted, but are these aliens good or bad? Will they hurt us? I would choose to be abducted, if the aliens are going to teach me things and help me find enlightenment, but I don't want to go with them if they might hurt me...Do you know what will happen once I get on the ship?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
if the aliens come and say that "we have to leave with them before the earth is destroyed" and that "this is your only chance,come with us now before its too late"...DO NOT GO WITH THEM !!! THEY ARE DEMONS DISGUISED AS OUR SAVIOURS !!! ITS A GRAND DECEPTION !!! THE ULTIMATE LIE !!! THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL !!! AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR TRUE SAVIOUR CHRISTS RETURN !!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
May it shall be so. I send my love to the Cosmos. I am anxious to meet my brothers & sisters from other worlds. Namaste.
i love your avatar picture!...too bad that when you get on the saucer with her and it flys away,she will strip away her "beautiful exo-skeleton veneer" and reveal to you the hideous alien monster beneath! by then it will be far too late,you will be doomed...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
World powers tell us to kill each-other and pay taxes. I know where im headed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
World powers tell us to kill each-other and pay taxes. I know where im headed.
the world powers,our leaders,are the evil aliens/demons,or at least they are controlled or posessed by them...whenever people are filled with fear,put into a panic and told to gather together and get on the train or boat,or "space ship" the outcome is always bad...the end of the world scenario, whatever its going to be,is a deception,a holographically projected display of eminent disaster,that will frighten a lot of the sheeple and they'll line up by the millions...and go straight to their doom with no resistance or fight whatsoever..."MERRILY WE GO TO HELL"... not me...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join