It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August - October 2011: The Beginning of our rebirth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Firstly I would like to assure you I make no claims to be of alien life, a prophet or anything special. But I would like to share my opinion of what is about to happen on earth and attempt to answer any questions or give advice.

I began researching the holocaust's authentically when I was 11 years old, when I was 9 years old I watched the Twin Towers crumble to the earth on the News and even then I knew something was wrong with how it happened. I have always had this thirst for knowledge of truth where I only saw lies.

I believe that around August 10th the financial markets will crumble and the chaos will begin. Natural disasters will continue to build as we get closer to the earths poles flipping, October will bring cataclysmic events, solar storms and earthquakes.

Lastly, scout crafts will shift from the 5th dimension to the 3rd. They will offer to abduct any humans that have the freewill to not fear them and are not of negative density. If you are too negative, your body will be destroyed when they beam you onto their crafts. I'm under the understand that they will land and offer the option of taking the stairs if people are willing to go with them but are negative in density and energy.

Humans will be plunged into fear and negative energy. The paper money they own will be worthless, the earth will be releasing many natural disasters, aliens will appear before them and their beliefs will completely be destroyed. It is already known that almost half of the 7 billion humans on earth will perish in the events, not that death should be feared. Fear NOTHING but fear itself.

Humans will then have many paths they can take, some will die and be reborn elsewhere to evolve beyond the selfishness they lived in their past lives, some will be abducted and watch the earth as it enters it's rebirth, these people will then be taken to the mother-ship and be taught many things to increase their awareness and consciousness and some will survive on earth, which will be an amazing achievement. I have not made ANY preparation for "surviving", just ascending.

I don't expect you to believe me at this present moment, the entire purpose for this post is to prepare you, subconsciously. But when the domino effect events begin and are "evidence" to you, then you will understand what is happening and what you can do.

Things you should do to 'prepare' for the events:

Destroy your ego.

Meditation has been the most crucial tool for my awakening, there are many methods for meditation. I find walking alone and talking to yourself the best method for me, look for YOUR truth.

Facing your fears. I used to fear swimming in the ocean because of sharks, I faced that fear and it brought with it many positive outcomes in my life. Obviously you have survival instinct for a reason and if you fear sharks, then it is not intelligent to go swimming with them. But any fears that have held you back and are irrational fears. Though I would swim with sharks now, given the opportunity.

Quit drugs and alcohol. This I don't expect you to do, based on 1 post on the internet. But I have stopped marijuana meditation and drinking alcohol. Big events are coming our way and NOBODY on earth knows the exact date of the beginning, do I really want to be intoxicated when it begins?

See the negativity. An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind. If somebody has wronged you, then simply accept it, it was their decision to create negative energy and how you respond will take you to another reality, and your response decides which reality. If you find warmth in the negativity you create then you are no better than the Illuminati that have controlled us for thousands of years.

I know all this information can be obtained on the internet, while I have experienced many dreams and other events to awaken myself, I'm only placing my opinion on ATS because it helped me evolve during the last 5 years and this is not information I wish you to worry about now, but when the 'evidence' you have been asking for begins. I wish to stress that NOBODY on earth knows what human date the events will begin, but I personally believe that it will begin in August and be 'at full throttle' during October.

The events begin with the collapse of the financial market, then a domino effect will follow, this has been planned for thousands of years.

I'm willing to answer any questions and mockings by the lack of evidence which I never claimed to show.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
by negative density you mean really skinny right?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Finally, we will be rid of Paris Hilton.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Have you read my forum related to my time code?

October 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover)

I am fairly confident I have cracked the code.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My husband and I both feel the same way. Something feels different, perhaps its that we are paying more attention. Then again, maybe its just that I just started paying attention and I find myself gravitating towards the people that care as genuinely as I do about the way the world is headed. It seems that I do find people that would rather stay ignorant, and they don't care at all. I want my eyes wide open and seeing clearly. Meditation has been a huge help for me. I agree with you for the most part. Though, even if nothing is destined to happen, I feel like so many people watching and waiting might set the motion for it either way. Just my thoughts there! Also, Can't believe you were 7 when the towers fell, Makes me feel a bit old!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Seems to be an underlying theme of october on this site.

Here is my favorite.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
say im so negativ im the other side what then does it speak of they or are they so cocky they fear nothing while preaching fear

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Do you consider yourself Indigo? And where did you get your info about aliens and 3rd to 5th shifts, internet, books, speakers/channelers, or your dreams?

Oh, and I'm definitely gonna have some MJ when the poop hits the fan

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I bet he thinks we're all dead right now.
Hilarious

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Here is my favorite.

Wow! That was originally posted back in 2006, 5 years ago!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No offence, I keep hearing the same story and it's not changing. Nothing's happening but more crazy people busting out of the closet. I hate to say but it's becoming a giant pot of a melty cheese lie.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Here is my favorite.

I know. It is pretty strange and I don't think he has been back either to say how things are going. Wonder if anyone ever talks to him to see if he has changed his mind or if everything is going according to his grandparents plan.

Nevermind...I checked his profile and HERE it is.
edit on 30-7-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OP I sincerely and oddly enough resonate with your post. Though I do see something happening in the time phase of the next 6 months climaxing within 2 years. Though I see one can only be prepared in that they have to listen and be aware of their own spirit guides as making bunkers stacked up with canned food is waste of time and stupid. Because whatever will happen might happen at any longitude and latitude and being aware of the spirit like the wild animals are when catastrophes happen is key to knowing and understanding.
But like you say be simple live simple and like a famous quote I heard from a 1990's movie starring Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro, called, "Heat" where DeNiro playing Neil McCauley says,
"A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Here is my favorite.

I know. It is pretty strange and I don't think he has been back either to say how things are going. Wonder if anyone ever talks to him to see if he has changed his mind or if everything is going according to his grandparents plan.

Interesting. Well if you read my forum post, you will see connections with October. Big time connections. And you will also see the Book of Revelation is about a unfulfilled future Passover.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by Heartisblack

wait up

the due dates for this are and have been changing

still counts as change right?

even if its an obama kind of change...

the initial assumption in the op is likely correct, yet the proposed outcome is pretty much a quantum leap

of imagination and wishfull thinking

op you are doing a good job, but you still need to fill some blanks

do we really deserve ascenscion, or is it just another concept we invented to give us some mental confort about confronting the real possibility that maybe this is all there is to life

i personally do not believe so, i think there is more to this.

but im also not overlooking the fact it might not.

faith and blindness should walk separate at all times

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If you are negative in density, then you purposely cause fear in other beings, you constantly lie to get your way and you only think about yourself. Selfish, fearful and very lost. Many of the illuminati have already been removed from earth and taken to a 'galactic prison'. But instead of metal bars like on earth, these prisons are lifetimes. They will be forced to live lives that will give them the opportunity to evolve their souls and develop towards the light.

I don't consider myself to be an Indigo child, I was born in 1992 and believe I simply evolved very quickly. My information comes from books, the internet and channelers. But my 'proof' has come from meditation and terrifying experiences with drugs, I was atheist but 5 years ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It seems it will come very soon. To prepare for this, I will have to forgive everyone? It seems I already did, but is there anything more that I need to prepare?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So was the OP going into the blue beam? Was that the ascension option? To be zapped by aliens?

I already know my fate; I am meant to simply be "left behind". I am most certain my partner will just "POOF" and be gone. Me, I have so many lessons to learn yet, and I am affirmed believer that everyone deserves and needs the tribulation.

The Trib will define who we really are, think of it as "the test". Even the most convincing fool will show his true colors during the Tribulation.

I just do not want to take the Number, that is when I draw the line and will allow them to just release me from my physical form; no sense in lying only to survive! I will probably turn myself in before I lie!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
It seems it will come very soon. To prepare for this, I will have to forgive everyone? It seems I already did, but is there anything more that I need to prepare?

Have you forgiven Lucifer? I just recently forgave Lucifer myself! I am not too keen on forgiving the Devil however, because I do not think you can forgive the unforgivable, as the Devil only does the bidding of GOD anyways. jmho of course, as I think we should all really think hard at who really is unforgivable.

It would be hard to forgive a killer or a rapist, a child molester; I dare say that is where we should try not to judge and it is very hard because I have publicly declared that there is such a thing as "morally justified" killing. I am not too sure I can waiver that out just yet.
edit on 7/30/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You are totally right. I feel it too. I can feel the vibration all around me... I dream every night , i see we are ascending... in our heart we levitate... we are so close to the end. Something will occur and it is for the best of all humanity. We have started the 5th day (Tzolkin calendar (Mayan))... we will learn something great that will take away the breath of man...

We fought so long, we lived so long in fear... Now the end of that fear is going away... a new born world , a new way to vision life... i am so happy , i can feel the energy going in and out... don't you feel it ? just close your eyes and feel yourself inside... im sure you can... We are in great times.... I can feel that tangling sensation all over my body... oh my kundalini.... Awake my son, awake...

May the light en-light you all into the bottom of your abyss... Finally you will have the strength of a thousand men....to climb up to the see the real sun...
I love you all

reply to post by Gexi1992

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join