It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base Discovered With Google Moon, amazing building July 24, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by blocula

You should review history. "We" "beat" the Soviets consistently after the first couple of years of manned space flight, accomplishing a number of firsts.

"We" also suffered three program related deaths during the period while the Soviets had more than 100.

en.wikipedia.org... the ussr beat the usa in almost every major way....read this^^^

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
in the "notable firsts" in the link i posted ^^^ there are 23 firsts listed and all 23 were the russians !!! this is why the usa would have faked the moon landings......why didnt the russians land on the moon? they did everything else!........because no one ever went there is the most likely answer ...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not after 1965, four years after the Moon landing mission was declared. Four years before the landing.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
in the,,,"notable firsts" list...from 1957 thru 1969, there are 23 things listed and all 23 are the russians..

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sorry...there are 22...the russians dominated the usa in a lot of major ways...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not when it came to what it takes to put a man on the Moon.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Obviously theres nothing weird about any of these pictures. There's clearly dust on every single camera that NASA uses because there is obviously no sort of cover or dust repellant strong enough to keep it off of there. Of course on these million dollar cameras, it's next to impossible to install some sort of windshield wiper mechanism for forty more dollars to stop this from happening because their budget is just far too tight.

You see a moon base? Where, I see shadows and Chinese lanterns. Clearly if there's something weird about the moon or even mars or EVEN earth, our government would tell us about it. Just like they tell us about everything. Just like we have our constitutional rights being honored on a day to day basis.

Clearly, I'm joking. NASA, along with every other organization overpaying people with tax payer money, does not feel the need to share information with the public that feeds them, clothes them and keeps their paychecks so high because they don't feel as if we deserve the right to know and to be completely honest, I somewhat agree with them. Have you been to a walmart lately? Take a look around and tell me how many people you think would care if there was some sort of devastating information, how they would react if there were, and who really deserves to know? Honestly walmart is a perfect representation of the de-evolution of humanity in the us and I fully believe that information like this would be detrimental to simple minds.

However I feel the people who can prove they deserve to know should have the information available to them rather than being treated as a worthless statistic among the mass of the worthless.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gee, that dust spectacle, behind the glass, in the camera-sure has a definite engineered dirt bottom, arch-and top to it.

Ok, my dumb spectacles have just been lifted and i am tired of the cover-ups. come on NASA, even a fifth grader would laugh his-her arses at you for this pathetic rebuttle of yours

Thanks op

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah,the russians didnt have"hollywood/nasa" to create the moon landings like we did

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hi EX 1 as you know I had a detailed enhanced image of the peculiar image anomaly,somehow it has been deleted from my photobucket account by whom we can only summarize.I shall endeavour to search the harddrive for a copy..stay tuned.

Ocker

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Cool I found it. Notice the detail and the symmetrical shape and depth.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how a couple of specks of dust can look to some as a couple of circular buildings set atop a very high foundation with stairs adjoining the two buildings together (plus a ton of other details)???
Amazing. I would need to be convinced it isn't intelligently made

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Isn't it strange how a couple of specks of dust can look to some as a couple of circular buildings set atop a very high foundation with stairs adjoining the two buildings together

Yup, the human mind is very good at seeing patterns. Isn't it amazing how a cloud in the sky can look like...well....pretty much darn near anything. We were all kids once, and saw Scooby Doo in the clouds. The only difference is we grew up, and are intelligent enough to know that despite what they "look" like, they are in fact just clouds.

This nonsense is no different.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Isn't it strange how a couple of specks of dust can look to some as a couple of circular buildings set atop a very high foundation with stairs adjoining the two buildings together (plus a ton of other details)???
Amazing. I would need to be convinced it isn't intelligently made

Check my post above of an anomaly and please tell me if you came to the same conclusion that it is circular spec of dust with the stairs adjoining the buildings LMAO

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by dgtempe

Isn't it strange how a couple of specks of dust can look to some as a couple of circular buildings set atop a very high foundation with stairs adjoining the two buildings together

Yup, the human mind is very good at seeing patterns. Isn't it amazing how a cloud in the sky can look like...well....pretty much darn near anything. We were all kids once, and saw Scooby Doo in the clouds. The only difference is we grew up, and are intelligent enough to know that despite what they "look" like, they are in fact just clouds.

Scooby Doo and you what! grew up! and intelligent ..intelligent to what ? your definitely not opening your mind to other possibilities.Yes get on the too hard to comprehend bandwagon..No way sh!^ on our moon it's out of my thinking possibilities.
do some research before you get all cocky.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by dgtempe

But, most can separate the difference between your cloud analogy and the moon situation.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Cool I found it. Notice the detail and the symmetrical shape and depth.

theres absolutely no possible way that anyone can say that this ^^^ awesome picture is a speck of dust on the lens...i believe that humans went to the moon a long long time ago and the whole reason for us going back there was to explore ancient relics and sites like the one in this picture, that were built on the moon by us in the distant past...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

that's the batplane. Kal-el took it there in a fit of gadget envy and stamped his family emblem on with his laser vision

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by blocula

Not when it came to what it takes to put a man on the Moon.
en.wikipedia.org... they beat us putting a machine on the moon as well and it sent pictures back
edit on 17-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join