It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base Discovered With Google Moon, amazing building July 24, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Moonfolk could be posting on ATS and we'd never know....

....We'd never know.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well I have one for you... what do you think of this one? Its been around a long time, actually from before when NASA was still NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15888ea0aca5.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll be back later with details

Would these details happen to explain the "Disney Channel" logo on the bottom right of the image?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
the nazis built it in the early forties, when they started retreating on all fronts

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The original image is from a scan made at Arizona State University. What you have "found" is dirt which was caught in the metric camera on an Apollo mission. There are many other examples. Many of them found right here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Subsequent analysis during image reprocessing has revealed that during the missions foreign debris are present in the optical path of the camera system and can be seen in the seen in the photographic exposures. Selected examples of blemish features of this type are shown in Figure 2. A movie showing blemish movement can be seen here. While the image processing steps undertaken as part of this effort might remove some of these blemish features, users should be aware that blemish features exist and take appropriate precautions.

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

'Here he comes to save the day!!!'

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Found on the photo under the guys arm
Image Credit: Dominic Hart / NASA Ames

Full size original is here
www.nasa.gov...

Enjoy

edit on 31-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

wtf?!
ok, I am curious what the actual skeptical view of this is, because I am seeing a cube here.

Have you (or anyone) been able to locate the picture he is resting his arm on?
edit on 31-7-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
people have been going to the moon,especially the dark side,a lot more than we are told,i dont think the usa ever stopped going there,they just stopped telling everyone about it

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

ok, I am curious what the actual skeptical view of this is

Take your pic SFX:

It is an image artifact.

It is a smudge on the camera lense.

It is actually just something NASA added to the image.

It is a peculiarity produced by a trick of light and shadow.

It is the product of a troll working at NASA AMES, possibly in collusion with Zorgon and his crew.

And finally - denial: I don't see anything that stands out in that image. Could you please circle it for me so I know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
amongst all the jagged irregular and circular shaped craters theres clearly a square/rectangular shaped object/excavation....! ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
so if the hubble can see so far into the universe,.
why can we not get a clearer image of the moon surface or mars for that matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by SaturnFX

ok, I am curious what the actual skeptical view of this is

Take your pic SFX:

It is an image artifact.

It is a smudge on the camera lense.

It is actually just something NASA added to the image.

It is a peculiarity produced by a trick of light and shadow.

It is the product of a troll working at NASA AMES, possibly in collusion with Zorgon and his crew.

And finally - denial: I don't see anything that stands out in that image. Could you please circle it for me so I know what you are talking about.

You forgot random mockery:

"Would these details happen to explain the "Disney Channel" logo on the bottom right of the image?"

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What's wrong with this being a mountain again? Or maybe just a tiny glitch in google moon?

These days if there a rock formation on the moon they call it an alien base? Come on.

I believe that aliens are visiting us, but this kind of evidence is worthless, there are thousands of other explanations that are much more plausible then an alien moon base. We have to give people real evidence, not a blurry photo of what looks like a mountain on google moon!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

You are confused.

That poster was talking about another image, not the one SFX and I are discussing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The picture is of project scientists reviewing data from the LCROSS impacts. The impacts occurred on 10/9/2009 and the picture seems to have been taken on 10/14/2009. The picture on the desk, like the picture on the monitor in the background, is of the impact site.

It looks like the picture on the desk has been marked to highlight the area where data was gathered.

edit on 7/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I was just commenting on what you said, nothing to do with any image...off topic I guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Hey, I remember this subject.

Back in the day, my very first topic was regarding these very same features. I spent so much time investigating Google Moon and in total I found something like 30 - 40 examples of what I thought was a repeating building style and was for certain that at the very least I had stumbled upon some holy grail of space knowledge that had somehow escaped the notice of the rest of the populace.

When I posted my findings and a guide to all of the locations, I think my topic last all of two to three posts before Phage came in and destroyed with his link to the real images, showing that it was in fact just an error reproduced for reasons he explained that I can not recall.

Either way, thanks for bringing back the memories.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

probably because the general public isnt shown them,if "they" let "us" see google earth and stuff like that ,just think of the amazing clarity of the things we arent shown

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like the picture on the desk has been marked to highlight the area where data was gathered.

edit on 7/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yep, that looks one in the same..Cheers mate.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
we've certainly flown machines to the moon with cameras on board,but did we really go there? was the moon landings just a "we finally beat the russians at something" because they had so many firsts in the race for space...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You should review history. "We" "beat" the Soviets consistently after the first couple of years of manned space flight, accomplishing a number of firsts.

"We" also suffered three program related deaths during the period while the Soviets had more than 100.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... almost every major way the soviets were first...before the usa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join