It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Skin looks like segmented grass except it's not grass Levengood said,

Who Goes There ! (The Thing) !
!!

The Movie The Thing ! (Original) !

don't Touch the Blood it Might ADSORB! You!! ( John Carpenters The Thing)

But Really if you want to know if its From another Solar System ! AKA Star

As Every Planet has a Signature But Every Planet Has a Signature Related to It Star!!

[PDF]
Isotopic homogeneity in solar system matter
www.astro.phys.ethz.ch/spf/planetz/.../110318_planetz_cburkhardt.pdf

Isotope
en.wikipedia.org...

which reminds me of this !

Why Not Isotope it ? For the Big Confirmation!

Test confirms Roswell debris is not from Earth Alejandro Rojas | Jul 12, 2011
www....(nolink)/test-confirms-roswell-debris-733/

More IN Depth ! to the Isotope

Magnesium isotope fractionation chart modified from the graph used by Dr. Peter Sturrock in his analysis of the Ubatuba UFO fragment. Magnesium bearing compounds, metals, and minerals should all plot on or very close to the line. A chondite is a type of meteorite and since it does not originate from Earth does not plot on the line. The Roswell AH-1 alloy plots way of the line. The AH-1 plot is an anomaly that is either an analytical error or the material is not from Earth. More testing is needed to verify the data to see if it is an error or its from another world. (image credit: Frank Kimbler)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Night Star

Ranchers with samuri swords.

Is this a promo for that new movie Cowboys and Aliens.

I was thinking the same thing.

Or maybe the movie Signs,with Mel Gibson.
edit on 30-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

think ya might have solved this one

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Toecutter.

Cool, but you miss the part that says the guy who wrote it. He isn't the guy who cut it in "nearly in two." Robert M. Collins used the word kill. The man with the Sword's name is John. Not only this, but I even quoted that statement in my original post... you would have seen that had you actually read it to the end. Do I have to take a screenshot of YOUR post which contains my post in "quotes" which includes that entire sentence in quotes?

Again... Reading comprehension -- you don't have any.

I wasn't talking to you... specifically. I was talking to everyone who was more or less saying "PICS OR GTFO."

But I digress, thanks to Boncho -- we have John, the guy with the "Samurai Sword" or "Katana" (not uncommon, I actually have 3 hanging on my wall.) on the phone with George at coast to coast, where he in fact absolutely states he KILLED it.

However, he also says the body promptly disappeared. I.E. Beamed back to the ship or anything technologically incomprehensible by us....

The point being, the people asking for photos and a body... obviously are out of context. The context that was given has no room for photographs or a body.

The fact here is, you have a "potential" that what he is saying is indeed true... however nominal that "potential" may be.

It probably is bogus, however... there is no supporting evidence for the claim that it is indeed bogus, yet -- AFAIK.

However, there is apparently some supporting evidence that support his claim. The legitimacy of his evidence is still in question... but his argument is stronger than any other at this particular moment in time. (Given the information contained in this thread.)

A star for korathin... sociopaths are more common than most would have you believe.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Night Star

Ranchers with samuri swords.

Is this a promo for that new movie Cowboys and Aliens.

I was thinking the same thing.

Or maybe the movie Signs,with Mel Gibson.
edit on 30-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

think ya might have solved this one

Samurai Cowboy Teaser!

instead of Zombies think Aliens !

OH! Wait didnt they A Movie already with Aliens and Zombies !! Plan 9 from Outer space!!

OK Mods Really

How many Rancher Cowboy that have Samurai Swords are there! ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

LOL.

Not for nothing though... it only takes one rancher with a samurai sword. And yes, they do exist. Again, I own 3 (I'm not a rancher...) but a good friend of mine lives on a farm... He's the one who got me into katanas in the first place... You can cut down as many trees as you want when they are on your property... It's actually pretty fun too...

Katanas aren't exclusive to any person... Anybody has the right to like martial arts and practice it. Anybody has the right to show interest and possess items of an oriental culture... There are numerous reasons you would could own one... none exclude ranchers.

That is just a silly statement. Juss' sayin'
edit on 30-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

guess it just wasn't that alien's day!

probably wore his anti-projectile shield instead of his anti-samurai sword shield!

one would think they have pics and a skeleton at least.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Laokin

guess it just wasn't that alien's day!

probably wore his anti-projectile shield instead of his anti-samurai sword shield!

one would think they have pics and a skeleton at least.

I don't argue with supposition. I argue with facts. At the present time there is more evidence that the story occurred as it were, than any other story contained in this thread.

Again... the legitimacy of the evidence is indeed in question... but until it's proven to be fake or otherwise -- any other claim made against it has less weight or merit.

Also, asking for pictures and a skeleton are completely out of context... as per the story... the body simply vanished abruptly.

Also,

You suppose they have shields. Why? Because in scifi movies and books they have shields? You have no evidence to support the claim that aliens would use Armor of any kind... let alone really ever need it to begin with.

Supposition time for your entertainment... since you seem so positively thrilled by this thread, I'll quench your thirst.

They may not have shields at all, they may not need them. According to the story... they control you through a form a telepathy... and for some reason unknown he was able to withstand this form of control...

His resistance to control may be linked to a hospital visit that allegedly diagnosed him with a fatty cyst on his brain that had ruptured in his sleep which allegedly took place before the sword cutting action.

Why would you need armor when you are for all intents and purposes -- functionally invisible? All the while maintaining the ability to telepathically control anyone whom you MIGHT be revealed to...

Or do you also suppose with no experience or evidence that E.T. are immune to unforeseen consequences?

The only correct answer to this question is this:

"I don't know."

Oh and to clarify... since you don't seem to have any reading comprehension either...

I don't believe it nor disbelieve it. I haven't made a judgement because there is a clear lack of information at this current time. However... if this were a scientific debate... Mr. Cowboy Samurai's story would actually have more credibility and weight than any counter claim so far... since he has the "Blood" for evidence.

This lies as a point of contention for now because until the evidence can be verified to be fake or otherwise no claim can be proven.

It's really that simple.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So farmers are cutting aliens in half with samurai swords and all we have is a crummy blood sample.

No one finds this odd?

Somehow everytime i see your posts I can't help but laugh. Not making fun of you, it's just the way you say things. right to the point.

That and the fact that sometimes I actually picture gadaffi saying those words.

Either its proof or not, I think something or someone is warming us up to actual Et event coming soon to an earth near you.

But boncho gives a good point, where is the rest of the body?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Edit: I only clicked one time, how the hell did I double post? X_X

My apologies mods.
edit on 31-7-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hmmmmm so where is the alien body or parts of it anyway? I always wonder about this type of story. Partial evidence when alledgedly they had the entire body or bodies. ?

It's interesting how they only managed to scrape up some fluid on a surface that was left apparently.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

"Robert Bigelow and his agency spent close to a month studying the ranch and the events here and my wife and I underwent extensive interviewing, videotaping,and analysis by ex FBI and CIA investigators. Everyone involved has had a consensus that the events here are real, accurate in nature, and have not been publicly released due to my desire to avoid a deluge of publicity which will neither further the investigation nor heighten the hard science approach to an unexplained phenomena that deserves the respect of remaining a discussion between professionals.

I'm going to reserve judgment on this until more evidence is readily available and has been examined by credentialed technicians outside of Robert "Billionaire" Bigelow's influence. He's bought and paid for the rights to any of MUFONS data, which might be retrieved from reported crash or visitation sites. I have serious doubts as to his underlying motivations, in that regard. Basically, I'm not sure I can trust MUFON anymore, since this association became legally binding.
Proof That MUFON Sold Out to Robert Bigelow

While I normally would wish for a UFO story to be true, on this one- I hope to god those et's weren't murdered. Still, a great thread and thanks to the op!
edit on 31-7-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
As in many topics, the characterization by some of skeptics disturbs me. I am an advocate of cooperation and mutual respect between skeptics and believers (see my sig.)

A skeptic does not make assertions without proof. Anyone making assertions that this is a hoax, a fraud, etc. without absolute proof is not practicing skepticism in my opinion, but rather pseudo-skepticism. Guesses, opinions, and feelings are one thing. But assertions without proof are not reflective of honest skepticism in my opinion. I can't speak for those individuals, as I do not share their point of view or approach.

I'm a skeptic. I'm not making any assertions one way or another about this story, as I can't, due to the lack of proof. All I'm doing is asking a question, which is this: if they have undeniable proof of extraterrestrial tissue samples and wish to show it to the world, why have they not done so in an definitive, irrefutable manner? (Note: there is no assertion implicit in that question that because they haven't done so, they are liars or hoaxers. It's just an honest, skeptical inquiry, and in my opinion a reasonable one.)

That they assert to possess evidence obtained from reputable labs via forensic tests and visual evidence which could hypothetically be readily photographed (the blood spatters which, unlike the body(ies) did not vanish according to the story,) yet have not produced that evidence in its direct form rather than simply relaying its existence to the outside world without offering it for verification, leaves doubt. I make no assertions on the basis of that doubt other than, “it leaves doubt.”

In my opinion this is a reasonable question reflective of genuine skepticism, while refraining from making any assertions one way or another as to the truth of the matter at hand. I am open to the possibility that this story is true, however I feel that this is a valid question.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray1850

Whether you believe the report to be true or not, civility is the norm in these forums. Please respect your fellow members?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
I'm going to reserve judgment on this until more evidence is readily available and has been examined by credentialed technicians outside of Robert "Billionaire" Bigelow's influence. He's bought and paid for the rights to any of MUFONS data, which might be retrieved from reported crash or visitation sites.

Robert is on our side of the fence... why do you have a beef with him? He was researching and supporting UFO and paranormal studies for a very long time

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i thought arizona was trying to get rid of illegal aliens, not extraterrestrial ones. too soon?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So farmers are cutting aliens in half with samurai swords and all we have is a crummy blood sample.

No one finds this odd?

That's right, he says this has been happening for years. Where did he put the bodies ? Did he ever take a photograph ? Perhaps he felt compelled to burn the evidence, in case of contamination, but still kept the cloths that he cleaned the mess up with, sounds odd to me. If the Aliens have any intelligence at all, they would know to steer clear of him. I would hate to be his AVON lady! Surely if this is a genuine case, someone would have already asked him these questions already.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon! What bothers me about the contractual arrangement they've created, is that as far as I've heard he retains all rights to whatever information is retrieved; putting it solely in his hands- not in the public's, or even MUFON's own members. I don't want evidence of such importance being secreted away by a ga-billionaire. These are my concerns, but if you have more info on him to share, I'd be very interested. If I'm wrong...I'm wrong. But I'm not so stubborn that I can't re-think it!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm going to stop reading any thread posted with the word "proof". Had enough!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join