It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Maybe the rancher is is part of the North American sector alien resistance? He needs the gun in the video.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
75% of all real japanese swords are here in the US because our occupation in japan after the bomb and the japanese laws forbidding their citizen possession of anything other than sword furniture.

Chances are pretty great this farmer was a retired WWII Vet and was in possession of an "Extremely" razor sharp Katana or wakizashi, which could be very difficult to unarm with out naturally cutting themselves with nothing more than a glancing touch.

Fillet Mignon comes to mind

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
One thing is for sure if Bigelow investigated it than the public will never be told about it. You can guarantee Bigelow will never ever share his data.

In the meantime here is a picture of a grey while it was still alive and inside a disc over the sea near Turkey.

more picture here s1104.photobucket.com...

www.turkeyufocase.blogspot.com...

edit on 31-7-2011 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

And I never said you didn't. I was simply pointing out, that this, along with all the other UFO stuff about, never is the "smoking gun" or whatever else it claims to be.

I believe in UFOs or like to think I do but seriously where is the hard evidence. It will take a UFO to land on the planet and be put on the mainstream media before people with get the evidence they need.

This story sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi film. Quite a day he had there what with a cyst on his brain exploding and then he cuts up an alien. You can imagine how that story went down when he rang the police. It could well be true but the fact there is no body is BS.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
so...a rancher who lives in the southwest (i live in the southwest, where guns are more common than bubblegum), kills a grey not with his shotgun, or handgun, but with a samari sword. ok. then, being we are in the time where cameras are as common as ants that walk the ground, doesn't take a single photograph of the body. doesn't call the cops. doesn't call the fire department. doesn't call the white house. no. somehow he has the phone number of the alleged Ph.D, whom he calls, all the while cleaning up the blood with a towel. then, as if this isn't enough to swallow, he sends the findings to "reputable" lab, which remains un-named. yea ok. nice work.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Whether it's true or not...I really enjoy the image in my mind of someone taking out an alien with a samurai sword, that is priceless!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Even if there were pics, you "BS callers" would rip them to shreds. The tendency on this forum is nearly always to start mocking and shouting "BS" and "hoax" and "liar" and "fraud", and ALWAYS there are the "pics or it didn't happen." Then people post pics, and you say "fake".

If this was such of an explosive revelation, why did we not see a worldwide 'breaking news' report?

According to the eye witness, he cut the alien practically in half.

So, where is the body?

*shrugs*

We are not dealing with religion or metaphysical elements.

Where is the body?

The witness cut the alien in half, and somehow the body just dissolved?

Unless something physical comes from this story, I would place this thread into the hoax category.

Put the body on national news. Get some well known scientists into the picture.

edit on 7/31/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by AceWombat04

■OP says proof has been found. (The articles linked to doesn’t say, "PROOF, folks," as part of their title anywhere. Only the title of the thread says that in those words, at least that I can see.)

The "proof" part was in Mr Levengood's remarks.

"You have thesmoking gun," "this is proof of alien life visiting Earth and links the phenomenon togetherpositively!" These were Dr. Levengood's words!

Yes, but my point is that you subsequently stated that you aren't asserting this is true, but rather simply passing it on to the community for analysis and discussion. Yet your topic title says, "PROOF, folks." The specific phrase, "PROOF, folks" was yours, not the author's. The author does claim to have proof and the "smoking gun." But you say you have doubts about whether that's the case, yet chose to say "PROOF, folks" in the topic title. That's all I'm saying.

Please don't take this the wrong way. As I've said earlier, I'm absolutely open to the possibility that this is true. It just seems like the sequence of events in the list I posted in the post you quoted always seems to be how these topics go. At least in my opinion/experience. Wouldn't it be preferable to say that the author claims proof?

Doubt still exists due to the lack of lab reports being produced, or other evidence beyond the claims thereof being produced. Until those claims are rendered irrefutable, it isn't proof. I want it to be. I'm ready for it. I'm open to it. I'm not making any sort of assertion with respect to whether or not said proof exists. I'd just like to actually have it produced before seeing a thread title containing the phrase "PROOF, folks," personally.

This is in no way intended as a personal attack or an assertion that this is a hoax. I respect everyone's opinions and hypotheses. I'm not trying to be the big bad debunker. I'm just saying.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My problem with this story is any self respecting "rancher" would have a rifle or more likely a shotgun. So no need for a samurai sword, when you have a shotgun.

Also if he cut a gray "nearly" in half, I'd expect it to be dead, and for there to be remains of a body. Unless surving aliens grabbed the dead gray and took it w/ them and all that was left was some blood/ooze.

I think "John the Samurai wielding therapist from Arizona", fits the description of the guy in the OP pretty solid. As he said he's had dealings with these "little parasites" before. Also a Therapist who is retired and now lives on a ranch could very well call himself a "Rancher". Also the fact that he didn't have a shotgun or a rifle (but a samurai sword) leads me to believe it's the same guy and that he's not a real working rancher, and has only owned the ranch for a short time, few years maybe? Probably doesn't have much livestock on it A few horses, a few cows, and some chickens would be about it.

But I do love good stories of hand to hand , or close quarters combat with Aliens. There's the famous Dr. Leer(sp?)or Greer? story, My spelling of his name is off but, I'm talking about the guy who smashed that grays skull open with the tree branch then brought the body back to his house, then later put it in a freezer, and he had video AND photos of the body (which can still be found on the internet). But I think, well I'm pretty sure actually that this story has been debunked??? yea?

Then there's the guy who was working on digging out the Deep Underground Bases in Dulce I believe, who claims to have shot one(or more?) aliens dead in a close quarters firefight where he saw many men get killed, and one alien shot some sort of ray ot plasma bolt from his hands? and it burned off a couple of this guys fingers, and did some damage to his chest/abdomen region iirc. Damn I can't remember his name for the life of me(yes I'm terrible with names), but he did some speaking about it, in front of a group, and it was uploaded to the net, still can be found, and he comes across pretty believable.

But without a doubt, my all time favorite hand to hand combat with an Alien story was posted here on ATS by a guy a good while back. The guy said he encountered a "Fish-man" looking alien in his bedroom, then he proceeded to attack it with "the good news". haha

"The Good News" being his name for a 12-16 inch long dagger type survival knife. After he plunged it in the back of the fishman, it broke off at the hilt, then the knife dissapeared with the fishman as he teleported/dissapeared.

Then the guy actually called the Fishman out on these boards,saying "Fishman if your reading this" ect, lol He wanted him to come back so he could fight him again for "the good news". He wanted his busted knife back. Seriously you can't make this up.

I did a search for the story but couldn't find it. If I remember right the guy posted some pictures, of his broken knife, and I wanna say a pic or two of some injuries(scrapes and such) he sustained in the encounter too. But I'm not certain, I may be thinking of another story. Anyway this one was my favorite, because how he refered to his knife as "The Good News". and how he was gonna give this Fish-Man "The Good News"! Maybe he should get a samurai sword?

Now that I think about it, maybe I should get a Samurai sword.

*HAASSAAAAAAN - CHOP!!!!*

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of thing that makes people think all UFO buffs are kooks.

A battle with aliens on a ranch in the south, and swords were used?

Are we expected to believe that the aliens went "poof" after being cut down by a cowboy with a samurai sword?

It's crap like this that gives all of us searchers a bad name.

Please stop it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I think you are talking about this one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I had a second line but it vanished when I killed it!)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I am new to this site so bare with me. I'm sure some of you must have heard about Lloyd Cole and his Starchild skull. I have been watching his progress with interest, and how "real scientists are from the start trying to undermine him". Frankly he says he is getting close already a DNA scientist has found non human DNA. The powers that be don't want this to be true, so what would be positive as a result in his case is nada, so he is determined to get the absolute DNA evidence.
I f to much off topic i apologise, but if he is right, boy will that put the fox in the henhouse!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
My problem with this story is any self respecting "rancher" would have a rifle or more likely a shotgun. So no need for a samurai sword, when you have a shotgun.

Also if he cut a gray "nearly" in half, I'd expect it to be dead, and for there to be remains of a body. Unless surving aliens grabbed the dead gray and took it w/ them and all that was left was some blood/ooze.

I think "John the Samurai wielding therapist from Arizona", fits the description of the guy in the OP pretty solid. As he said he's had dealings with these "little parasites" before. Also a Therapist who is retired and now lives on a ranch could very well call himself a "Rancher". Also the fact that he didn't have a shotgun or a rifle (but a samurai sword) leads me to believe it's the same guy and that he's not a real working rancher, and has only owned the ranch for a short time, few years maybe? Probably doesn't have much livestock on it A few horses, a few cows, and some chickens would be about it.

But I do love good stories of hand to hand , or close quarters combat with Aliens. There's the famous Dr. Leer(sp?)or Greer? story, My spelling of his name is off but, I'm talking about the guy who smashed that grays skull open with the tree branch then brought the body back to his house, then later put it in a freezer, and he had video AND photos of the body (which can still be found on the internet). But I think, well I'm pretty sure actually that this story has been debunked??? yea?

Then there's the guy who was working on digging out the Deep Underground Bases in Dulce I believe, who claims to have shot one(or more?) aliens dead in a close quarters firefight where he saw many men get killed, and one alien shot some sort of ray ot plasma bolt from his hands? and it burned off a couple of this guys fingers, and did some damage to his chest/abdomen region iirc. Damn I can't remember his name for the life of me(yes I'm terrible with names), but he did some speaking about it, in front of a group, and it was uploaded to the net, still can be found, and he comes across pretty believable.

But without a doubt, my all time favorite hand to hand combat with an Alien story was posted here on ATS by a guy a good while back. The guy said he encountered a "Fish-man" looking alien in his bedroom, then he proceeded to attack it with "the good news". haha

"The Good News" being his name for a 12-16 inch long dagger type survival knife. After he plunged it in the back of the fishman, it broke off at the hilt, then the knife dissapeared with the fishman as he teleported/dissapeared.

Then the guy actually called the Fishman out on these boards,saying "Fishman if your reading this" ect, lol He wanted him to come back so he could fight him again for "the good news". He wanted his busted knife back. Seriously you can't make this up.

I did a search for the story but couldn't find it. If I remember right the guy posted some pictures, of his broken knife, and I wanna say a pic or two of some injuries(scrapes and such) he sustained in the encounter too. But I'm not certain, I may be thinking of another story. Anyway this one was my favorite, because how he refered to his knife as "The Good News". and how he was gonna give this Fish-Man "The Good News"! Maybe he should get a samurai sword?

Now that I think about it, maybe I should get a Samurai sword.

*HAASSAAAAAAN - CHOP!!!!*

oh that's awesome
at first, when you said he fought with "the good news" I thought you were gonna say he fought it with the power of jesus(that phrase is used by some christians) which would have made the story even better. "KNEEL FISHMAN, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMMANDS YOU!!". I really needed a laugh, thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
So, to sum up this story...

-- we have an alien cut in half by a samurai sword, yet there is no body, no photos, just some tissue samples.

-- The evidence was collected by a man who claims to be a "Dr.", yet his credentials are suspect.

-- The evidence was sent to "independent labs of high regard" yet these labs are not named.

Does none of this sound suspicious to anyone?

I read the thread title, and thought that's too wild to be true, and searched quickly the first page to see someone post evidence it's a fake - thanks for providing it. Usually the debunk is at the first page. I don't take time anymore to read these fake articles.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Whoa! All the pseudo Skeptiks/Debunkers are crazy like a nest of wasps on this thread.

Seems a good clue...

Maybe, this is really "the smoking gun"....

The misterious Ranch? The "SKINWALKER RANCH".
Mr. Bigelow know something about that....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The credential argument from page 1, was already partly solved in page 2 www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread734258/pg2#pid11941449

It helps to edit the OP with that update, readers will get misinformed

While Ball State is next to check(corporation misword from past affiliation?), Michigan is easily verifiable.

"thesis equivalent"

mirlyn.lib.umich.edu/Record/003918343/Description

Bioelectric currents and oxidant levels in plant systems : a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment ... for the degree of Master of Science-Forestry ... / by William C. Levengood.

Contributors: University of Michigan. School of Natural Resources.

Note: Thesis equivalent (M.S.)--University of Michigan, 1970.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So farmers are cutting aliens in half with samurai swords and all we have is a crummy blood sample.

No one finds this odd?

Maybe they watched Saving Private Ryan. Never leave your arm behind!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c18b0bcc3934.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-7-2011 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudeagle

I think you'll find that Lloyd Cole sang with the Commotions, and that it's Lloyd Pye who has been dragging the alleged 'Starchild Skull' around the world for years.

If anything, Pye is probably less reliable than Levengood, because of Pye's endless requests for more and more money, though however much he spends, he never succeeds in proving that the skull is anything other than terrestrial.

Incidentally, if I ever had the chance to ask Pye a question to which he had to give a truthful answer, I would ask him for the details of his vague and uncovincing story about how the skull came to be owned by him. If good investigation usually involves following the money, then I think the skull's back-story is the place to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Am I the only cynic who wants to see the bodies that these samples were taken from? This is like Osama all over again

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Mr. Bigelow know something about that....

That... and a few other things

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join