It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C/2010-X1 (ELENIN), past and future alignments resulting in EQ events

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
[I believe Elenin exists because people, including sydneystargazers.com have watched the comet.

And what do they say about it, it's just a comet?

I do not want to rule out that the object isnt interacting with the Sun and Earth when it is only a 'vertical', if you will allow, alignment. We know for a fact that we havent understood the universe or our solar system yet therefore the coincidences of the earthquakes in correlation to the alignment, albeit not perfect (but we dont necessarily understand all the factors in play), with Comet Elenin needs to atleast count as something of a strange event.

No alignment. It's not causing earthquakes on earth. You are just seeing what you want to see and that is a 'doom scenario'. I know you tried to say you didn't want one, but if that was the case, you would be using your own common sense and looking at this from a completely rational point of view.

Am I the only person, who once thought completely rationally...but cannot say so now because this topic seems taboo now, who thinks it's wrong to disount these three alignments and the possibility of what the 4th will do...?

And once again, back to alignments.
How many more times, there are no alignments!

I'm not going to get my maths helmet on. As a general public we have paid professionals to do this job for us and when the website where these people talk and discuss posts THAT info...NO an acceptable response is NOT TO SHUT THE WEBSITE DOWN but CORRECT the miscalculation of that forum member....

You dont trust the paid professionals, you aren't going to get your maths head on.
You have everything available to you to be able to check to see if a 'forum members calculations' are correct or not, yet you refuse to get your math head on because you are too lazy. YOU have a chance to prove that forum member correct or not and you refuse, you could put your mind at rest, you could prove it all, yet you refuse. You have a chance to educate yourself, yet you refuse.

Stop blaming other people and other things for your refusal to do anything.

I know you will try and try and try to convince people otherwise but you will see this steadfast attitude for a long time because the circumstances HAVE NOT been crystal clear with this comet.

What circumstances? You already know the alignments are not true. The only strange thing about it is the coincidences with the movie 'Deep Impact'.

..Maybe they announced Elenin to give people a false doom icon, which does damage on it's own accord, but the real danger is whats lurking behind it!!!

Yes, but maybe not 'behind' it as such.

st.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, i usually find after looking to the details you provide that the information you provide in your post is good, but i have to say that i do not usually have time to do the research need to dispute your input.

With that said i was curious, as i have not seen much input by you in regards to the "Electric Universe" theories, what are your thoughts on these ideas?
Recently i have viewed some details on electro-magnetic connections between the bodies in our solar system, do you think these ideas are plausible? what could the implications be for objects entering our solar system?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I find the basic premise of the EU hypothesis absurd. That stars are not powered by nuclear fusion but by electrical energy from...somewhere else.

edit on 7/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No alignments? Really? Look at the screenshots I took from the jpl and explain to me how 3 objects (earth, sun, elenin) lining up on an axis is not alignment? What is alignment in your opinion then? The 3rd dimension which I cannot possibly capture with these screenshots is also very close to alignment as well.. But on a 2d level it is perfect, absolutely perfectly aligned... Are we now questioning the obvious?

By the way, whoever referenced a negatively charged comet in an electrical solar system... I really like the way you think and I feel that theory deserves some real thought.. Maybe it's not huge, but hugely charged.. Never thought of it that way.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Even with the idea that on a cellular level the human body produces its own traces of electrical stimulus?
Why cant that well known and scientifically accepted idea be translated to larger objects which are also scientifically known to consist of some of the same materials (or that we consist of the same materials as larger inanimate objects)
It has interested me for some time the links that can be made between life here on earth and some of the base elements found throughout the known universe, and on such an abundant level.
Why then, in concideration for those ideas do you still find EU theory absurd?
I also would like to ask, when taken into concideration, Some elements of String theory also seem to at least provide a platform in support of EU theory, in somewhat the same fashion that known objects are linked somehow through strings (or even membranes if you so choose [in essence, the "somewhere else" you dismiss]).
What theories or ideas do you base your beleifs on when you dismiss ideas such as i present?
edit on 30-7-2011 by RadicalRebel because: to add

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Unlike Phage I find the EU theory to be incredibly thought provoking. If you think about the universe as a macrocosm of our atomic makeup, electrical relationships seem to be not only implied but absolutely necessary. This not only answers how elenin is impacting us being so small (but being highly charged negative energy) but also explains a lot of other things that are typically atrributed to gravitational forces.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

You should check out this thread that was started not too long ago, the information is interesting at least, i like the thread mostly becasue it covers this topic without the elenin link...
dont get me wrong, i am also interested in elenin and how it could possibly link into the theory as you can see by looking back at my post history, but for now i am trying to view the two topics from different perspectives.

While do think the many co-incidences presented in this thread should at best be taken into concideration but we should all try to maintain a level head when concidering the conspiritorial aspects of the topic.

On the other hand the link between EU theory and the idea on a magnetic influence presented from an astonomical body is a bit more acceptable to me in terms of rationality (as opposed to guided craft and rouge planets).

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks and I've read that thread end to end.. I love the theory and I really like the reasoning behind it.

I've done some reading up on the author of the theory of this post and his "home page" is so bad it almost seems like its being intentionally poorly written and completely crazy.. while that would make most people dismiss him, I am now incredibly interested.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can call the EU theory absurd when after decades of research, no one can properly explain what creates gravity..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

He meant aligning with Elenin and other celetial bodies besides Earth is not an usual thing.

May be nothing happens between the other celestial bodies in our solar system and the alingments with earth because they are all balanced up by a period of million of years, till Elenin got in it and make changes to the balance, that is preety logic too.

We all understood what he said, i don`t know why are you trying to mess things up when they are pretty clear for all of us.
Setting the logic in the wrong place.

Common sense is stronger sometimes, the thing is that common sense is not quite common in most people

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Yes, Satori meant what he said.

What Satori has pointed out is that Elenin has come from below the ecliptic and because it is not a direct/true alignment in 3D space it then cannot be called an alignment because x,y,z axis werent all aligned. I can agree with this understanding to the extent that the ruling factor is the need for all axis to be aligned perfectly.

What I cannot rule out, and I guess I am delusional, is that maybe these 3 factors do not have to be PERFECT, yes, if the focal points (of energy) were perfectly aligned what would the damage have been then?!?! Because they were not perfectly aligned, because the comet was under the ecliptic, then maybe the effect was lessened...OR....Elenin isn't causing the Earthquakes and something else is...and these are just distractions.

He has another theory which I hope he will share.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is the part about JPL I find most disturbing.. if this data is static, or at least static as per the last update, why does it keep changing? This is from the JPL.

This page was created shortly after object discovery and not subsequently updated until now. Therefore the orbital parameters were preliminary, and subject to change. Those parameters did indeed change and the latest orbital elements have now been entered for this object and are current as of March 22, 2011.

So, if it hasn't been updated since Match 22nd, why does it keep changing?

This is precisely why I took screenshots.. the data keeps changing.

why?

Well, from the elenin.org site it isn't aligned.. but if you go to the direct link on jpl it is.. heres a side by side on my computer screen to illustrate the point.

For the record, its the jpl site that says it hasn't been updated since the 31st, not the elenin.org site.. which shouldn't matter because the image on elenin.org should be a direct referece to the jpl page.. its not, its static:

....APPLET CODE="OrbitViewer.class" ARCHIVE="OrbitViewer.jar" WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=578>

So, what we can reasonably conclude, at least for now is that the elenin.org site owners captured a static java object and have been using it as a reference, but it is quite frankly *out of date*.

The jpl site shows PERFECT alignment and I checked x,y,z axis and every one is aligned. The 3rd dimension doesn't necessarily matter given the magnitude of the pull between the sun and this object but hey, its there..

So, long story short, elenin.org is out of date and the alignment is absolutely perfect on the jpl site.. also as for the date on the japan earthquake, you are right and I'm not sure why I had the date wrong.. but here is the a screeshot (from jpl) i just took of the 11th..

I think my general thought is that when alignment is close we have seen something.. really close.

and we've seen some really big quakes.. i think this is common sense in action.

edit on 31-7-2011 by brigand because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by brigand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

No alignment. It's not causing earthquakes on earth. You are just seeing what you want to see and that is a 'doom scenario'. I know you tried to say you didn't want one, but if that was the case, you would be using your own common sense and looking at this from a completely rational point of view.

What is your reasoning that there are no alignments? Please review my screenshots of the JPL plotter.. you will see there is alignment.. also, go to JPL yourself, check it.. you'll find alignments.. on X, Y, and Z...

So, show me what you mean by no alignment.. I want to understand.

Here are 3 dots, let me know if you believe them to be aligned:

. . .

edit on 1-8-2011 by brigand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
What is your reasoning that there are no alignments?

My eyes tell me there are no alignments.

Elenin location on 27 February 2010 - Day of Chile Earthquake

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58e0db96895.jpg[/atsimg]
Two images provided side by side, to show a change in view angle, achieved by adjusting the right had side scroll bar of the JPL viewer.

Elenin location on 4 September 2010 - Day of Christchurch Earthquake

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cbf799d24a1.jpg[/atsimg]
Again, two images provided side by side, to show a change in view angle.

Elenin location on 11 March 2011 - Day of Japan Earthquake

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8542d8f9db46.jpg[/atsimg]
NOTE: In your original post you use 15th March for the Japan Quake, it happened on the 11th. As you can see from the above image, the 'alignment' is not even close.

Here are 3 dots, let me know if you believe them to be aligned:

. . .

Your 3 dots are aligned in 2d. Space has a 3rd dimension. It would appear you do not seem to grasp the concept of 3 dimensional space.

Hopefully you can see from the image I have provided, there was no alignment, especially on the day of the Japan earthquake.

st.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by SatoriTheory because: image rehosted

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Did you do your screenshots from the JPL site itself? Please link me the URL? Also, on March 11th, if you flatten the image and look at it in the top down 2d perspective, it does align.. not perfectly, but it does align.. What you did was distort the image so it does NOT align..

Also, did you ever consider that the JPL data isn't perfect and that used as a rough tool shows us that when we have alignment we have a quake? They state themselves its not meant to be taken as a perfect guide..

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Did you do your screenshots from the JPL site itself? Please link me the URL?

Yes I used JPL's orbital diagram program. the images have been rehosted on ats, you can get them above.
You will have to save them or open them in a new window so that you can see them full width, seems ats images don't come in with a scroll bar.

Also, on March 11th, if you flatten the image and look at it in the top down 2d perspective, it does align.. not perfectly, but it does align.. What you did was distort the image so it does NOT align..

Holy snip!
Always an excuse, you just will not accept there is no alignment.
I didn't distort anything. I even included the position of the dials in the images so you can compare yourself.
The only difference is going to be the 'time of day'. I don't know what 'hour' you have been using, but that's very unlikely to make much difference.

Also, did you ever consider that the JPL data isn't perfect and that used as a rough tool shows us that when we have alignment we have a quake? They state themselves its not meant to be taken as a perfect guide..

You have used it as a perfect guide. You have been quoting it endlessly. You have been using it at proof positive.

What is wrong with you?

st.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SatoriTheory because: time of day comment

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You know what, you're right.. the (non)alignments and the ~9.0 quakes are purely coincidental.. I hope for your sake you aren't near a fault zone... Someone as oblivious as yourself surely won't be prepared for anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You know what, you're right.. the (non)alignments and the ~9.0 quakes are purely coincidental.. I hope for your sake you aren't near a fault zone... Someone as oblivious as yourself surely won't be prepared for anything.

Oblivious to what? Anyone can see there are no alignments. How can you possibly argue otherwise? I've just spent the time to show you, to prove to you and all you can do is call me oblivious.
Weak, poor showing dude.

st.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Past alignments:

snoop.burghcom.com...
snoop.burghcom.com...
snoop.burghcom.com...

How in gods green earth can you argue there is no alignments in the above 3 screenshots?

Most importantly the only alignment you need to be aware of:

snoop.burghcom.com...

Please explain how these events don't show alignment other than, "there is no alignment"

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I used MS paint to illustrate the alignments.. I used the "line" tool and made it red so you can see it.

Now will I will agree that while the 3-11-2011 alignment isn't perfect, its VERY close. I'm willing to guess that there is some variance in this JPL tool or that we dont need "perfect" alignment to cause a major quake..

I just don't understand how you aren't able to see the fact that when these 3 bodies align, or come very close to aligning, there is a major, MAJOR quake.. Its almost like you are arguing with me for the sake of doing it.. just to prove me wrong.. Between me and you, I hope that I am

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join